Sup Cred Forums I had surgery cause of an ingrown toe nail 2 weeks ago...

Sup Cred Forums I had surgery cause of an ingrown toe nail 2 weeks ago, today I checked the wound and it looks like this. Should I see the doc again or am I fine? It's almost 1 am where I live so i have only you to ask at the moment.

Whatever it is, it's not going to kill you any faster than your obesity you fat fuck

/thread

I hope this is bait.

It's infected as you can (hopefully) see. Did you get anything to clean it up?

And you should see a doctor.

Looks pretty good to me user. 10/10 would suck on

Looks like it just needs time to heal. Bandage it up

Looks infected. Most medical facilities have a number you can call to speak with a nurse. Try contacting them and describe the symptoms. I wouldn't take medical advice from Cred Forums

Nurse here. Looks infected.

Lose weight.

Doctor here. Looks pretty good. Lose weight.

How's your diabetes?

You're losing that toe bro

I'd go back just in case.

You never know what the fuck happened, maybe the doctor didn't clean his instruments.

Your fiiiiiiiiine

fuck off faggot. I've had two separate surgeries for ingrown toenail. you just picked up something off google. This toe has not seen intervention of any sort.

$100 if you get a pic in someones anus

Ya for sure infected. Especially if it's warm to the touch. user have you even cleaned or changed the bandaging until now? It doesn't look like you have...

You good. Looks fine.

Red Cross here. Hard to tell, but if its not painful just clean with cottonballs and antiseptic, then smother it in Bacimycin and keep it dry. Visit doctor if it hurts or starts to darken.

your are infected by a zombie, it`s fine, you`re no dead

Red crescent here. Cauterise the wound with 15lbs of nitro glycerine and a match, ideally in the hospital waiting area in case you need assistance.

user here. Looks pretty fat

nobody has 15 pounds of nitro you silly fuck

12lbs?

OP you haft to be fucking retarded. Go back to the doctor you fuck.

nobody has pounds of nitro.

You can /thread yourself silly

Can't* my bad

I'm not, moron

Someone didn't finish their antibiotics.

OP back. Doc didnt ask me to come back any time soon. I cleaned the wound as good as I could and bandaged it up. This time, I even included a timestamp! I honestly didnt know if this was normal or not. Never had that kinda surgery before.

Also, I know I am fat. Thanks for telling me anyways, kind people of the internet.I am seeing the doc later this day and hopefully he will fix it. Sorry for being fat and stupid Cred Forums.

Did you put something to absorb the pus?

Gosh english words I don't know.. I did put like a piece of bandage on top of it that soaks up most of it, yes. The rest is just normal bandage to fixate it.

I predict OP's toe will need amputation.