I hope they leave this cunt in general population...

I hope they leave this cunt in general population. My auntie was in prison and I can tell you that female prisons are rougher than you think. They'll have this bitch sucking blood out of their menstruating pussies. And yes, they do toss the salad their too.

Fuck all you cops too. It wont be long before a third of you are living with the people you've fucked over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UVhRu-53U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh look a nigger, its opinion doesn't matter. Whether she was right or wrong a worthless nigger was taken out of this world and thats all that matters

Ow the edge

edge or not its the truth, niggers are subhumans looking for a reason to burn break and loot shit any chance they get. I long for the day when segregation comes back

She's a white female who killed a black guy.

She did our country a favor and won't be convicted of a single charge.

Can you really say this with a straight face? I was born and raised in Chicago. There's shitty people of all color but if you found yourself in a black neighborhood, it was always filled with gangs, violence, and murder.

The only thing that baffles me about this shit, is that there is rioting and looting on a national scale and cops still pull out their guns and shoot people. Is there a non-violent way to put someone on the ground? How can you struggle with someone or try to detain them when one of your hands is on a trigger.

Why don't black people just be more like white people or asians? It's the black peoples insistence on being ghetto, as if it's their culture, that's getting them killed. If you get pulled over by a cop be like everyone else... behave yourself and shut the fuck up. I don't understand these niggers, it's like they're tempting the cops to do something and when they do they cry about it... typical niggers

>glorified riot camps

We sure do hate ourselves, don't we

She should be given the Navy Cross, the Medal of Honor, and the Nobel Prize for her service to humanity. Thank you for your service, Officer Shelby!

OP here. You can want whatever you want for her. Doesn't change the reality of the fact that this cunt is going to prison.

I just hope they keep her in general population.

What makes her a cunt, and why do you want her to be in a dangerous situation? She did a great thing.

She killed a nigger.

She should get a ticker tape parade.

>

>my auntie was in prison
>nigger
opinion discarded

>going to prison
She gets a trial first, fuckface.
The evidence is on her side.

Cringelord revealed

She looks so chipper. Bravo lady. You bagged your first one. There are many more.

Evidence of what? That the windows were rolled up? That the investigators themselves said she fucked up? That no weapons of any kind were found at all?

I fucking hate niggers who steal computers then post shit like this. The Officer won't go to prison because the nigger she shot DESERVED it.

truuuuuuuuuuuu

He was a dumbass who was high on PCP, wouldn't comply, and was shot. Simple as that.

This. A tazer would not have stopped him, and it would have taken a dozen cops to subdue him.

pig fucker

cops kill white people too, and get away with it. in my own town, they beat a kid and shoved a flashlight down his mouth "looking for drugs" until he turned blue in the face and died. Another white guy got into a fight with an off-duty cop in a bar, so the cop had his buddy pull the guy over and beat him so badly he had to be hospitalized. the white guy who took up his case was found dead, shot in the head.

but keep sucking that cop cock like a good little boy

Yep. He took himself out of the gene-pool. At least now he won't be able to breed more stupid niggers.

>a third of you

Aw, look at the angry little delusional middle class white kid!

>Racism detected
The police deal with drunken white people, stoned white people all the time. They cant shoot somebody for breaking the law and/or not complying. The suspect needs to attack them and make them earnestly fear for their lives.

Is this cunt the reason that they call cops pigs? Because she looks exactly like a pig. If you put a pig right next to her I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. That's how much of a pig that she looks like because she looks like a pig. I mean if you put porky and miss piggy at a table with her I wouldn't be able to tell you which one was the pig and which one is the cop. Because she looks so much like a pig. Dig?

this

RACISTS JUST GOT BTFO!

Sorry Trump supporters but finally, some accountability has been had for the systematic killing of black unarmed men at the hands of "well trained" police officers.

Maybe now, more officers will think twice about committing murder.

>earnestly
lol nigger trying to use words he doesn't even know. Did you mean honestly? Or are you referring to Earnest P. Warrell?

Yes, never mind the fact he was literally worthless to society and was just another tax drain. I guess proposing a prompt threat to someone else's life is no reason to shoot another person.

Welcome to liberal America! There's no stopping it now.

I'd like to know exactly how many white women have been killed by black men. I guarantee it's more than the reverse, something the media will never discuss. She was just evening things up a little

Sounds like you live in a shitty town. I've had my fair share of shit given to me by police, but I also know a few police who are totally decent people.

