Gary Johnson, go

Gary Johnson, go.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2016/09/gary_johnson_thinks_climate_change_doesn_t_matter_because_the_sun_will_eventually.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gary Johnson won't win and your thread will die soon. ;^)

Voted for him last time around. Big mistake. I wasn't too keen on Romney, but you couldn't fucking pay me to vote for a Democrat. Might as well have, though.

MAGA

A VOTE FOR JOHNSON IS A VOTE FOR EAST KOREA

And what is Aleppo?

mah nigga

Fuck ya

Johnson is such cancer, hes a complete failure as a politician and has zero positive policies.

Bumping for Johnson even though 3rd party vote is waste

>this is the shit who started Correct the Record

David Brock, shitbird extraordinaire

>no, hillary! it's not your turn

Good to see that the Hillary and Trump propaganda employees are still active.

>$0.15 was added to your account

Only the Hillary shills get paid. Trump is a bankrupt business failure, REMEMBER?

Aleppo is apparently a city in Syria.

That was priceless. Gawd you Americunts are so fucking ignorant it truly is terrifying!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

Fuck off Pierre. Go buy some deodorant.

>one politician ignorant about Aleppo
>americunts ignorant
Try harder. America collectively cringed at that moment

feel the johnson

I think you meant to say Hillary and Trump

Honestly, I don't agree with a lot of Gary's more extreme views. But I'd still vote for him over the other two, because I know he wouldn't be able to get any of his more extreme views into law anyway. And he'd be a better, more dignified representative of America on the world stage, which is the only fucking part of being the President that really matters anymore.

Wtf! A reporter asks Gary, completely without context, what he'd do about Aleppo. Gary, not understanding the question, asks "what is A-lepp-o". The reporter clarifies by saying "Aleppo, Syria" and Gary, now understanding, goes on to give a great answer. Are Americans so used to reality tv editing that they completely blanked out the part of that interview that actually matered!?!

Make America Sane Again

what the fuck is this shit go back to tumblr sjw reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right right. Sorry, wasn't thinking. Y'all are a shining beacon of intermuhlectual gravitas. That's why the GOP candidate is a vaguely human-shaped cheeto with a reality show.

Literally using the inevitable collapse of the solar system to justify his stance on climate change lmao
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2016/09/gary_johnson_thinks_climate_change_doesn_t_matter_because_the_sun_will_eventually.html

He IS a fucking cheeto, and America has its fair share of idiots. But, just like anywhere, when you actually talk to people, they know current events and have ideas and aspirations that no politician represents.

>>you couldn't fucking pay me to vote for a Democrat

you are exactly what is wrong with the US political theater. vote on issues, not a party line. you're a fucking faggot and don't deserve to vote.

Just feckin do it

Just the bastard america needs.