If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

they must have sex with me or they will be killed and then forced to have sex with me after they are dead

real creative there, bud

I second this rule, all in favor?

/thread

aye

All girls must ware thigh high socks and a very short skirt that shows off there panties they also have to wear a see through tight white shirt. Guys would be allowed to grope the girls and if a girls lashes out agianst the guy groping girl he gets to have his way with her. 1st offense for not wearing such articles of clothing would be pantie removel 2nd would be stripped down to their undergarments 3rd offense would be group of male teachers running train on them. It would also be mandatory for all girls to please guys with whatever request they have no matter what. Who would like to enroll?

the girls would just go to another school after finding out the rules you fucking retard.

this is the best because if they decline, they are killed before they can leave

How about 3 rules that go full circle in satisfying fetishes?

Rule 1: girls who skip a class are denied bathroom privileges for X hours, depending on how many classes they skip / how often they skip

Rule 2: girls that wet themselves in class must apologize to the class

Rule 3: girls that wet themselves too many times will be brought to the nurses office and put into a diaper

so they get the panties back for 2nd offense?

Ya. Maybe I didn't think that clearly fine 2nd offense would be full nude except for the socks.

do they have a bra under the shirt?

you all need to be more creative

There is a block of time during the day where students in rotation must go to mandatory hormone regulation therapy, wherein straight girls are restrained and suspended in individual booths. Guys are randomly assigned booths and are given 50 minutes to have sex with whatever girl is inside. School provides contraceptives for female students.

No. They would not be allowed them.

how are they restrained?

girls have to wear buttplugs under their skirts. though not noticeable

throughout the day hall monitors are required to randomly select one girl to reveal her buttplug to ensure everyone is following the rules

if they do not have a buttplug, they are forced to wear nothing but a buttplug for the rest of the day

that is all

So if your sent into one of the rooms and you don't want to fuck what would ya do talk? (Of course fuck but just quistion)

i wonder how often a cute girl would get groped on a daily basis

On their backs in a mostly reclined position. Arms restrained above their heads, legs outstretched and suspended upward, allowing boys easy access to her pussy.

Most likely all of them would everyday I mean it is allowed and the teachers would be allowed to since it wouldn't be fair to them to see all the girls being groped. And most likely all the girls would end up being giant sluts or whore by the time they graduate.

Yeah, you could just talk. You'd both be naked so it'd be hard to just have a normal conversation.

I like that

Kek. Girl:"So what's new?" Guy:"Oh nothing just want to talk" as the guys cock is out and her cunt is spread for him. Would be funny af

aye

All female students must signup for atleast one week of spankings from me first tim they say they cant handle it they get stripped down and spanked infront of an audience second time they get three creampies on random days when i choose and third they become my personal cum dumpsters to take home forever.

do you think some girls would hate it? what kind of requests do you think guys would make that girls hate the most?

moarfrom that girl

how would third offense even work

I would expect most of the girls coming to halt it first couple weeks but after that I think it would be second nature yo them to be used and groped. I feel like guys would ask for BJ's in the hall or something like that. Pretty much anything they want they can have. But that being said thhere would be no fucking during class unless your a teacher and want to use one of the female students you have.

would there be a lot of feet-related requests?

What do mean?

No shaving underarms... Sleeveless tops mandatory.

would they be tied? i'd imagine they'd try to run

Up to the asker of the request. Pretty much males can make females do what ever they want if they ask because if they say no they know the rules.

Of course if they want passing grades

Male teachers may bare bottom spank naughty female students.

Further bad behaviour requires female students to be nude, bound and toyed anally and vaginally by other students, in the cafeteria during meal times for embarrassment.

If a female student is consistently bad behaved, or orgasms during any kind of punishment, she is immediately stripped, hand cuffed so that she may not touch herself, sent outside to be hosed, and then placed in the male bathroom where she is to please any student or teacher who walks in, at their discresion.

Any male student that is badly behaved in class must show his penis and allow the teacher or student to give him an errection, where in his errection is laughed at, poked, and generally toyed with by other students.

If a male students bad behavior continues he is placed naked, bound in the female staff room where the teachers and visiting students may play with and toy with his penis. He will have a cock ring placed on him so that his errection maintains over time.

