According to the national intel 23 day of this month will be the beginning of european wide jihad...

According to the national intel 23 day of this month will be the beginning of european wide jihad. Starting from this day, at some point the sleeping terrorist groups will activate and plunge europe in massive chaos.
All thanks to the retarded open borders politics.

How to prepare when our goverments have made us easy targets by banning guns?

Use a rock and a long thick stick.
This is called the Ugandan method.
>Throw the rock at the terrorists head
>hit him with the stick
>take his gun

Why is it the Ugandan method? When I was in Uganda training their Army I asked one kf the Soldiers hkw he had come to be in the Army. He said "The old government came to my village, they use their AK's to kill my father and my brother. Then when they were rapong mymother and my sister
I got so mad I picked up a rock and I hit one with it, then I hit him with a stick till his brain came out. Then I took his AK and shot his friend. Then I had two AKs."

Need some sources those claims, OP. Aside from that, you European cucks need to wake the fuck up and resurrect the crusades, and kick every last shit skin out of Europe.

Despite it was a joke, it may still work. I imagine there will be lots of guns lying next to dead terrorists and police officers. I've also heard you can order guns from the tor web rather safely.

Sources? Citation? I researched your claims and find NO articles corroborating your farfetched statements.

I will gladly accept my beheading as long as it proves I'm not racists.

Majority of us europeans are against this cuck politics but muh rasicm has made it look like a good thing. People are parading on the streets and cursing the situation but it only helps so much. If this dreadful day ever come to pass, we racists will be seen as heroes instead I'm sure.

Most muslims are peace loving beheading citizens.Stop trying to put those innocent people at odds with the infidels, may Allah kill them all.

>Far-fetched
>Saying muslims want to kill us all
Pick one

>Found the google

>Majority of us europeans are against this cuck
>majority

No, you're not the majority, because if you were, you'd kick out and murder shit skins like Hitler and the Nazis. One day the world will realize Hitler was right, and that day has already passed.

You cucks need to become more active, and use the migrant crisis to boost numbers. Being a racist and a Nazi is a GOOD thing, because it preserves the white people, culture, traditions, and religions of Europe.

I know Muslims LOVE to rape and kill white infidels, especially women and children. But you have provided no sources for your Sept. 23rd day of jihad claim.

It is most likely op's sources is some retarded Cred Forums thread.

There hardly is an official claim to exact date. It's mostly spread on other boards and I'm amazed there isn't any sources. Either it's meant to sow panic or it's just a rumour. Nonetheless, it will happen.

cant wait till the western lefties follow the hungarian path

The swedish feminist party already came to their senses. Therefore I'm hopeful the rest of the europe can too.

>There hardly is an official claim to exact date

So why did you say 23rd of this month? Come on, OP. I'm ALL for whites preserving Europe for whites, but I'm not for baseless claims without sufficient corroboration.

>I'm amazed there isn't any sources

There isn't, sorry. I checked several times.

>it will happen.

It's already happening, just not on the grade scale that you claim will happen in your OP.

Europeans will have to witness more attacks, rapes, killings, abductions, robberies, etc before they awake out of their obese, sedated state. If they were already awoken, they'd get off their fat asses and do something about it.

Buy a 3d printer. They can print pretty much any tool.
Buy lots of ammo if you can without being put on a list.
If you can't see where this is going you deserved to get jihad'd

Story?

Our media snuffs out everytihng to support their leftist liberal cause. I've seen in my country that is Finland. Couple of weeks ago a man was murdered by asylym seekers and there hardly was anything in media. Recently a claimed neo-nazi kicked a junkie who spat on him. Week later this fucker dies for brain hemorrhage and everyone is parading against racism in grand scale. Every fucking media screams for banning nationalism and such organisations.

If the said terrorist attack would happen, that would make even the most deluded fools to see. That would rather play in nationalist pockets instead.

You may call me names but soon your country will be yahoo. Then, the law of God and Muhammed is Prophet, blessed be his name, will reign.

You won't find it in any public media. It's on alt right channels mostly.
Can barely find anything in english publishers, which is weird.

Coz a gun would help you when a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you, or a place bomb goes off, good one, ya u funny...

I must say it thou, I would fuck you, maybe I have a thing for guys in uniforms or, well just good looking blonds *wink*

It's similar here in America, my friend. Black LIES Matter, for example. Colin Flathery has proven in a rational, non-racist fashion that the true epidemic is black on white crime. Yet our media only focuses on crimes committed against minorities by whites, which is rare.

Thanks to alternative media online, people are breaking free from controlled, mainstream media, allow them to see the truth and wake up/

>Coz a gun would help you when a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you

What a fallacy of argument. Just because bombs win against firearms, doesn't mean arming yourself with firearms is useless. Whites can construct bombs too, dummy. But I get it, you're just a troll. A kid.

