Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums
Maybe someone here can help me out...

There's this really fucking fine chica who does our payroll at a small construction company I work for whose iPhone 5s isn't working currently. I told her that I could most likely get it to work if she let me borrow it for a day or two.
I said this because I am pretty damn certain that she has nudes in her gallery, and I want to be able to check and see for myself.
I promise that if you can help me get her phone working again, I will post any wins that I may find.

Here is what she says is wrong:

>I updated it and then had to reset it
>It requires my old Apple ID that I don't have access to at all anymore in order to activate it
>Pretty Depressing
>I tried resetting the password on that Apple ID a couple years ago and couldn't answer any of the security questions
>Tried about a thousand times
>Also, I don't have access to the email to do it that way

So, are we SOL? If so, is there any way that I can at least gain access to the phone's storage to transfer files to my computer?
Thanks in advance, Cred Forums, and my fingers are crossed.

Pic related... It's her. The next 4 pics are her, too.

bump

bumping again.

Bump, someone help him

Bump. Come on, niggers!

Here's one last pic that I have of her that I found on her boyfriend's phone. I figured out his lock code and found this win.

COME ON!!!

Dubs get

BUMP, SOMEONE GET SOME RICE OUT

You too

May as well bump again...

Just know. I am trying to help YOU fags out, too.

Better share her kik or fb...

I will not share her FB. I'm fine posting any wins I happen across, but I cannot let her find out about this.

I have no idea if she has kik. I don't use it.

Bumping one last time for you faggots. You'll bump incest and trap threads all fucking day, but when it comes down to getting real OC you guys flake out.

I'm trying to get some of this shit too

Bump, pls get this OC OP and reddits :c

Right?! I mean, to me, she's a fucking 10. I would do anything to see her naked.

M8, out in the real world, people don't run around with nudes on their fucking cell phones m8. Sorry to disappoint you.

I have seen them in her phone before. She left her phone on her desk to use the restroom one day when I was in the office, screen unlocked, and I had a quick sec to check her gallery. A fast scroll through showed me that she had a couple of nude selfies, but I didn't have a chance to get any of them.

Thanks for the bump, though, faggot.

Fuck off back to mexico, wetback.

No Problem Matey, But Deluding Yourself To Believe Your Daydreams Won't Help In The Real World, Sorry For That Mate!

I am white, nigger.

Thanks Jaden Smith.

Do you even have the phone right now or are you just being a faggot?

I am getting the phone from her tomorrow when I go to get my paycheck from her.. I want to be able to tell her that I know how to fix it so she trusts me enough to hand it over.

Well dude if you were able to get into it while she was in the bathroom and the nhdes were in the gallery...why dot you just ask her for the passcode and get wins and then bring it back to her the next day and say you tried everything but no luck.... Cmon OP!

she wont give it to you. girls have their own relationships with their phones. pretty sure a girl would fuck her phone if they already didn't love them enough. just stop kek

Read the post fagtard.

I did you fucking inbred. Ensure her that you know what you are doing, take the phone home and well go from there. Make some shit up, OP, don't be such a fucking beta

She already said she'd let me try and fix it. I just want to present her with the solution so the trust is there. I have known her for almost 20 years, but I understand how much women love their phones, so I want to build the trust factor just that much more.

Nignog, if the trust is already there, you don't need to build it.

Then you should have been able to deduce that I CAN'T JUST FUCKING GET HER PASSCODE AND LOOK IN THE PHONE.

Christ

Just be smooth about it. Girls don't know shit about technology. Just make up some shit CMON OP WTF

True. But once I get the phone, is there any way that it can be done?

I know fuckall about iPhone shit... am droidfag

dubs get

USB? Look for an SD or MicroSD?

You're leaving out key details... The phone won't even boot up? I don't understand.. just unlock the mother fucker and go to gallery like you did when she was in the bathroom holy fuck are you austistic or what

It's a 5s. Do those have SD?

Assuming it broke after that, sperglord

No

No idea. Galaxy S5 has MicroSD, so I'd guess.

I will text her now and ask, but I am certain it boots up. She said that it was asking for her Apple ID

So the phone won't boot or what?? What the fuck does the Apple ID have to do with booting the phone up

>hey guys we don't know the only info we need to fix this phone, can we still fix it?

Are you retarded?

Okay now were going somewhere OP. Fuck the Apple ID shit. Get in that gallery first

Again, I'm a droidfag. I don't know shit about iPhones. Here's what she originally told me.. The next image is a follow up.

You know next to nothing about iPhones and probably phones in general. It's going to be apparently you're a creep when you're so confident you can fix it and then you produce 0 results with 0 explanation of why you can't fix it.

Also the phone isn't broke. there's nothing wrong with it. She's just a dumb bitch that doesn't know her info.
Unless you can guess her Apple ID or old email address and password, it's over with. Tell her to make a new Apple ID and move on with her life.

Do you know the email address that she used for her Apple ID? You might be able to reset that password, then use the email to reset the ID.

She said she doesn't have access to her old email address that she used... Sounding like this is a total loss. Damn.

Is there no way whatsoever for me to get her files transferred to a computer at all?

Just fucking email Apple support. fuck sake, making it sound like you have to be a hacker. Im pretty sure if she can prove that that account was accessed somewhere in the past on that phone and ip address they would give her the login info.

Has she tried resetting her email password, though? Has she at least told you what the address is?

Trips checked. And yes, I know the email that she is trying to access.

Can't you bring it to an "apple genius" at their store and have them unlock it? Once you retrieve said nudes, bring the phone back to her and tell her to bring it to the apple geniuses to get it unlocked.

Easy peasy

Thanks for the help (kind of), Cred Forums...

I gotta go. If I end up somehow getting any wins, I will post them.

If the fucking phone boots up, check the gallery. . if the dumb bitch didn't delete the photos than you don't even need to worry about her iCloud.

Damn, this is becoming a trips thread... Checked.

And no. I can't just waltz it into an Apple store. It's not my phone, and I would have to prove it somehow.

I will just have to make a new thread tomorrow when I actually have the phone in my hands. I know it boots up, but I am pretty certain that it only gets to the Apple ID prompt. She has no access to the contents of the phone currently. Also, she doesn't use iCloud.

But that's what I'm saying, have HER go into the store and have them unlock it.

dubs get

And I know that could be an option, but then I won't have the chance to see the gallery... Smell what I am stepping in?

Yeah I feel ya, I'm not too sure about iPhones, but with other phones you can usually take the SD card out an switch it with your phone if you also had an iPhone. Then log into her phone and gain access to her pictures and what not. I dunno I'm not a tech guy

Right on. Thanks anyway. Like I said, I'll make a new thread tomorrow once I get the phone in hand

>not sucking my dick
Spotted the newfag cuck

Wat

Alright OP. See ya tmmrw

Can it boot with ultron?

>Can it boot with ultron?
Can it boot with a boot in my ass?