Everybody makes mistakes at work. Today I cut a piece of wood too short. It's like killing a nigger. Meh, no biggy they should've given her a few days off with pay.

He was making the officer fear for her life. He was noncompliant and behaving erratically. You think one person has the means to safely subdue a man who is under the effects of one of the more dangerous drugs out there?

If anything, you should be punished before she ever gets punished.

That wood had purpose. It could be useful for something.

Hey! Earnest P. Warrell was my grandpa!!!

Slow your roll, PUNK!!!

more folks here have degrees than most other towns, NASA is here, lots of engineers and a DNA facility that helped sequence the human genome, largest private arts facility in the nation. a ghetto it is not.

cops are just shit and can literally get away with murder. I know a few good cops too, doesn't mean they're all saints.

One thing you will not find in the ghetto is a father!

That's a bit retarded. What you should have compared it to is doctors and malpractice

Hey Vern! I'm six feet under!

You're right user but I should've clarified I didn't throw out the wood. It was cut from select or better dark walnut there is no way I would throw that piece away like it was a useless nigger.

Deven Guillford and Jonathon Frost.

Cop pulls 4 people over that night (Including deven) each for "flashing their brights" at him, gives them all a bunch of shit just being a fucking pussy, trying to investigate a fight, finally gets one and shoots the kid 7 or 8 times, oh and his body cam just happened to stop working SECONDS before he did.

>pussy
I meant being a fucking bully, but yeah he was a pussy too

>a ghetto it is not

You're talking about Houston, right?
Houston?

I'm a woodworker not a doctor. This was my point of reference.

So, I'm glad you're all having fun arguing but any good livestreams for the North Carolina din du riots?

I think it's weird that when a white guy is shot by police it's okay, he was probably a criminal or a menace to society. If it's a black man armed or not we get the same reaction OH HE WAS A GENTLE GIANT, OH MY GAWD HE HAD SO MUCH AHEAD OF HIM. Police brutality is a myth created by the media and bored niggers. Cops have to be prepared for anything and all cops are trained to shot the chest not the arm or the leg,Center mass. I know this because I go to the police academy and that's what they train me to do.

I meant instigate a fight. I'm really fucking stoned right now.

I'm from tulsa and there are a shit ton of cops out tonight.

Huntsville

They are expecting another chimp out user. Arm yourself.

I have an easy solution:

Don't police black neighborhoods. Let them know that if they leave the ghetto they are subject to human laws but as long as they stay in the inner city police cannot bother them.

In about 50 years the ghettos will be graveyards and we can move on with civilization.

I want to know what county you live in and what state.

There is still a nigger ass ghetto there and everybody knows it

You're just a sheltered little cucktard, no different than all the rest

They'll overpopulate and spread...
lol that sounds like a fucking indian reservation.
I'm pretty sure what you're proposing is unconstitutional.

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UVhRu-53U

I wish that were true but they survived Africa for this long, plus the democrats will just give them more welfare and free food whenever they edge to close to starvation.

No, the law must be enforced everywhere, even in the nigger woods.

Women don't belong being cops.

Smart people know that. Blame liberals and affirmative action. If the young man that actually scored higher than she did had actually gotten the job she was gifted because of her lady-parts, that nigger would probably still be collecting welfare today.

ᶰᶦᵍᵍᵉʳˢ
                       

    
  
  
  

     

    
  
  
  
............/´¯/)..................(\¯`\
.........../...//....................\\...\
........../...//......................\\...\
...../´¯/..../´¯\................/¯` \....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_........._|.\....\....\...\.\
(.(....(.卐(..../..)..)…..(...(.\.....)卐.)...).)
.\................\/.../......\...\/................/
..\.................. /.........\................../.
>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
>╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

Who cares. Niggers have shown time and time again that they can't live in a western type society. Therefore things like the constitution shouldn't even apply to them. They've earned nothing

> I'm really fucking stoned right now.

Yeah, your opinion has value.

My post had fuck-all to do with niggers or "the ghetto" you actual retard

It's what they want.

Niggers are actually screaming for segregated housing in shitty liberal colleges. They're making their own Jim Crow laws now.

And rich, white, liberal elites are laughing all the way to the bank. They got their slaves to come back willingly.

Let me guess, you and your family are Googles and your auntie didn't do nothing

This is a close up picture of the fella

nigger

Any cops lurking this thread tonight? :^)

Nope. No more free money from Uncle Sam.

