Over the years Cred Forums has been notorious for small raids and moderate pranks on other websites. But today...

Over the years Cred Forums has been notorious for small raids and moderate pranks on other websites. But today, we have the chance to do the unthinkable. We have the opportunity to completley and utterly destroy a website.
Not a small website. A large one. One full of videos. One that has been corrupted by buisness.
I am talking about youtube of course.
We have been anticipating this for years, and now, with this new program we can take it out faster than ever.

Youtube heroes is a program which allows people to mass report videos and gain ranks.

All we need to do is gain access to the mass report function, and then on a specific day, report every video there is.

This is no easy task. But it will be very well worth it. As once youtube is taken down. We build a new video site in its place.

"freetube"
A youtube with no boundaries.
Incorruptible, as you cannot corrupt corruption.
Cred Forums is dead anons. Lets go out with a bang.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

bump

Bump

Lets do it

Bump

bumping for glory

nigga u retarded *and* gay. sage

Bumping, but how to do it?

Could be interesting. Bump for glory.

I wish these fags actually did something once ina while.

proof Cred Forums is kill?

bump

bump for lord kek

And who the hell is going to pay for this "freetube". Do you even know how much money Google puts out paying for YouTube? Without advertisements there is no money to be made because there isn't any advertisers. Honestly with YouTube being as big as it is it's actually surprising the only ads we have to watch are 15 seconds, seriously op chill tf out.

Trips and dubs, kek wills it.

Bump

Bump

Bump for great justice

Bump

bump

I like turtles

im down

im with u op

Become an hero

Nic trips

belongs in IRC

bump

This

bump

I have time, and a nice beowulf.

So what's the plan, stan?
When can we make our move?

bump because i want this to happen

Bump. In the name of kek, I shall join your crusade. For the glory of 4Chin.

DEUS VULT

See you on page 10
>abandon idea in 3, 2....

just another fucking goog trying to rustle jimmies
>wewuzkangs

leave youtube alone and get a fucking job so you can support your googlettes

>seriously thinking /b can accomplish anything other than making little children baww on the internet
>will rally support by recalling memories of past anonymous greatness, like /b had ANYTHING to do with anything of true significance other than trolling emotional idiots
>examle: 99% of /b barely knows what DDS means, let alone even fathom how to do such as simple task

Yeah uh...gl with all that, OP.

Bumping