I'll just ignore and hide the rest of your posts.

Did I mention this junkie thug was white? The autopsy report isn't even ready and the media already pretends to know. He died week later after being released from hospital.

We have this MV magazine which has provoked the ire of leftist media and the government.

It's crazy, I know. The only thing you can do is start or join a Nazi group. Men of Europe need to take action now.

I gotta go. Honestly, I don't know how much more of this shit I can take in America before I start doing something about it. It's my hope my fellow white brothers and sisters will wake up before things get worse for us.

You and me both brother. Good luck.

It's pretty easy to make a gun, black powder& fulminates to make ammo. You could dig one up and use electrolysis to remove the rust. There's plenty of battle fields. The ones in the best condition are at the bottom of stagnant/anoxic ponds or bomb craters magnet fishing. It's not like European country's could secure their borders. There's way too many they should just keep the trash out.

america is one of the reasons this mass migration started

America can go to Walmart.

The bows arent regulated here. I have some old ass compound bow I could revive to deadly enough to kill or at least cripple a human. Then I have knifes and a sword which arent too good against firearms but may give an edge if taken by surpize. Assuming I wont shit my pants and get shot like a little bitch.

Globalists behind the scenes and libtard cucks with white guilt are the reasons why mass immigration started. Research globalist George Soros, for example, and you'll discover the one world order scheme is not conpspiracy.

George Soros, the founder of the OPEN world society. George Soros, the billionaire that funds white destabilization efforts such as Black LIES Matter.

he's not going to understand what you mean.

They are the MAIN reason.

What exactly is getting worse right now for you? What shit do you take that makes you angry? Just curious.

I take the poster is gone, so I'll answer. The mudslimes seek to turn our country into a shithole like the middle east. Just because muh virgins.
Isn't that the reason enough?

I'd do what it takes to get a gun legally. If there's no legal option I'd make one or buy it illegally.

I've started to look forward to illegal option. Guns are too regulated but this wont affect the criminals/terrorists. Not too long ago a vast gun stash was confiscated in an apartment. They never released the exact ethnic backround, which makes me think it may only be a beginning of something larger.

No law will tie my hand when my family is in danger.

Just gonna leave this here, pic totaly unrelated of course.
In 2 Days Switzerland (swissfag here) will have to vote if the new national security law will be set to execution... with this law it will be alloud to controll every comunications wichs data is being transmitted through the network of a non-swiss corporation. So basically everything else than national calls will be spied out by the gouvernment.
Since we know that 9/11 and most other terroristic attacks are false flag operations.... what if they dont want to protect us from terrorism but instead try to make sure we want be able to overcome them by numbers? Its OUR politics who want those wars, its the money they make out of bombs and wars that keeps our banks and economical system running.

We have the internet. But still we dont use it to globalize and come up against the real thread.

Keep having fear of some terrorists, i fear the ones they got payed from....

Nice meme

Keep in mind they can't monitor that much traffic. You would need an entire 2nd population of Switzerland to do that. They will focus on searching for key words like in NSA's Prism. Looking for terrorists mostly.

The U.S.?
Isn't that turned into shit already?

Buy a gun without license and dig it somewhere in the ground just in case something happens

Nice reply

your right we should kill the jews

If you killed the Jews you'd certainly make friends with the Arabs. No more terrorism

Save the European chicks

Sure they will not be able to... we also dont have national reports of software in CH (swissfagland) wich is called by our polfags to be "superior to its fellow technologies in being able to controll broad masses of information.

But still that isnt the point. My point was, what if our gov. wants this jhihad to come to our cities. There will be more cool security laws, new cool armed police everywhere, new cool people telling you to think that the gov. Is the greatest and has to protect us all.... with only iran and north korea not having a rothschild fed.bank all they need is a pearl harbor aka. 9/11 style false flag attack to put up the 1984 big brother shit they d love too.
And we, the ones and only ones that could stop won't because we are afraid of the puppets they chose to play their little game with. What if they dont spy them, but us? I dont believe at any point anymore that this system is in the slightest what we are told it is by media. Dont follow fake media, you know who ownes the media? Yeah right, its the same guys booking a flight DIRECTLY into one of their own precious towers. To bad that is..
We want wake up and if we do its gonna be to the wrong nightmare. They plannef it out real good..

fail physics doesnt work

It works because op does not know any better.

now just imagine how much more peaceful the world would be had hitler finished the job

who gives a shit about europe?

I wish all the libcucks will understand this is just an avarage day in Israel with all of those terrorists