Is this true?

Is this true?

Not for me. Tubbies are a boner-killer.

if you have a fit gf why the fuck would you want to fuck a manatee

Ha no. Fatties always trying to justify being fat

hahahahahahahahahha
no

actually chubby bitches feel better during sex - bony bitches hurt... so fuck in the dark and enjoy

sometimes, depends on how hot the chick is Ive had some thick women

Pic isn't fat, she just chubby and very, very fuckable.

Visable ribs or hip bones are the true boner killer

I'd fuck her...

100% this

This.

>hip bones are the true boner killer

so, so true.

OP body is perfect. Would fuck instead billion of gym girls, if she has also a cute face.

Time for a chubby thread

Fit girls are okay if they have their fat in the right places but I don't get people getting off to pure slim bodies.

>pic related I love this body type

chubby=/=fat

It's almost like people have preferences.

I've fucked fat and skinny and will say this.
All women are the same. It really doesn't matter.

Yea you can pick the good looking one. But in the end shell lie and cheat on you. and do typical girl bullshit.

Take the fat one in hopes of a better personalty and loyalty.But in the end shell lie and cheat on you. and do typical girl bullshit.

>so either one is a fine choice

Yeah I prefer fit girls

only two types exist - fit and fat
there is nothing wrong with the ones who likes fat chicks, but kills boner instantly for the rest.

forgot pic.

Haha not at all. That's some shit fatties tell themselves to make their crippling depression easier to handle. Only time I've ever cheated was like 5 years ago when my GF at the time started getting fat. Totally ruined my sexual attraction to her. All my other relationships have been with women that we at the very least active enough that they had a nice shape. Don't get me wrong, skinny bitches are shit as well, but a woman with a little meat on her that works out the right way can be godly.

>fit and fat
Then what of extremely skinny folks, they are neither. the world is alot less black and white if you would just stop going back and forth from the gym to your computer. live a little

Kek

Scary. But ok.

implying the fat girl has a man

Slim chicks are the best, you can move them in every possible position, their slender body is enticing and they don't crush you like a tomato when on top. I've fucked fat chicks, in fact, I fucked one just today and they suck at being sex partners.

Don't be reddit, we are on /b here, Heil dubby

why dont you post some better quality pics than retard.

> this 110% fat bitches are gross

Try cranking a fat chicks leg up in the air and drill her in the shower.
Its too heavy
It won't bend
She can barely stand on two

If you like waterbeds they're just great but that's literally it.

Cred Forums has been the home to CHUBBY threads as far back as i can remember. even Cred Forums understands there is a differance between fat and chubby. newfag.

Fatties doesent turn me on.
Me and gf lift at home.

being so "fit" you see veins on a girl is a boner killer

Because you have a faggy body. :)

Chubbies I've fucked are the most sluts I've seen. Uber submissive. Almost do anything, and even more.

>be me
>not in to fat chicks
>wife 5'9" 145
>start fooling around, acquire gf
>gf 5'4" 190
>wife gets fucked 2-3 x's/ month
>gf gets fucked 5-6 x's/week
>mfw I keep telling myself I'm "not in to fat chicks"

If she means smothering him as to rape him, then yes its true.

Only guys with zero dignity fuck fatties

No, they're typically loose and smell, so even if you could turn out the lights you'd still have to plug your nose and numb your dick.

> even /b
that's the mtfkn joke of the day.

Nice try, but I have a semi-athletic body.

Submissive, yes, very, but there's a reason, you really cannot find an attractive fat chick, some in a VERY rare instance have a good looking face, but the body, holy shit their body... it's crap, even the boobs are TOO soft, it's terrible.

Don't be fool : I'm agree with you.
But you wrong.
/b understands nothing.
And it's impossible, and not interesting at all to argue on a /b thread.

That's all what I wanted to say earlier.

everyone here is ignoring the best combo

why do you retards keep confusing fat with chubby

Idk what your experience is but chubby chicks aren't the tubs of lard you're describing. Mine has a pussy that's like a gripper, I can feel her inner lips dragging on my shaft

good boobs
but I see bones on her hips. erk.

Too bad Americans don't.

you spelled twinks wrong

OP.

Sometimes you need to fuck a 2 to appreciate a 7.