They keep claiming the white man's government is racist and does nothing but keep them down. Well, now they can prove it. Every city with a population of more than 65% black is now completely under its own supervision. All the remaining whites will either flee or be killed within a decade, and they'll finally have their white-free utopias.

I'm sure they'll be lovely.

And the blacks bare no responsibility for the gangs, violence and murder?

Once upon a time Asians lived under similar circumstances, why didn't we see the same things on the same scale? Also, why do those Asian ghettos no longer exist?

Sounds about right.

You said your town was immune to ghetto. I pointed out that is isn't, you absolute whiny cuckholded bitch ass apologist. Your neighborhood might be nice but I'm sure you don't have to go far to see some shit. But just projecting your experience on everybody else like all you left-wing queers

There were a dozen cops on location in the video.

I'm not apologizing for the police, but I'll have everyone notice how many white people are victimized in that video, which shows that it's not by race that the cops choose their targets, it's by income

Amazing.
Thank you user

But you don't understand. The rednecks and copsuckers cheer that shit on. Videos like that and all the stories behind them only shock and appall people from other, more advanced countries like England and Sweden and such.

Every donald trump voter in the country watches that video while doing fist pumps in the air. "Yeah, you git'em! You git'em good!"

Not what I said, and not relevant to cops killing white dudes in my city. Try again.

Did you not watch the video? There were a dozen cops on location.

Ikr? All that matters is that they know they'll get away with it.

Madison Co. AL

>PCP
lol OP she isn't going away

keep having those rape fantasies while assuming you're on some superior moral ground to her though

Nigger confirmed

He actually did get in trouble, but only because he didn't cross all his T's and dot all his I's... But still, I think in his case he was just actually a dumbass who accidentally fired his gun after pulling it to try to take control of the situation, but upon realizing he fucked up, he tried to cover it up and pretend it never happened, hoping he didn't actually hit him and that he was faking or just hiding.

If only he would have said "I thought he had a gun, I feared for my safety!" he would have gotten a medal. They'd be talking legends about his quickness and accuracy while he rapidly climbed the ranks of the PD.

>Christians
Those are not Christians, despite what they say or what the media says. Those who don't abide by our God, are not our people. You're falling for it m8.

The only reason anyone has ever hated gays to become with is because of christians and muslims, dumbass.

Nobody otherwise gives a fuck what two consenting adults do in their own home or that they go to a restaurant together or even make out in a movie theater.

Jeez, could you be that fucking stupid.

Didn't know anything about the vid so ty. Don't suppose you know the pig's name?
And doesn't he "accidentally" fire twice? Looks like two muzzle flashes in quick succession.

Atheist commies hate gays too retard

Never even heard of them, but I'd be willing to bet they were raised by christians! There's about a 98% chance. The brain develops around what children are taught before they are old enough and developed enough to think for themselves and use logic.

She's a goddamn hero, boy

>They cant shoot somebody for breaking the law and/or not complying

This. Tulsa was a bad shoot. Charlotte was probably a good one. It's hilarious how badly BLM picks their cases to rage on. Why did Michael Brown (a clean shoot in self-defense) get so much more attention than Eric Garner (choke a guy to death for selling loosies)?

>Although sexual attitudes tracing back to Ancient Greece (8th to 6th centuries BC to the end of antiquity (ca. 600 AD)) have been termed homophobia by scholars, the term itself is relatively new,[

Patrick Feaster

Thanks Cred Forumsro. I'll look him up.

No, it's actually department policy that he has too, and that's the same across the country, the fact that he only fired once was used in his defense of it being an accident.

Cant remember why it looked like it fired twice, but I had read the explanation before.

No true because blacks riot because they think this is a black problem (and to get free shit and generally ape out), but if the media ever showed the numbers of other people killed by the police it might eventually make a difference.

I think some of this shit is suicide by cop, but no one is saying it. Why else would they scare the cop knowing they will get shot

>Same-sex relations among male citizens of equal status [in Ancient Rome], including soldiers, were disparaged, and in some circumstances penalized harshly.

Right, ok. Thanks user.

This one is ridiculous, the one in Tulsa also. But a vast majority of these shooting are more than justified.

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

EVEN PEDASTRY WAS LEGAL IN ANCIENT ROME, YOU FUCKING RETARD!

Please, put your fucking helmet on!

If it was cut and dry they sure as shit would not go for a manslaughter charge, Christ the maximum sentence is 4 years.

That's the slowest nig I've ever seen!

