All it took was for the FBI to take down 1 site to destroy the entire torrent industry

All it took was for the FBI to take down 1 site to destroy the entire torrent industry.

Was it always this fragile?

Other urls found in this thread:

demonoid.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw 1337 is a honeypot

Yes. It destroyed the entire Interwebz. We are no more.

i know i want the new exanima update but boohoo

Go to IGGAAMES

is this bait? it was just a torrent search website. ok i admit it was a good one but still there are shitloads of torrents all over the web there other torrent websites and seeders.

Hi special agent!

I don't know how to use google : the thread .

Pirate bay is still up. Isn't pirate bay okay?

thx bruh

There are still a few mirrors with the old Kat stuff on it but the one I use has a fucked up search function. The torrents work as magnet links though.

yeah but it's selection is kinda weak these days. Its a shame because Kickass was getting close to old tpb in terms of quantity and quality of torrents before they started getting chased all over the world.

It has smaller torrent database
Alternatives? TPB sucks

>using kat in the first place

haha fag

lots of torrents take forever to finish, are old, or the selection is limited

who remembers good days of mininova?

How about you say what you use, you acne-ridden manchild

:o)

the real shit is the sites where you need an invite but you gotta be a good guy like seeding properly and contributing content

Nah, they were getting shitty. They started to delete torrents when requested by copyright holders.

Oh man, that brings back some memories. My first torrent site. Mininova, with Azureus. Haha

I have been with demonoid for years and years now and have yet to recieve even one invite to pass along. My ratio was in the 40s at one point for a while and never goes below thirty.

I used to have a TorrentLeech account, and it was the best fucking shit

I switched to RARBG

What are some good private trackers that aren't impossible to get into? I have gigabit internet so seeding won't be an issue

iv got a scenetime invite if anyones interested

don't you have to request one?

hey I'll take it

yea, ill use it

Demonoid has been open for a while now. It was down for a couple of years. WTF are you talking about?

Demonoid is loaded with some sweet old torrents but many are dead now.

demonoid.me

>using torrents

>.pw

there's a thing called 'mirror' sites where they essentially take everything from one site and copy it to theirs.

you're dumb as all literal fucks in the world.

kill yourself

Beta pleb still using public torrent trackers instead of private ones