Adhd/depression/anxiety/ocd/whatever

adhd/depression/anxiety/ocd/whatever

general mental health thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QleRgTBMX88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off faggot. I have impeccable mental health, so I'm not posting in your shit tier thread, mentally unhinged retard!!!

Taking 40mgs of citalopram daily for 7 months now. Can't feel a thing anymore. Feel like i'm watching myself from the outside. Turned me into a social recluse as I don't feel human enough to interact with others. Failed first year of uni, feels so lonely. Shit sucks

I don't know if this is a condition but I seem to have no drive to do something seriously at all, generally I am really slow while doing things, I really can't get myself to concentrate and focus on something. Is there a medical drug to enhance my ability to concentrate and focus on anything, or that helps me to stop relaxing 24/7?

First day off medication for my ADD in awhile. I feel less smart, but easily more sociable.

Bipolar, recovering heroin addict, anxious as fuck all the time. Similar to other anons above, no drive to do anything and no social life to speak of. I had no "normal" friends anyway and I had to cut junkie friends out of my life otherwise I'd relapse.

lost my sense of taste yesterday, don't know if i had a stroke or if life is really that dull

I think that's called having ADHD there bud

this

Im on 20mg... Switched from ciprilex (10mg)
I don't feel any different though. What happens if you take a lesser dose?

Hello guys I went to my overpriced feelings doctor (or "therapist") and he said I have a thing called Major Depressive Disorder and he says Im also showing signs of developing Schizophrenia, and he gave me a bunch of prescriptions, but I dont have to take all those mind control pills right? Pills are for sick people and theres nothing wrong with me, so Ill probably throw these prescriptions away. What do you guys think?

youtube.com/watch?v=QleRgTBMX88

>buy a gun

Buy pills
Sell pills

Borderline personality disorder is the fucking worst.

>ARE YOU LIVING YOUR DREAM?
No. I'm probably depressed. I want a do-over.

Did it come back? I feel like an idiot for asking.

On 150mg of effexor. Diagnosed with social fobia severe anxiety and ptsd getting medically retired from the army and feel like a complete failure. The military was something that i always wanted to be apart of. It has destroyed every bit of my sould. It destroyed my marriage and killed my drive to ever want to be part of the greater good.

Soul

Did Sertraline Xoloft 100 mg's for 8 months. Tryna taper off and it's been trippy af. Dr said I have Seratonin Withdrawal Syndrome and I should get back on to feel better. I manned up and didnt and I feel amazingly manic and good. Fuck that shit, but worth a week full of trippiness

I probably should, I always can feel somebody watching me so I could shoot this guy before he can get to me

Sufferered/or suffered of Depression, Schizophrenia, Schizoid, and OCD here.

Yes, I know. Kill me.

need help /b, I have become obsessed with a celeb, I'm thinking about doing something...crazy to get her attention. I feel like my life is going nowhere and thats when I really consider doing something to make me die in infamy, its better than living in obscurity. what should I do?

I was diagnosed with bipolar in January. I sit on my ass in my grandmas house and do nothing. I just started Prozac if it makes me manic that would be ok with me. I have been in a depressed state for months. I was taking Latuda but I told the doctor it wasn't doing anything for me.

I stay in bed until two or three pm and watch t.v and eat until I take my pills and go back to sleep. I just want to blow my brains out I want it all to end.

>whatever
I'm so intelligent and introverted, among other things, that it's highly abnormal, and therefore, depending on the definition of mental disorder being used, I have a mental disorder.

What's often referred to as a mental disorder is just something apart from the norm.
Some may say that there are negative effects as qualifications for "mental disorder," but everything has positive and negative effects.
Hindering ability to function "normally" is also often something used to qualify for "mental disorder," but that's only relative to one's environment, with said environment possibly consisting of a good amount of neurotypical humans.

why shouldnt i go out there and commit a crime and spend my life in prison?

