MY INCEST STORY<

>MY INCEST STORYMom and Aunt sent me and cousin to korea for 2 months to learn korean culture bc me and cousin never visited korea. Stayed with Grandparents in country house.
>House split in 2, Main and Guest house. Me and cousin use guest house and Gparents use main house
>Lot of privacy, cousin doesnt know what sex is bc of taking advantage previously when babysitting her.
>Manipulate her for pleasure. At first it started with only Grinding with cloths, then showering together, then grinding and rubbing, then blowjobs. The last 2 weeks in korea I went overboard and while grinding, I raped her and did this only a couple times.
>Our parents stopped communicated a couple years after this.

Moar?

>cousin (12yrs-6th grade), me 17. Before I got paid to watch my cousin for a weekend bc aunt always had buisness work. At her house and alone with her every once a month or so
>Grinded on her to get off while she was aware but didnt know what I was doing when I did babysit. Kept it only that bc scared.
>In korea, first week we sleep in the bunk bed and I would always wait until she watching TV and I would grind on her with cloths for 10 minutes and nut and shower / sleep. Her ass is just big enough you can cover it with your stetched hand, shes skinny pointy boobs

>One day after fishing with grandparents we head home and sleep.
>Cousin gets in shower and mid way I knock and ask to pee and said it was emergency. She lets me in
>Around 11 pm, after peeing, come inside shower and she semi freaks out. Tell her its normal and that It saved water or some bs to make it sound like a good thing.
>Shower with her sometimes at night, grind on her naked ass/ pussy until cum.

CMON MOAR bump

Agreee bumped

bump

진짜 한국 사람 이야?

>I did this for around 2 weeks. Then after showering I told her I wanted to see how it feels if she "kissed" my dick. I told her to kneel down infront of me and instead of kissing I told her to suck.
>felt her warm lips wrap around and go in and out, did this until I came inside her mouth. She spit my cum out bc it tasted bad apparently.
>After doing stuff throughout the day in Korea, I would usually have fun with my cousin and in the morning too. I got blowjobs constantly and used her butt to cum for a month. I forced her to swallow my cum when I came down from my bunk at night when I was horny

Literally a child molester wow

This was better in the short form in the wincest thread, now you changed too much and made it somehow less believable

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

6/10 story, more interested in the source for this

Cont?

not incest but a similar story.
>around 14, freshman in highschool
>playing football on the highschool team and become best friends witht he one of the other kids
>go over to his dads house often(parents split up) but never over to his moms
>one weekend i ask him why i dont ever go over and he says is bc of his annoying little sister(age 11)
>tell him i can handle an annoying sister and i wanna come over this weekend
>i go over for the night and we go swimming but she doesnt have her swim suit
>she uses a pair of baggy shorts instead
>use my goggles to see them sliding off her tiny ass under water constantly
cont?

Yes

keep going

I'm lurking

>his mom got most of the money so the boost is fancy as fuck.
>has waterfall area like pic related
>tell her we should go sit on the waterfall
>she agrees
>we both sit and i move her legs so shes like leaned back on her arms with her legs spread far apart
>lay down so i can see right up her baggy short shorts
>see everything and resist getting hard as fuck with my friend around
>we go inside and all are gonna take showers after(his mom was weird about that)
>friend gets in the shower first while me nd here are waiting in his room
>i start "tickling" her, which was mostly just me grinding my dick against her pussy while rubbing under her arms
>shes laughing to hard to notice and i cum hard
>friend comes out and i tell her she can go next
>shes showers and i notice their bathroom is dirty as fuck. all of their dirty clothes everywhere.
>jerk off into a pair of her panties
>go out and play cod for the rest of the night with my friend, we even ordered pizza
i always asked if we could go to his moms after that weekend.

didnt post pic opps

>his mom was weird about that
Were you swimming in a pool? Because you're supposed to shower then, there's a shitload of chlorine in pools to keep them clean

Don't be shyed off by this cuz if I am right there would still be no way for me to narrow this down at all but for some reason I think I know who ur friend was, was his name Kevin by any chance? Again no reason to lie safe space just Cred Forumsros and u will be the second person I kindaish know on Cred Forums. Plz tell me it's Kevin in NY

nah his name was mitch

I could be way off but I have a rich friend named Kevin with a cool pool with rocks waterfall shit and a horn also, he lived with mom and had a sister 3 years younger and she turned out to be a slut very early on idk if this could be random I'm grasping at straws but lol

Oh fuck lol

>only went to his moms house 2 or 3 times before we stopped being friends
>one of the time she sat in my lap while we watched epic rap battles on my phone while my friend was asleep
>i felt her flat chest while she was watching and she asked what i was doing
>told her i just didnt mean to
>kept "adjusting her so i could be more comfy" on my lap but really i was pretty much using to make myself cum
i miss her more than him.

Aw how sweet.