The clown retards have made it to Fresno

The clown retards have made it to Fresno.
This was on Willow and Olive.
For the love of God, any anons who see these things, stab them, beat the fuck out of them, shoot them.
Teach them, as a whole by beating and/or killing one of their own, that it's a fucking retarded idea to go around and try to scare people in a place like this and that the entire concept of what they are doing is a bad idea.
I sure as fuck am going to.

Other urls found in this thread:

wgnsradio.com/scary-clowns-scaring-people-in-middle-tennessee--cms-35075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eyy I live in gay town fresno. sry but i dont know what the clown guys are

Wtf man they just clowning around

ICP show?

They just wanna know how magnets work

ha

Can someone fill me in?

m-m-magic

wgnsradio.com/scary-clowns-scaring-people-in-middle-tennessee--cms-35075

I know you are making a joke and I assume that joke was made light-heartedly from you thinking it isn't a big deal, but I think of it like this:

These people are going to start doing this in other cities like Oakland and Stockton and are going to get stabbed or killed sooner or later, en masse if they don't learn and decide it's funny to do it in groups. It's best that they learn in someplace like Fresno where you'll get shot on sight if someone thinks you look sketchy enough and they have their gun.

At least I dont have to worry about that shit in Los Angeles....

darwinism

Just admit you want to kill a Google.

Why hasnt someone shot one of these guys yet been waiting for awhile now

Because they haven't been to the central valley until now

There was some dipshit on stilts dressed as slenderman in my neighborhood...
I mean it had to be... It was either that or actual slenderman.

Who are these fucks?

What website do they organize on?

What's their goal?

Why hasn't someone dragged one of them out into the street and arrested them for interrogation?

You cant arrest people for being dressed as clowns...

thats what im saying how did this suddenly become a thing

I don't see the problem. Only little kids should be scared by this, and making little kids cry is hilarious.

The thing is not that we are scared but that these people are too stupid to realize you can't just do this anywhere in any part of the country. Yeah, you could get away with this in someplace like Oregon or Washington, but not in the Central fucking Valley of California. And I want these little fuckers to learn that.

Fucking hell. They are heading for a beating saying that if pennywise jumped at me.. Fuck that im gone.

I'd like to see them try that in tower, they would definitely get stabbed/shot there

That's what I am saying. Fresno is a concrete jungle and these men will be forced to come out in order to scare people.They will be attracted to dumb shit like barks that Bulldogs do and not realize that it is a Bulldog call sign and get shot 'cause of it.

>Darwinism

I could care less, if people are that retarded to be doing shit like this then I have no remorse to what happens to them

same here Cred Forumsro

>you'll get shot on sight if someone thinks you look sketchy enough

these people own guns

NYPA

I'm so confused, you're angry at someone for standing in the woods at night?

Yeah dude most guns in Fresno are illegal lol

No, I am angry that these people think it is funny to go around and scare people like that then to show up in a fucking concrete jungle where they can't hide and will most likely get shot. Then those same fuckers will turn around when their friend has a goddamn slug in their lung and say, "BRO IT WAS ONLY A PRANK" and act like it is no big deal to go around and do that shit

Fresno isn't a "concrete jungle" most crimes I see are gang affiliated or some minority killing another minority. If you live in a semi decent neighborhood the worst thing that'll happen to you is a break in or your car being stolen. Other than that stay away from sketchy neighborhoods just like any other city

it is no big deal, grow up. scary clowns are not going to 'get you', you fucking pussy faggot. I like how you call on user to beat clowns up when you're too much of a fucking pussy to do it yourself, because 'clowns are scary' grow the fuck up.

You ignored literally everything I said. I addressed, in the beginning, that it isn't about them being scary. It's about the stupidity of it.

If I was old enough to have a conceal and carry, Id shoot them if they approached my car, not taking any chances, inb4 edgy

What if i dont give a fuck about people doing stupid shit? People do stupid shit every fucking day. If you get mad everytime someone does something really stupid, youll have a sad life.

Trump is going to be our president for fucks sake. Who cares about clowns?

You'd rather stupid shit that can be prevented continue to happen than stop it? Because this could all be stopped very easily with one death.

Maybe, but then you have to live in the LA, the armpit of California.

I dont give a flying fuck one way or the other, stop caring so much about things that dont involve you

Dumb thing to be angry about.

Some people like to skydive, shits stupid and unsafe but you don't see me raging about other peoples choices

The Sierras are nice. And few clowns, unlike Los Angeles, which is populated exclusively with clowns.

eyyo but they just clownin

These people know they are going out of their way to possibly die. These clown fuckers just think they are gonna scare someone and run off. Huge difference.

Who cares? Go drink some alcohol and beat off

I must admit, a lot of clowns here too. But not everyone.

Any clowns at the stadium?

I'm a clown who gets around.

l'd rather beat you off tbh fam

This isn't even in Fresno, that's some forest in bumfuck nowhere near a highway. Willow and olive is residential you autist

I was just watching Adult Swim earlier and they had a promo for a show that looks like it's about retards dressed like clowns hanging out in the woods. 100% serious.

The pic isn't related or else I would not have been talking about Fresno not having places to hide like that

>This was on Willow and Olive

No, but intimidation is a crime. And these clowns have been doing that. Clearly people are feeling threatened by them.
Also, loitering is also a crime in many zones. Again of we have plenty of reports of that, too.

>The clown retards have made it to Fresno
>This was on Willow and Olive

wow man why are you so harsh on clowns? its a basic human right to dress as a clown and hang out in the woods

I'm gonna have fun if one of these fuckers walks up on my property. Gonna plow em with the four wheeler then cut their head off

OP is a phony!

Isn't this a promo for some scary movie?

No idea. I've had the pic for a while.

Looking for YOU

I saw one of these the other day - fucker was hanging out in a circus.

I think there may have been more of them but they made off in a funny car

I like capt. Spaulding

My guess is it's marketing the IT remake.
pretty smart in a way, but it's going to get some idiot killed.

why do you care so much op? lt's just a bunch of people being clowns
they're just clowning around, they won't hurt you

you guys have anymore pictures of clown sightings?.

Yes, l have a full archive of clown sightings. l fap to them nightly. l wish they could just get here already and ravage my butt until l cum all night. OP here by the way.

clown detected

Some youtube prankster made a vid with a scary clown, some retarded 17 year old recreated it on a dare and now every edgy teen with an open Halloween store near by is trying to be funny

Whoa take it easy there tough guy

yeah i had a clown in my tower once, i couldn't get him out because the stairs where covered in soap and oil and the elevator wouldn't come down!

>If you live in a semi decent neighborhood the worst thing that'll happen to you is a break in or your car being stolen

Oh thank goodness that's all!