Once more, you throw around the word "Christian" as if anyone can dub themselves one. You only go on to regurgitate what the media has taught you yet you haven't seemed to experience anything for your own, otherwise you'd know. True Christians were taught not to mix the government and their own separate spiritual convictions, thus being unable to force religion upon anyone who does not want it. This is the logic of free will. I follow the law of my God, and I can only advise you to do the same, however I will not force you.

The guy she shot had a vile of pcp in his car. Fuck, blacks are so stupid the way they defend thugs and criminals, then spout dumb shit like "STOP KILLING US!!"

/thread

If you didn't see the whole video, his biggest mistake was that he didn't radio it in or tell anybody about it for like 8 mins. It was an EMT that noticed it and asked him and he was like "Oh... uh... I think I might have shot him..."

Fuck yeah!
Choke dat nigga!
Choke um dat nigga!

But they weren't fighting with that nig to subdue him. PCP gives you superhuman strength, on top of his wild chimp temper.

Your attempts at reason are wasted.

Nobody wants to talk about the real issue, but it's blacks don't want to be perceived as being white in any regard, so they refuse to make change in the proper and allowed channels, but instead they play the victim card constantly, feel some sort of entitlement, and then commit violence when they are not getting their way.

The black community needs to fix itself and not depend on the white man to do it, but that's what you see all the time. "Black Lives Matter" is a clear example of a self-fulling prophecy to keeping yourself down because it's easier to whine then to take control.

I think that was user's reason for specifying men of equal status. You could fuck your slave, your nephew, street urchins, etc...fucking your fellow Senator might have been frowned upon. :)

Haha why U mad tho nigger?

>True Christians were taught not to mix the government and their own separate spiritual convictions,
Well this is horseshit.
It's taken centuries, and some luck, and a lot of spilled blood to separate Church and State.
Now you take it for granted. The Vatican used to tell kings what to do from a thousand miles away. For centuries.

Fuck Niggers

+1

First, it's *vial*.
Second, if you believe drug possession is deserving of summary execution, I'm glad you're in your basement and not government.

Stop acting like niggers and you wouldn't go to prison, pretty simple.

She will either not be convicted or serve no real time. Just watch. It's been awhile since Tulsa has had a race riot. Hopefully they light this shithole state up.

They shot Harambe cause they did want to take any chances. Same deal.

>True Christians
>Vatican

Whole story:
>Drunk driver flee's the scene of a crime
>Is identified on the radio as someone whose lead police on chases before
>Dashcam audio shows that the cop is all worked up, pumping with adrenaline
>cop comes across tipped vehicle
>Pulls gun
>Gun goes off
>Cop searches for the shell casing on the ground
>Doesn't tell anyone for nearly 10 minutes
>After failing to find his shell casing, finally confesses to an EMT that he shot him
>Says it was an accident
>Has been charged with manslaughter

/thread

Cool story nigger ape

They gave it to her because they are taking it easy on a cop, not because they cant make a case. It only took a couple days instead of weeks and weeks of "investigating"

She took one for the team, she saved countless lives by taking one. His wife can now find a decent guy and her kids will be raised properly in a complete family with values and education at its core. I agree black lives matter, wtf else we going to do live target practice with. No seriously black people have nothing to worry about if they are within the norm of decent people. But these daggers and thuggers and niggers need to go away.

Learn the Law they can't charge her with murder, only idiots resist arrest to the point they get shot, less idiots fucking up life for the rest of us.

Go get on More Wellfare stupid fucking Niggers. I'd like to see a nigger last one day on the CONTINENT known as Africa. NOBODY wants you here so go ahead hiphoppity your ass home. Useless Fucks

Thanks user.

>They'll have this bitch sucking blood out of their menstruating pussies.
>And yes, they do toss the salad their too.

Thats kinda hot, tbh

she will be convicted, a tulsa sheriffs deputy was this year and he killed a known drug and gun dealer.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson seems to have lost a lot of weight here.

I hope he's dying from cancer...

It's going to be framed as an accidental shooting, which I believe it was. She got too excited and when he was tased she tensed up and let off a round. They're going to show all of the good she's done in the community and she's going to get off with a minimal sentence.

/Thread

blacks...more offended when u call them nigger then deadbeat dad, criminal, lazy etc etc....its ok whites r getting fed up and the narrative of the leftist media is being proven lies thx to the unbiased internet media.

