I'm enjoying this

I'm enjoying this

> Bae
> "Before Anything Else" is someone talking

What

I think this is dead.

I'm enjoying this

I'm kind-of enjoying this

In all seriousness, another crusade would be fantastic. Maybe not so much a crusade form a christian standpoint because they're gaylords too but from a general "we all hate muslims so let's band together and kill muslims" standpoint. I think it's one of the few things die hard Christians and Atheists and Agnostics can agree on; that muslims are becoming more and more of a cancerous lesion on Earth's population with each year.

Omg im in love, please post more

I'm enjoying this

Bae = Baby
Per black twitter

what about niggers?

I think first we should fuck up the muslims because niggers are still American citizens and are stupid enough to be manipulated with any Instagram post with a "fam" in it. Niggers can come next. But with each passing day, I'm expecting a second civil war to break out with all this BLM bullshit. I'm sure a second civil war will be in our lifetime.

kek

I don't get this meme.
The crusade were won by Islam
First two war were won by Chistian but the 5 others were won by Islam

true, true

Good thread

that's why we need more.

I'm enjoying this pls post more.

kek armor wearing fags
try fighting in the desert again

The most important one was won by christfags tho. When they pushed them out of what would be the Spain and Portugal area that they were actually very tolerant in and designed some amazing architecture. When the Catholics took the place over the purged all non-believers and set up strict laws declaring Catholicism the only religion. Thought they have won most Crusades, they still likek to harp about it and take any mentioning or reference to it as an insult. Which is why when George W.B. said the war on terrorism was a "crusade" shitskins got hella bent outta shape and it only further served to fan the flames of tension.

It's just something humorous, not meant to be historically accurate.

you dumb asf bruh

heathen faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

Oh look....Target practice

you turkish sandnigger

Oh look....Infidels cooking in the sands...

Tfw you kill the thread

hey esl

Feels good man...like winning the Crusades
:)

Deus Vault

Well shit, i didn't knew that

maledictis me, malum caput? crucifigaris!

Yeah man. In all honesty and from a historical standpoint, muslims and Islam has been more tolerant thru the ages than any Christian, Catholic, or denomination of them. They pretty much made math and counting and while Europeans were shitting on themselves and dying of the plague the Arabic lands were prospering. I'm not giving them a pass on their actions or sympathizing with either but in all honesty this kind of religiously fueled aggression on behalf of the Islamic faith is unprecedented in magnitude and it genuinely is a small minority of shitskin tryhards going all ALLAHU AKBAR on christfags and inadvertently ruining the reputation of good and sensible Muslim people.

What was that?
I couldn't hear you over your dying brother's screams

زنادقة سخيفة سنقوم ذبح لكم جميعا

>feels good
Feels good seeing how your country turned out you heathen nigger

Better than being infested with cucks and heathen chimps Infidel

Why do you think the arabic culture stopped developing in sciences? I mean some were great mathematicians, but that stopped and from what I know no breakthrough in physics were made by them. Astronomy was also pretty good. But I know everything an average joe knows.

They got rich and greedy and pushed all the smart ones to the west

Well, I think it kinda ties into religion and the last few decades of inner turmoil in most predominately Muslim countries. The Europeans and christ fags had a similar thing happen, the Dark ages. It was like all scientific breakthroughs wre forgotten for Jesus Christ. The romans knew that the world was round and that the earth revolved arounf the sun (as well as Muslims and Injuns) but when all that Popey, christ stuff started to get taken super seriously they just forgot about and when it was brought by dudes like Galileo and Copernicus they were shunned or better yet burned at the stake. The pope pretty much was more of a king than the king.

Taking that into account I would suggest that Muslims are going through a similar point in time but caused by the civil and worldwide unrest with the radicals. There have been many societal and social changes within muslims countries. At one point a Burqa( full face covering all black robe kinda deal) was all a woman could wear and women couldn't walk the streets without a male, even if it was a3 year old child. (no I'm not making that up google it.) I theorize that they're going through a "Dark Ages" phase and, if it's anything like the European, will last a couple hundred more years and be followed by unprecedented prosperity. Unless we nuke them first of course.

muslims are still way worse

bump to not die while type

Yeah the pope got really greedy, i think in the 1200s-1400s, so lots of kings decided they didn't need the bless from the pope to really be true king (sorry english is not my first language and i dont remember much of what im trying to say)
>The romans knew that the world was round and that the earth revolved arounf the sun
It was calculated before Christ came, and the priests and the church still knew that.
>it was brought by dudes like Galileo and Copernicus they were shunned or better yet burned at the stake.
That's not true concerning Galileo, that's just a meme.
Galileo was convicted of praying idk how many times in a room, and he didn't even had to have a witness that he was paying for saying that the Sun was the center of the universe.
cont

What Copernicus and Galileo did was saying that the sun was the center of the universe. The church opposed this.
About the round Earth, everybody knew that, but they though the explorers of the time of the great discoveries would just die sailing around the world, they would find no land.

I think what made the dark ages to end was the invention of the press, so more books were at the disposition of the people.

About the muslims I can't add anything for lack of knowledge.

I have no idea why but this one cracked me the fuck up.

>What Copernicus and Galileo did was saying that the sun was the center of the universe. The church opposed this.
In the end with the advent of Einstein's theory of relativity we know that it makes no difference that the sun is the center like wanted Copernicus and Galileo or the earth is the center like wanted the church.