Ask someone who writes league scripts for a living anything

ask someone who writes league scripts for a living anything.

what's a league script?

Runs commands that attack for you. Best possible outcome.

Where do i get that shit?

too bad you still cant cs better than the average potato.

How/where do i get scripts?

wtf?? all with ghost and heal???

Why are you a faggot?

What do u think would be harder, writing cheats for csgo or league? Just asking cuz I code my shit and I can't say I do it for a living I have some of my own simple easy to hide cheats and I occasionally go to LANs with some friends and we just dick around and always get the prize pool unless some semi pro team comes, but I don't know how to go about selling cheats on a broader scale, I would love to tho cuz the current pros are way to blatant and need some more subtle undetectable shit it's honestly embarrassing, lastly do u think any league pros cheat

I roamed the entire game

Boosting Account

google them lmfao some will get banned instantly some wont

Too bad everyone in this game looks to be level 5 and below. Anyone who has hit 30 could probably get that score without scripts, or anybody who visits the first script website on google and gets a free Lux scripts could do it

Csgo would be easier. Much, much, much easier. I'm not OP but I know this for a fact. Keeping it undetected is another story.

CSGO IS INSANELY MORE DIFFICULT SINCE LEAGUE IS LUA AND NOT A DLL INJECTOR

c++?

LUA

Nah CSGO is more difficult.

Can you please write better scripts? Your bots fucking suck more than riots.

Hey now, ghost heal is a legit strat, that's how I got my t7 support kayle.

With that many escape/heal moves, I can all in on a fight and do a stupid amount of healing or if my team isn't trash I can at least secure a few kills before backing out. It's not unusual for me to get 20-30 assists with only one or two deaths.

Kek, he literally just writes LUA scripts that run inside an actual program. w0w m89

If you meant the LUA to run within Bot of legends or league# then yeah, CSGO would be a lot mroe difficult. Kek, but thats not what I was talking about.

>league is in lua
>not a dll injector

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First off, league of legends isn't in lua, Bot of Legends is a scripting API that you can use lua with, it even isn't written in lua. Guess what Bot of Legends does? INJECTS DLLS THAT INTERPRET LUA SCRIPTS AND THEN EXECUTES THEM...

Second off, you don't need to inject into CSGO either you can read directly from memory and as long as you aren't spreading your hack around it will NEVER be detected (by vac). You need to learn something before you post. Please kill yourself before u do that though because you're just an ignorant nigger.

Find better scripts the karthas one i've written has not been detected for 4 months and top 20 in korea uses it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You realize that the scripts won't run without an actual program to interpret them right?

Two very differing answers lol, if I had to guess tho I would say league I mean my cheats are activated after u plug in the mouse and then double click the top right pixel of my screen, I did this to hide from admins and what not, but honestly doing that was harder than the cheats themselves, I just use an offset sort of aim not it will actually move away from the nearest enemy in a relatively slow human like motion between 3-11 pixels roughly depending on res and it's based on end so it won't be consistent. But it's so useful like if ur on b site of dust 2 pushing runs as a ct u just tap it to see if u need to bother checking right, really any time u want info and it's great in smokes I've gotten used to it and literally impossible to detect

scripts aren't the method of detection

heuristics and detection of client are.

KYS

Thanks you said it better than I could.

That's smart as fuck I never thought to make an aim key go away from an enemy, u still get the same info but u can never be busted for locks. This is actually fucking genius lmao, u think any pros use stuff like that? Figure u would know if u use it and able to spot it out

An addition to my post, something you don't need to learn (you really should though) to hack on CSGO is reversing. Simple knowledge of how to read memory and write data to the screen would suffice. The reason being is CSGO has a HUGE scene of hackers and people post information minutes after the game updates. Guess what else!? they even post ways for your dumbass to COPY AND PASTE THEIR FUNCTIONS TO UPDATE OFFSETS FOR YOU!!!

amazing.

League of legends on the other hand, you will need to know assembly, a low level programming language and unless you want to "script" in your low level language you need to know how to access the API of a scripting language, IE lua.

Guess what that means... Yep you guessed it instead of learning ONE babby language, you learn 3 REAL languages people go to school for 8 years to just barely learn...

Congratulations you're now a "scripter" and you can release your hack and watch all of your users get banned because even though you thought your hack had a good enough anti cheat, you lacked the knowledge of the heuristic data league collects over MILLIONS of games every week.

TBH CSGO AND OTHER GAMES == MORE $$$$ AND EASIER HACKS

Not that I know of and I watch a lot, that's why I want to sell my cheats I think it will be years before anyone would even suspect shit. Subrosa could really use a new set of cheats to slow the accusations rn, and it would just sell a lot imo cuz bunch of 13 y/o wanting to go pro. I just don't know how I would market the cheats and what's to stop anyone I give the info to just sell it on his own if he looks into it a bit?

you're a liar and an idiot, first off mouse driver hacks are much more complicated and written on a kernel level so you wouldn't be worried about VAC, thats how I know you're lying. Second off you would get caught the first time you looked thru a wall and clicked to check if someone was there. SECOND off an aimbot that only moves "3-11" pixels isn't going to do anything but look like a slow aimbot. You need to do things like over shooting target and smoothing and aimtime. You are just an attention whore and probably don't even know how to operate a computer at a basic level.

If you do sell, sell privately. Don't open a website and make it public even if it's paid(which it obviously will be). Sell high and few

7 years of C here.
Thanks for the idea, bitch!

how do i contact u! xD

I was already so suspicious of so many pros using hacks and now ur making it sound 10x easier... Why would any pro not hack, if u could make the executable hidden within a pixel and also bury the file deep as hell and have such an advantage of knowledge of player position with no fucking chance of getting caught. Why don't u just go pro?

I didn't say I was worried about Vac I'm talking about hiding shit from admins at lans, 3-11 pixels is nothing as a horizontal movement in csgo and I don't just stare at walls. I'm talking about say walking thru mid doors as t, u tap it it has a max of 11 pixels as if anyone would fucking notice u dipshit and I said it moves away from the closest enemy which is why u wouldn't get caught. Also I obviously have fucking smoothing settings idk why u even brought that up. And lastly the hacks aren't in my fucking mouse and I never said that I set up the connection of a mouse to active something else that's already a file on my computer which I literally said. If ur going to try to make any sense try not to have severe mental retardation

I have now been perm banned from LOL 4 times now. fuck that game

WTF is Maestro Yi?!?

Can you make talon overpowered? Make his rake and ult do a fuck ton.

Deadass? im confident u won't get caught for a while but idk if I'll still be playing cs to keep updating it so I'll give u what I have now for $50 one payment I'll give u an email to contact I guess

This guys seems more legit than OP's condescending stupid ass imo. And this is 100% butt hurt OP is a fag And u didn't even try u said almost nothing relevant to his post lol

just gimme an email or steam, ill contact ya!

Http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ezhacksczs

is there a scene for writing bot's for sc2 LotV?