Ive been in and out of therapy since 6th grade. I'm 19 now. I've been to three psychiatric hospitals for my lack of care and people being scared I'll hurt myself. One time I was sent to an acute psychiatric hospital (all were acute) from jail for trying to kill myself in jail (was in for safe keeping Cuz public intoxication and laying in middle of street). I've been diagnosed with something different everytime. Major depression disorder, anxiety, bipolar, narcissism tend to repeat. Each doctor has something different. I don't know what I have but I'm starting to think there's nothing wrong with me. Im not depressed like most think. I don't want to die. I just don't care. I'm not scared of dying and I live like it. Is that wrong? Is that truly a mentally ill person? Or am I just capable of not living like a pussy.

Record it, escape, post it to /b, An hero

I've never been tested, but I might have Depression. I often consider suicide, I mean, I laugh with my friends and all, but I often pause I just have a really depression thought come into my head, then it bothers me for the rest of the day.

paltry Americans, you aren't possible to overcome your mental problems without pills and expeinseve trainings

well... you did answer his thread, mate

Rationalfag, adult, parent reporting in. Have you kids tried addressing the elephant in the room? You know, putting down the phone, logging off, doing some push ups, going for a 5 mile run, learning an instrument, etc? Hate to break this to y'all, but living is a physical activity that requires physical effort on your side. You little punks actually doing something about feeling worthless other than bitching about it?

Just because you laugh doesnt mean you dont have depression, the interesting thing is, a lot of really funny comedians have had depression, like theres some kind of correlation between depression and being funny. Thats kind of like how it is with me, a lot of my friends have said Im a generally funny person (not being arragont thats just what my friends have said) and I have really really bad depression that has made me want to kill myself and almost do it very many times. I think about all the ways I could do it, and theres not a day that goes by where I dont think about doing it.

Take 150 mgs of velafaxine been on it almost a whole year.

Sometimes I can't sleep and it really sucks if I wait to long to take the pill. I start to feel really weird.

I still have really bad axiety though but it has help in some cases as I now don't shit my brains out everyday from stress.

Anybody do exercise for depression. I just started going on walks and I honeslty do feel a little better after a i;m done going on a two mile walk

Im glad its working for you because 150mg doesnt do shit for me.

Being depressed makes you cynical. Which brings out the humor in things

Okay dude I honestly hope this is bait. How can you describe yourself as rational and then go and say that its their fault for having those conditions? I have really bad depression, I go on runs often and it helps but its not like it some kind of end-all cure that just magically makes your condition go away. This is something you have to live with, even if you do things like exercise or other things to cope with it, it doesnt just go away.

Do it you Bitch

You're just a lazy cunt

I understand what you're saying. I should be able to force myself to get out of bed and work out. I should be able to plant bushes and function like a normal person.

Most nights I lay in bed until my bladder hurts and have to force myself to use the bathroom. Showering and shaving take a lot of work.

If I drink a very large cup of instant coffee I get an hour of activity.

What are you gonna do user?

I feel pretty dependent on adderall. I've taken 20 - 60mgs of adderall for over 8 months. Any one else feels like this?

If I want to kill myself do I need to go to a shrink? I see a lot of shit saying stuff like go to a therapist but I dont see that much appeal in paying money to talk about my problems to some random guy. I think I'll be just fine keeping my problems to myself.

Anyone else a rapid metaboliser? I'm taking 160 mgs of Biphentin twice daily, which sucks shit. It's so annoying that lately I've just been skipping out on the second dose.

i told my psychiatrist today that i had sucidal thoughts but did not plan to do it and now he wont treat me / prescribe until i go to the ER

Just started taking it.
25mg every couple days.
What can I expect?

Can confirm.
Yes. But it doesn't exactly help. I love to run/jog/crunch, and have many hobbies; I still feel empty inside sometimes.

(Insert new drug sales pitch here) just turns me into a zombie, so I'd rather not go back to that either.