If a male student ejaculates during any punsihment, he is immedietaly stripped and hosed outside. He must wear a cock ring and a fingersized anal plug, and will spend the remainer of his day inside the female bathroom pleasing female students and teachers at their discretion.

oh right. what would you do after you take them home?

i like the equal opportunity rape punishing very nice

how would she be bound in the cafeteria?

dress them up like my mom and tell them to tell me to clean my room

with rope.

My main fetish is boobs, so all cute girls would be forced to go topless :^)

Pic VERY related.

Are kept naked and on leashes all they will eat of drink will be my cum and when they fall asleep the next morning I wake them up but deepthroating them and filling their throats up then a routine dosage of cum in all holes three times a day and after filled are plugged with 12in vibrators on max all day and virgins I take separately and specially

will guys be able to touch them?

so your cum would stay plugged up in them? what would you do to a girl who tries to escape?

If the girls says yes! ;^)

i'd enrol just so i can make girls do feet things for me. would the school have a good amount of cute asian girls?

Well thats why their leashes are chains so when im done they can be chained in the basement

12 inches seem like a lot. anal or vaginal?

Both on max

Would have all types of girls.

I'd force them to be cool about me being the only guy in an all girl's swim class where I was the only one nude. The girls would be allowed to look and snicker.

If the girls were to naughty, they would be forced to help me practice my backfloat by holding me up underneath the water. I hope I don't get a hard on in that position.

she'd go probably go crazy or try to take them out

it'd be hot to see just how much more a naked girl on 2nd punishment gets groped than a normal girl

Hands are still tied and thats the point theyll become crazy cumdumpster begging for my cock

you should make the vibrators wriggle around inside too

Thats why theyre on max

i meant actually squirm and wriggle and move around, while vibrating

Rather make the process nice and slow rather than too quick nuch more fun this way

what if she has a boyfriend? also what age does this rule start

School policy over-rides relationship and just high school age

sauce op?

you should send him videos of her tied up and you playing with her

They would wear chunky strapped heels and as punishment I would have to suck their toes with all of them watching.

Ill send a video of her begging for my cock and ill mention her bf and she wont want anyone else but me

what if she refuses to let you suck her toes?

Why would you cuckold yourself? Should set the rules up so you're the only one with the harem.

i think it'd be hot if she continued to hate it, but can't do anything

Fuck man i have watched all there is to offer on Cred Forums but this is still the worst thing

No underwear, skirts or pants with a hole, every chair for a girl has a dildo built into it. When the sit down they have to insert it. First offense 15 minutes on a fuck machine in the principals office. Second offense 30 minutes. Third and the worst offense: 30 minutes in front of the whole school.

Also imagining them just casually sitting on a dildo makes me diamonds.

Add a couple spankings in there and you get yourself a party user.

how long/thick would the dildo be?

do they get to choose which hole?

As big as the girl wants, minimum would be 17cm long, average thickness
yes

Sauce you FUCKING FAGGOT

gtfo newfg

not even a fig

You need to fuck off...

which girls do you want to see casually doing this? any pics?

Nudes must be requested when asked for.

>nude there and then if not sent

I have a folder with 256 images. But I'll post some, sure

do you know her? who is she?

requested when asked for? isnt that the same thing

Uniform. Short skirts everyday. Butt must be at least slightly revealed.

Cousin of a guy I sometimes skate with.

Rule: All girls must suck my dick upon my request

First offense: Cant wear shirts or bras to school ever again

Second offense: Cant wear pants or underwear to school ever again

Third offense: They must have sex with me for at least a half hour each day

Each additional offense adds fifteen minutes onto the timer. I expect a lot of triple and quadruple offenders.

examples of pics?

what if there was an administration error and an innocent girl was accidentally given the first punishment? imagine her covering her naked top with her arms and desperately complaining to authorities that there was a mistake

Rules: All must uphold the glory of the Soviet Union upon their life.
Offence 1: gulag
Offence 2: lead assault on Stalingrad
Offence 3:serve in Russian navy. Is worse than gulag.

>Nudes must be requested when asked for.

Your English is broken af.