Okay Cred Forums im going to kill myself now, I've had it with life... Any requests? Bomb suit..?

okay Cred Forums im going to kill myself now, I've had it with life... Any requests? Bomb suit..?

Shoot at a cop

Go out in style and make the news

headbut a train, worth it.

when you know its haram but it feels so halal

try and grab a cop's gun and testicles at the same time

Top kek

What should I do Cred Forums really... How can i make myself useful..?

I can't stand life anymore Cred Forums I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

just kill yourself then?

Get an activity or a job, doesn't matter what it is. Make friends. Say fuck that job get better job. Repeat until money and friend's

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Wood chipper.

just masturbate 48 times we all know 47 is the limit

I am prepared to do whatever u want Cred Forums just tell me how to be useful for once in life. You're all I got Cred Forums you're all I got..

When life give's you a gun, and the only thing u have to do is pull the trigger, would you kill the 8Yo?.

take out shillary
why aren't more suicidal people making political statements as their last will?
WHY DOESN'T THE US GOVERNMENT WEAPONIZE DEPRESSION
GUYS I THINK I'M ONTO SOMETHING

I WANT TO DIIEE... SOMETHING USEFUL Cred Forums!!! MAKE MY LIFE MATTER FOR ONE DEAR SECOND....

Go dynamite scuba fishing

shoot up the NRA headquarters

SHOULD I DO IT Cred Forums ??? I DONT LIVE IN THE USA BUT I CAN FLY A PLANE THERE... WAIT...

WHERE TO CRASH?

Devotw the rest of your life to perfecting the craft of a serial killer with modern tech. Then kill high ranking jews.

Put up a post on each corner of a 10 story building up on the roof. Then tie a rope which is 10 feet shorter than the height of the building to the building from the top of the building to around your legs, and tighten them together so you're like a bungee jumper but with a regular rope.

Once that's done tie razor wire to one end of a post. Wrap the wire around your neck but be careful not to cut yourself. You need to weave it between your arms in a specific way; that way being with your arms crossed in the front of you and hands grabbing the back of your head, super glued into the back.

Make sure the other end of the razorwire is attached to the other post before you use the glue.

Then line yourself up and wait for someone to walk by below. Thrust yourself forward into the wire toward the edge of the building. If you did it right, you'll cut off your head but leave your arms attached, and you'll fall off the building.

The rope will tighten once you get near the bottom of your fall, and your arms with slam downward as you hang from your feet, looking as if you ripped your own head off. Bonus points of you can time it right and do it right in front of a passerby. Make sure to make a scary face just before you do it.

world trade center do it again

I'm getting depressed Cred Forums this isn't funny anymore...

What's the fucking point? I'd be just another terrorist...

but since it was such a big event you would be making history but dont fly into the wtc its built to withstand plane crashed fly into a insecure building like the sears tower or somethinb

COME ON Cred Forums I WANNA KILL MYSELF Cred Forums TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING!!1!DO IT!!1 Cred Forums !!! FOR FUCKS SAKE TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF!! MAKE USE OF MY LIFE Cred Forums !!!! MAKE USE OF MY LIFE!!!

GO TO FRANCE AND BLOW UP A FUCKING MOSQUE

FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS UP

you claiming it was an inside job!?!? why you fucking little conspiracy nutecase fuckwit...

FUCKING CONSPIRACY CANCERTARDS!!!! TELL ME WHERE THE MOST CONSPIRACY NUTS ARE LOCATED Cred Forums .... I WILL FUCKING FLY A PLANE INTO THEIR SHIT

Do newfags get this is totaly not b&?

The best way you can contribute is to get rid of as many detrimental people as you can. So blacks, muslims, illegals, etc.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU TIHNK IM A NEWFAG!!?!? FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU-

but how?

WHAT ABOUT THIS FUKN FAGGOT?

Dude assasinate Hilary Clinton then shoot up a feminist convention that would be music to my ears

Why don't you do it yourself? It would be music to your ears right... You would do the thing you'd love to do the most in your life... Now is your time to shine buddy.

Go into a darkie naborhood and let 'er rip

Go shoot some mexicans

Are you a Texans fan, a Jets fan, or a Bills fan?

You're a fucking pussy ass bitch. You're not even going to faggots you're just looking for attention
.why would you want to hurt people on your way out cause you are a mouth breathing neck bearded faggot. Gtfo pussy

dubs and im a jets fan lol don't care kill yourself sportscunt

ooh edgy i like it

>dubs
newfagging this hard

I'M SUCH A NEWFAG!!!!!!!!

Post all the shit that you would never post, x2 points if you get banned

take care of sick people, mother teresa style. or go to saudi arabia and infiltrate their prisons and protest for women's rights in the street or some shit.

But seriously, bro don't kill yourself get some help. I know it's not easy but go to the hospital or call a helpline. (Or a sexline... one of those lol)

try to get it blamed on George Soros

I can't believe you fucking faggots actually respond to me faking that i want to kill myself

Hey Cred Forums I want to kill myself, please help me bahaha

Cred Forums I feel so alone and hurt, tell me how to off myself please, maybe I can still do something right in this life before I go an hero my faggot ass

Srsly Cred Forums you fucking disgrace

I am disapoint

OP is probably one of those new undercover cyber agents mandated by the new homeland legislation.

For anyone who replied to OP, I suggest you cooperate with law enforcement when they knock on your door tomorrow. There have been plenty of posts of newfags who have come back and said they were put on probation or worse all because they thought they were making funny meme posts.

Remember everyone, you are 100% responsible for everything you say on the internet, and if you reply to an undercover cyber agent with anything that can be interpreted in a bad way, it can and will be used against you in a court of law.

You should all An Hero for being THAT Gullible

Go to the nearest mall to you and plant bombs. Also bomb suit.

Go bomb the sand-niggers

OP here abandoning thread, so long suckers

suiciding what a faggot, as if it were gonna change something

Try this:
>Be yo>be 2018+
>plant disguised bomb on north end of white-house during dark
> retreat to south end and set off remotely
>gaurds are distracted
>enter white-house through back-door
>unpack assembly silenced pistol/uzi
>unpack grenades
>use sleep darts on guards on inside
>sneak into oval office
>confront president
>shoot through head with silenced pistol
>makie art out of their body on the floor
>escape or bomb self in another room
>become legendary terrorist who is remembered for freeing America from the tyrannical reign of president Trump or Hillary.
>profit

I'm too late...