Dead wrong, this is the best combo.

Fat girls compensate for their looks by being sluttier. They confuse sexual attention for love. They are doofuses, So yes its true.

for all you retarded newfags, THIS is chubby

top kek

NAME

many keks were had

Fuck this is hot.

WHO

That's attractive to you? Gross

Yeeeeeeah you have no idea what you're talking about.

thats not chubby newfag thats big titted

this is chubby

Yep

I can work with this

>this is what feminists actually think
yeah no no sane guy would do this, not on any planet, not in any universe.

Fuck no! Only niggers fuck heifers!

>this is chubby
>shows picture of more big titties

This.

They will all cheat and lie to you, it's all a matter of time.

As a former fat ass (6'2 - 260lbs, size 44) who is now fit (190lbs, size 32), I fucking despise fatties and their bullshit excuses. Fat men I don't even notice or befriend because their lives are usually shit. Fat women anger me because most of them are entitled cunts, despite being disgusting to look at... but thirsty guys give them attention.

Anyways, fit women (ie: what was 'normal' 40 years ago) are what do it for me. Chubby bitches are lazy and usually shit in bed because they can't or won't put the effort into it.

Not an "8" shape, round big face not very cute : just fat.

My ex was as fat as this chick but had the big tits to go with it.. It was fun but I couldn't stand fucking her while sober.

ITT : lonely pathetic virgins who have never fucked anything other than their hand and their couch, much less experienced the ultimate ecstasy of having sex with a slightly overweight, highly fertile, ultra feminine woman

Dude, gross.

yea fat chicks are horny as fuck.. like em. But prefer fucking a healthy or dating a fit chick. Just better.

>fit
>posts this
watch and learn

Chubby is fat you fucking nigger, being chubby means you're fat but you aren't a lard.

If you like having sex with beached whales then that's cool but don't try to paint it out to be something it's not. Women who smell like BO 24/7 because they can't help but have dried sweat under their sushi rolls all day are not hot, women that breathe like they're a race horse all of the time are not hot, women with brown and green assholes because they are so fat they can't wipe their ass properly are not hot.

Pic related, it's you in the background.

Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad about how wrong your opinion is.

Unless you're some desperate loser or a nigger, you should only ever fuck women who are attractive. Fat women aren't attractive. Chubby women aren't attractive. Only actual hot women are hot.

I'd rather fap for the rest of my life than fuck some fat piece of shit.

You chubby chasers are worse than pedophiles. You make me sick.

name pls

This guys gets it

The girl you posted in the WebMD is CURVY, not chubby or fat.

your the newfag what he posted was japanese standard of fat back when 4ch was 2ch american people not reddit cod mtn dewers

ITT: a bunch of feminazis parading as normies.
Being 300 pounds as a woman is NOT healthy and is NOT sexy unless you have serious mental health issues.

You mean like this? kek faggot

>Chubby bitches are lazy and usually shit in bed because they can't or won't put the effort into it.

Have met the exact opposites. Mine are the ones who was putting lot more effort, who was doing lot more slutty things, and who was enjoying most during the act.

But, me, I don't say some uneducated generalities.

>commence fapping

chubby girls with fat tits are fantastic fucks compared to skinny/super low body fat girls.

The problem is relationships- unless they've got obscenely good genetics and/or work out incessantly all women balloon up after squeezing out a kid or two. It's pretty much the human body being like, "Welp good job procreating- time to turn off everything that attracts mates now that you don't need to care about apples falling off the tree".

So fat girls become insanely fat where avearge/smaller girls become soft or a bit frumpy.

Shit bait

not even that fat id fuck the shit out of her

Waaaaa! Waaaaa! Stop liking things I don't like! Waaaa!

Dude, we all have our preferences, and it just so happens that some people like chubby, others slim and soft (Ie not bony or piled with muscle) and others like the disgusting bone bags that snap, crackle, and pop during sex. While others crotch-harpoon ye land whales.

Too each their own. Now get over yourself.

My wife had an ex who left his wife for her. She's 5'1", 160 lbs. His wife was like 5'9", maybe 145, and worked out like everyday.

shes not much thinner than the girl in OP's pic, and just carries her weight a bit better. same bodyfat% i'd wager

You feel so insecure. I feel empathy on you.