If some nig's got a gun (or what appears to be a gun) and won't drop it the cop's not gonna rush in to tase or tackle him and risk HIS life

but i thought jews and feminists and sjw cucks ran the country. aren't they going to crucify her to set an example and to make sure the nigs don't riot because of her getting a light sentence?

>their

I'm going to be at her trial and when they find her not guilty, I'm going to drop to my knees, have her pull her pants down, and I'm going to lick her pussy to orgasm right in front of a cheering crowd

you know, the solution to these problems isnt arresting cops, or fucking longing for segregation, it's improving fucking enviroments, and that means taking away shitty parent's children because the parent just wants child support, you're a product of your enviroment and surroundings.

obama just complimented the mayor and police chief for doing the right thing by releasing the videos and seeing that she was charged as soon as possible to restore confidence to "the community"

she will be convicted, this state loves to send people to prison.

Aw 'member segwegation? Aw, yeahh, 'memberrr?

I'm black and I'd probably get upset and politely ask you to stop if you called me a deadbeat dad, a criminal or lazy because just like nigger none of those apply to me.

You've never been to this shithole state have you?

reminder that “Extrajudicial state executions targeted predominately at racial minorities” is a completely fair description of police shootings in America as a whole, and the American government would almost certainly describe it in those terms if the exact phenomenon occurred in an unfriendly nation

That is true. We do love our privatized prisons. I failed to take that into account.

True dat.

your anger about what other people do and wishing bad on them is very unhealthy

This.

1.) "These problems", this is one of the first times where the cop is in the wrong, dude had his hands up, no need to shoot him.
2.) There's evidence to show that while parenting matters a lot, intelligence is largely genetic, though it can be developed in a child more significantly by factors other than their parents such as their peers and the way they're taught in school.

I hope more cops kill more niggers.

Georgia, Detroit, and St. Louis are all doing great. Low crime rates and high employment for sure. I don't even have to check the facts.

Kek
>Meatloaf, the early years

they dont put cops in genpop and she wont go to prison.

this certainly explains why twice as many white get killed by cops as blacks...wait...

yeah. About that. You're on the losing side of history Bubba. Instead of segregation, we're getting more and more interracial marriages and shit. Sucks to be you.

so we are going back to edgy now?

get it together

Oh look. It's the second unjustified police shooting(almost said killing but the tard wrangler lived) this year. Let's all chimp out and set stuff on fire and junk. Can we do it a 2:00pm on Saturday tho? I have to work in the morning.

That's civilians douchenozzle. Its kinda why you're legally required to comply with their orders.

I wasn't aware the J. Micheal Bishop did his Nobel Prize work in Florida...
retard.

cunt

Philadelphia is 1% away from being owned by nignogs.

Also, I lived near Orlando and everything around there is black cucks. Like, the two blocks that make up downtown is nice and then you turn the corner and it's black people. Not a terrible place to live though.

+Baltimore

Fucking Hitler was a huge god damn moron. The fucking Jews? Seriously? In hind-sight, he not only backed the wrong race but fucking threw the wrong people under the bus. What a colossus retard.

this amerifaggots think they prisons are hell
kek
go try russian prison then talk OP faggot
im too lazy to find a video from Bulgarian prison where bunch of mafia bosses make 2 guys strip nude and act like fighting dogs and make them fight bark bite etc. shit was cash

Why don't white people abandon the cities, give nogs guns and let them shoot it out... oh wait

Obligatory... and funny!

one eye on the streets one eye on the nigs

I live in rural GA. I carry and so does everyone else. We don't have a chimp problem. Only Atlanta has this kinda fuckery going on. And we don't claim Atlanta. Niggers know they'll get shot around here. So yeah. Let the inner city faggots kill each other off. Maybe they'll clip the liberals that defend them so much in the process and the world will be a better place for it.

You sound so based.........how old are you? ....12?

You can spell correctly so I won't assume you are a nigger

That lady is my hero. Black lives made made me racist.

No they wont, the wheels keep on turning, nothing changes man, just another person in shackles for something that may or may not be justified

REMEMBER THE NWO AGENDA

DE POPULATION

KILL THE WEAK

THE EARTH WILL OVERGROW ITS POPULATION

>REMEMBER THE NWO AGENDA
>DE POPULATION
Ha! I wish.

/Life

If you honestly think she's going to be convicted you're high. This is PR on the police's side. She'll get off and not do more than a couple nights in a holding cell.

She just another jackboot cop who thinks shecan do anything they want to people. Time for the gun loving people rise up and remove the jackboot trash from world.