Did you know that the inside of your butt is warm enough to hardboil an egg?

Did you know that the inside of your butt is warm enough to hardboil an egg?

Try it yourself! post results.

>op is a fag

Your asshole is body temperature, which is why the make rectal thermometers. If your body temp were hot enough to boil water, then you are pretty much dead. When it gets up to 102 or 103F you are already running the risk of brain damage or death. I know a guy who's got up to 106F when he was a kid. He's been deaf every since.

>doesn't get the joke.
>calls op a fag.
>is the fag himself

*facepalm*

Do it every morning for breakfast you fuckin kek

this reminds me of this girl i knew who was using a cucumber as a dildo
the cucumber got stuck
a few weeks pass and it finally comes out as a pickle

Didn't work

Dad just gave me same look he gave me when I told him how I wanted to be a ventriloquist

kek

...i think...

I tried it, and I was able to hard boil the egg.

Tasted like shit though.

No, I get it. It ain't funny, but I get it. One day when being 12 years old is a distant memory that you can barely recall, you too will find these "jokes" of yours retarded,

the autism is strong with this one

It takes Juan to know juan

He gets it everyone!

Don't be back-sassing your elders like that. That too is not funny like you misguidedly believe.

Well, it didn't work. But i did create the ugliest looking easter egg ever.

Primus sucks

am I crazy or is the proportions on the pic a bit...loli...

It's just a .. big... egg.

Plebaboo detected

Yes, they can all read. I think that should be fairly obvious, otherwise they probably wouldn't be able to use the internet,

but how crazy would that be man hahahah you would never need to like cook ever again, you would just go to the bathroom pass your egg then boom you got lunch hahahah oh man thats the future of america right there

I remember being 12

Anyone notice how big that egg is vs that pelvis

I know it's a fake egg (someone just erased an egg shape despite the fact xray would easily just go straight through the egg showing up as an egg shape shadow, not a full reflection

Go to sleep Gerald brolflowski