Moderate Depressive. Just started taking Sam-e. Don't want my dick to become a distant memory

Gonna see a psychiatrist to get diagnosed for ADHD. I think I actually have it. I'm disorganized, easily distracted, have trouble beginning/ completing tasks/assignments, have trouble focusing/studying, and when I take Vyvanse I achieve a higher level of myself, a motivated self. I spend hours completing work, can easily retain information, feel engaged in classwork and conversations, feel energized and happy throughout the day like it's mine to seize, like it's full of opportunity. When I'm not, I just jerk off, watch TV, eat food, retain less information throughout the day, feel less engaged in conversations, have to ask people to repeat things, have to re-read the same shit over and over, get distracted by any small task, and worst of all frequently forget what I have to do. I even put shit off until the last few days, and then try to cram in a bunch of work, or studying at my expense.
>I don't have a lot of money. I can only cover a few co-payments at a time. Do I sound like I have ADHD? I think I do, and want to be the better me that I know I can be. I also need to know what psychiatrists look for to prescribe a patient Vyvanse/Adderall/whatever the fuck will help me get my mind on something long enough to complete it for the benefit of my school/personal lives.

Taking 50 mg of vyvance daily. Doesn't really get me high like it used to it just makes me feel like shit.

Hey guys I am launching a bad ass website.. was just wondering could you upload your images to imgur.com, but post the embedded images on tizianacantone.com inside of Cred Forums --- I will love you forever.

I am looking forward to making some very fun lifelong friendships with people on Cred Forums make sure to choose an anonymous nickname and definitely not johndoe being your real name lol.

First person to create "Psychotic" thread inside Cred Forums gets promoted to FORUM FKING ADMINISTRATOR and gets to help me run/launch the website.. the forum will be really cool, please just one dedicated/loyal user hit it up!

Huh, that sounds like a pain, whyd he want you to go to the ER though? You werent in need of any immediate medical attention right?

You know Cred Forums isn't actually going anywhere, right?

Or, did all you anons from that one thread roll to troll everyone by spreading this meme like peanut butter on a warm sock?

Major depressive with generalized anxiety, taking: ativan, Lexapro, welbutrin, mini press, and doxipin , still want to an hero every day :/ wife left me due to not being able to handle it, feels bad

yeah bro sounds 100% like ADHD. You should chat with your doc

Have moderate depression, PTSD, and narcolepsy. Take Vyvanse for the narcolepsy, zoloft for depression, and Prazosin to help suppress anxiety, nightmares, and flashbacks.

I'm fucked up, Cred Forumsros.

Probably bait a pedo out, make him think I'm a 8 yo and beat the living shit out of him, repeat this until I get caught. Ill be real psycho about it, wear a wolf mask, cut the guy up real bad

Nice Gunt buddy.

Hurry

ty, that was me a year ago. ive been planning this for a while

I'm sure a trial by jury will guarantee a severely reduced sentence. You'd be doing some fucked up shit, but you'd be doing some good.

Avoidant Personality Disorder and Depression here.

It's so bad that I can barely leave the house. I have no job and no money either. Think about killing myself almost constantly.

Any advice? I don't actually want to kill myself, but that little fantasy has always been there.

Want to get a prescription for Xanax for my panic attacks and one for ADHD for my obesity/terrible concentration
Doctors seem to beat around the bush and dont really want to prescribe either.
Ive been to the Doctors about 8 times just about Depression and we still havent made any progress.
Any tips?
Any opinions?
Anything at all
Have you tried any Anti Depressants that helped you lose weight/other pills.
Should I just go to an actual psych instead?

Lmao. I don't think that's the best plan. Why don't you do something productive and volunteer to work with victims instead of screaming "ITS CLOBBERING TIME" with Chris Hanson's tv stars

thats what I'm hoping for but I'm going to wait until I lose all hope to do it. I'm going to play on the fact that I did an overall good thing so it wasnt that bad even though I'll do it because I'm a psychopath who just wants to cause another monster pain

because I'm just a psychopath who wants to get away with hurting people under the guise of justice, also I want to get the attention of Kat Mcnamara, she is all I really think about... she floats through life with such grace and beauty. they cant touch her

also I do volunteer, thank for asking

I relapsed into alcohol Benzo heroin and adderall and weed. This always sends my anxiety through the roof. I'm afraid I will die or become retarded . Been going hard 3 days now I'm done. Fuck this drugs suck. Back to making music and working out