>so fat that she has saddle bags the obscure the view of her vagina
>tits look like sad pastries from trying to scale the mountain that is her stomach
>her stomach looks like she had a fucking mini fridge attached to it to store snacks
>hips = non existant
>thighs look like cottage cheese
>her ass probably looks like spit out bubble gum
>face looks like one of those losers that gets botox done and has the face swell up, but hers never goes back to normal
I bet she's like 27-29 but she looks almost 40 because being fat ass makes you look some much more aged.

firstly, your refusing sex to a woman to is keen to please you while your girlfriend is "at the gym" or just getting a workout fucking a guy from the gym.
secondly, aint nothing wrong with a chubster. some can look babin as fuck. its when they get too comfortable and morph into a fatty, das when you gotta bounce boiiiz

Yummy

Like I said, both are CURVY. Not chubby, I have no idea what you thought I had said.

my bad...you're*

To each their own, but large amounts of tats are a turn off for me

OP made a thread about fat girls, and used that pic as an example of what a fat girl is.
consequently, i stated that fucking a woman who looks like that is incredible, and posted a second example of such a woman.
i believe you, my comrade, are the one who has your perspective muddled!

Chubby chick's suck dick better and will let you put it in their ass

Fatty detected.

Thick girls? Yes. Fat girls, no. There's no specific weight or size this happens at, you just look at a girl and know if you'd hit it or not.

The fat one is cuter, here, for instance. I bet the artist is a tub of lard since she cares enough to make that comic. Frankly a girl will know if she's thick or just fat by how many men chase her skirt.

DropFolder.exe

Haha, no amerifat, euro fit user here, 65kg… not very fat…

ah your a eurocuck.
even worse.

What kind of chubby chicks you fucking? Step your game up faggot.

Anything on possible, one of my fwbs told me years ago that she likes sex with me more than her husband because his dick is huge and he hurts her every time. With me we can do everything she wants without the worry of her being hurt.
My dick is 5.75" his is like 9" - 10"

>bitches be jealous

I love that pic

That is fucking retarded. There is obviously a middle ground, you absolute moron.

proof that chubby works best with asians

i want to bury muh balls inside

>Frankly a girl will know if she's thick or just fat by how many men chase her skirt.
no

girls get play as long as they arent ugly, doesnt matter size or anything

maybe in America, but believe it or not there are places with these things called standards

too fat or still fuckable?

looks like a late night "im drunk as fuck and oh shit why are you in my bed" the next morning chick.

hm. id hit it but feel guilty as fuck after

Sauce?

Those tits are scary

>implying hip bones aren't hot

no

youre an idiot

fuckable, not more than that

pretty much

think she gives good head? would you make her swallow or you dumping your load in her pussy?

Not even as a singel guy would I hate myself enough to sleep with some fatty while my partner is taking care of herself and going to the gym. Like any person with a weight problem should.

anyone who has had sex more than 20 times knows that CHUBBY is better than FIT. SOME fat gives CUSHION which is LUXURIOUS. Fit asses are hard like stones, bruise my hip bones. NOT GOOD.

Probably. But they are normally just used for fucking. The guy will usually stay in a relationship with the fit chick.

Oh Yeah! MOAR!!!!!

Would never ever fuck and I'm the kind of guy who would fuck an ugly/fat chick at around 2am when the bar is closing rather than go home alone. I still wouldn't take home this hambeast.

His name, was Robert Paulson.

disgusting

I do fuck bigger girls on the side, but that's what you want in a side chick - low self esteem and desperate for attention, less likely to cause a fuss.

i think girls like that would actually want to fuck, no bullshit and no laying still

am i assuming right?

don't think id care where my load wound up. Id nut in her fishtank for all I care but as I said. I will have bad guilt after regardless

How little you know.

she's really cute. would make dress up as mei.

10/10, would desecrate the white race with.

a lot of them, yeah
chunky girls usually know they need to work to keep a guy. hot girls often think they've done enough just by being there so they starfish

i meant this

Done all shapes and sizes from skinny to obese (drugs are bad), and Ican day without a doubt that body size has nothing to do with what they're like in bed. It varies from person to person. Best sex I've ever had was with a slim girl. Worst with a fatty.