Hi Cred Forums, I know this is the last place to ask, but does anyone know what the fuck this is...

Hi Cred Forums, I know this is the last place to ask, but does anyone know what the fuck this is? I had to shave my head today and remembered that it was there. I've had it since childhood.

ew

It's a thing. That you have. Leave it the fuck alone or else it will become a pest and a plague.

Twin.

It's a beard

Is this Jason? you fat piece of shit.

faggot doesn't even know what a clit is

Ahh the elusive third nipple

I know what it is but unfortunate for you the only know cure is An Hero

Sorry bro

His name's not Jason and he's not fat. His name's OP and he's a faggot

Its toward the back of my head, the photo got flipped when I posted..

I dunno why I even bothered posting though, I knew I wouldn't get real answers

It's a fat bubble, a lump of skin caused by a build up of fat and lack of muscle

possibly a cycst, pimple or wart. depending on how soft it is, you may be able to figure out which. better pic?

also, I would get it checked out, espcially if you had it for a while

He's had it since he was a kid trotsky

it's a skin tag my nigga, google it

Couldn't get a better pic. It's firm, I guess, like the skin there is just raised a little.

Cancer

Hey fellow Cred Forums user, it is likely an acrochordon and its merely a sign of insuline ressistance. You might find also a slight black coloring on the back of your neck or below your big mantits.

Looks and sounds like a mole. If you've had it that long, it's probably just going to stay like that forever without causing problems.

If the color changes, the size increases, or it starts to hurt, schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Otherwise, just ask at your next psysical.

You can hear moles?

damn that a micro micro penis