Protip: u cant

Ur so fucking hot

nigga it's not christmas yet nigga

What are your thoughts on 9/11?

I saw 9/11 I was in Manhattan wit my pops that shit was wild

oh snap!

damn jews right lol

Probably

You're more insecure than that fucking cunt Leafy considering the fact it looks as if you censored your nip

Also I dont know why but your chin reminds me of J Leno.

are you mexican or chinese? what would be worse in your opinion?

Lmfao I guess that's a compliment cuz my shits not ode big like that but it's a strong chin? Idk xddddd I wanna succ u daddy

I'd say irl I look like a goatfucker than anything

K

I'm squinting my eyes too, nigga

Ur really cute op

Glooks

Is no one gonna properly fuckin roast me?

Forreal?

U niggas are pussy

Come on man I wanna be fucking roasted

Ur pussy

youre not worthy of our time.

there, hows that?

You look like that kid in school who would try to get shock reactions from other kids by eating his own boogers in a class you were held back in, then after many failed attempts at scoring with a girl finally realized the only way you would get some ass would be to give up your sweet meats to some nigga named Leroy. After you chose to be gay, you decided you would be clever and post a pic of your friend from school wearing a Santa hat, and make a "pro-tip" quote thinking no one would call out your little scheme m8. Then once a hung mother fucker called you out, you denied every accusation thinking you were real smooth trolling trolls on an image posting site that is dominated by faggots of all walks of life.

Hahahahahah! Great! None of what u said is true but funny af. The shock humor shit is kinda true but it's more just racist jokes than nasty shit like what u said

Shit

Niggerfag

Nah u are

Fuck this site bro

Bumperino

You're as usefull to this world as the Vietnamese victims where to the americans... fuck all.

Tf kind of cut is that

There you go