How about a good old fashioned rekt thread, eh? no gore, no donkey murderers, just some funny, possibly mildly abusive...

how about a good old fashioned rekt thread, eh? no gore, no donkey murderers, just some funny, possibly mildly abusive, and perchance some nearly life ending moment. who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-shoots-and-beheads-spies-with-help-of-child/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's some puppers totally reking a youngling. dudes totally rekt.

I second this thread

i call this one, boop the cooch. i mean look at this girl, totally rekt.

i call this, what happened to my motor skills guy, because he just can't even.

this one is super cute. i call it toot toot kitters, because the guy hits his horn and the kitty jumps but is like, ok and all.

this, i dunno. it's good and bad maybe. i'll let you be the judge. super scared kitters tho.

this isn't so much funny but sad because the big fish poops open like, all over.

is that one called great balls of fire because daddy scratches them too hard too?

now this one, not so funny, but it is pretty interesting because you can see the ball just drop to the grass.

That is a REALLY powerful fan

omg it totally blows that guy down. i need one of those in the summer.

this one scares me because we go to get the oil changed and mom leaves for a while and we think we'll sink into the underworld. but mom comes back happy and so are we then.

this ones funny because i know a girl who longboards and screams 'BEE BEE L BEE BEE L' and i don't get it.

bump

If only Dragonball Evolution was not created by fucking retarded, ass monkeys.

Bump

I call this one, the hot salami

this man must work in a field and really hard and loves it because he goes home with his work tools.

the guy in this car was in a hurry to get to work, but he ended up helping another bike guy learn how to do gymnastics. there are nice people on the roads.

i think this guy was a singer or something because all of the police wanted autographs but were too afraid to go up to him until he collapsed probably from drugs.

Fucking pussies, this is what happens when you dont have guns.

i don't have a dog, i have a cat, but i don't think this guy has either one because he's dumb or drunk or something.

this guy tried to run across the street in time for the light but he had to stop and turned back but must have tripped or something because he broke that mans window and then fell off into the curb.

i have a cat, like i said earlier, but this cat is super gymnastic. not like my cat, but he can sit on my chest before i wake up and make me have a hard time breathing when i wake. i think he doesn't like me. i like him because i saved him from being outside and he doesn't pee inside. cats don't know any better.

Yeah, everybody goes home to their family eventually... how stupid.

i call this nut cracker because the black man gets his nuts bit by the illegal dog. he looks black so that's why the dog bit him maybe.

this one isn't rekt but i made it because it's a squid on a dance floor and he's dancing.

ITT: samefag posts 15+ tired .gifs with captioning featuring retard^retarded level of humor.

Finally something decent.

dude was on ketamine im pretty sure

I couldn't tell if this was supposed to be a cringe thread or not. Either way I cringed.

i know who you are. you're the guy in the other rekt threats that asks questions like 'sauce?' and 'story? hurr dirr' and things like that. you're retarded because your mother took the experimental drugs when you were unformed.

If you look closely you can see her glasses getting scraped off and fall to the ground.

iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-shoots-and-beheads-spies-with-help-of-child/

skip to abt 6:30, sandnigger got skills and a sharp ass machete

no it was the fan you dumbfuck god dam how fucking new are you? summer still going strong

Notice how nobody died though?

OUCH!

it is stupid.

black escalate everything on purpose. this is why they die.

the ones that live just cost a bunch of money.

now stop being a faggot

gud thred guys

That gif goes on for a really long time. That guy has a LOT of soda cans.