What do you want most out of life?

What do you want most out of life?

kids and a loving husband. both is probably not going to happen though.

something like this

love

a rope that can handel the weight

Some motivation for a Better Body and The ability to go to Scotland

this... is actually my life. Fuck user, why are you me?

Success, accomplishment, cigars.

To crush my enemies, See them driven before me and to hear the lamentation of their women.

no idea
got no dreams, no hope, no plans

Dunno Dude

I want the lies to stop...

Other than that I am pretty okay as it is

A good job that I enjoy, time for my hobbies. A loving partner to spend my time with. I'm getting tired of society yet death scares me, and feels like I'm throwing away something beautiful.

a slow mo camera would be sweet

i want into space

I wouldn't really mind kids but I'm not down for a dual dad relationship.

good thing that i wouldn't be a dad.

To have no or at least few problems. Dealing with issues is tiring and I just want to be able to live comfortably.

Well then, it looks like a "girl". I'd be a great dad, been around kids my entire life and I consider myself a pseudo father to 2 of my nephews. Shut up.

You like Avatar the Last Airbender?

Maybe you're just a pedophile who really likes kids.

>Shut up.
why? that sounds sweet.
if you mean the tv show then yes, the movie was rather bad imo.

pic related.

I don't really like kids, nor am I the one who thinks I'm a second father to his nephews.

Job security, with livable wages.
After that anything can go honestly... i don't need to be rich. Just wanna land a job I enjoy and know I can grow with and retire.

Immortality

It was pretty terrible but Korra was so god damn amazing. Doesn't help I'm a virgin but hey whatever.

to be high forever

The girl that broke up with me yesterday

to make enough money at any job in particular to be able to live on my own without worrying about bills.

i've only watched the first season of korra and i really liked it. i got a little burned out at the beginning of the second season and i haven't picked it up since then tbh.
i don't know where that came from but i'm one too lol

I want the freedom to live life my way. We're all slaves to the almighty dollar. I'm the biggest hypocrite around. I work 40+ hours a week like a good middle classer, just so I can buy things I don't need/want.

I want the freedom to live my life free from work, government, and religion. I want mother nature to be my only master.

u dai. is worth? mother nature a ruthless crack whore

nothing stopping you, go outside and live your life.

You're going to need to learn forestry, hunting, farming, craftsmanship and construction, and you will need unclaimed land with which to do it all. Good luck.

Start from the beginning with Aang in the iceberg and watch the whole thing through. A good way to burn a weekend up and an extremely satisfying ending.

I'm kinda drunk, slightly lonely, and desire something real in my life, even it is just Cred Forums. Can never hurt, right?

I already know basic and advanced survival skills. I've been doing "survival" trips as a hobby for the last 10 years and I've been an avid hunter/fisher even longer.

You don't know survival until you have callused and raw palms from starting fires with your bear hands.

better memes

the girll, that's it

oh, i watched aangs legend pretty often already. it was one of my favorite shows when it was still running on tv. wouldn't hurt refreshing my memory of it though. may do that one of these days.

I've done it. The only thing I bring on my trips is a knife, the clothes on my back, and a GPS transponder so I can be found if I go over my planned amount of time.

Financial stability. Been the victim of a combination of harsh job market, stress and heart disease factoring into my life, and my own laziness too... Sucks, man. I don't want to be rich, but the financial stress of providing for me and my family is harsh as fuck, and I'm fully done with the whole deal now. So, yeah - enough cash in the bank to not have to work shitty jobs any more. That shit is literally killing me in a thousand small ways every day.

Financial stability. On the other hand, I don't care that much about money, but when I don't have it, feels like shit.

I want to travel. I can do it anyway, but I think I'm scared.

I want to be able to face my fears, more or less.

I want to feel something, been feeling empty for like the last 6 months, and I know I'm not depressed... just feels like I lost motivation to carry on.

Honestly, seriously, bringing any modern tech (a .22 or tent doesn't really count given the circumstances) to help you when you are completly out of options makes you weak, GPS/phone/whatever, imo. If you plan out your trip appropriately and expect the worst (if I'm not back by whatever date call rescue), you don't have that flicker in the back of your mind that even if you screw up, you're gonna be fine. You think Brian would have wanted a GPS when he was finally "rescued"?

I mean yeah, sure, if you have kids and a family blah blah blah then go ahead and bring a GPS but it definitely impairs your ability to truly to experience solitude and survival. When you have a GPS and you're sitting there cold, wet, and failing to make a fire, you won't put your heart into survival. I'm an eagle scout and it's frankly insulting when weekend warriors go hiking on Saturday, and call it survival, and get hungry and call their wives to pick them up.

Not judging or directing this at you, do your own thing, I just get rustled and rant when people mention survival.

A nice girl that won't cheat on me.

Wanna get together and watch it? Joking but have fun with that and your future husband.

To live. A normal life, to be able to have friends, go places and have fun, maybe even find out what it feels like to be loved, without horrible anxiety that feels like a bunch of nails constantly being driven into my brain. I'm not strong enough to overcome it, though, so for years I've kept myself locked inside a dark room alone. The depression has gotten so bad at this point sometimes I sleep for entire days at a time. At least when I dream, I usually dream of being out in the world and feeling alive and ok. Then I wake up and realize it's just my mind taunting me by showing me the things I can never have. Death is the only way out at this point, and up until now I've been too much of a coward to accept that. I've finally come to terms with it though and won't have to suffer much longer. Don't be like me, Cred Forums. Please, go do something nice for someone or even yourself. You only get the one life, and if you're lucky enough to be able to enjoy it please don't waste it.

the end

if you'd live close to me i might have taken you up on that offer. i'm rather lonely too :/ thank you, i'm sure you'll be a great dad one day!

To crush my enemies and see them driven before me.

Not hating myself, being able to feel that people can like me. Right now there is only misery in my life and its no life to live. An end to this state of being is all I crave

That'd be really cool but nobody on Cred Forums lives in WI. Especially the 715 area. And thanks in any case =D.

welp, everybody is always from the US :/ germany here.

Dang, what a shame. My psych teacher always said the vast majority of relationships are simply due to proximity. I always thought the one, not necessarily saying it's you or not (this is Cred Forums after all cmon), would be a thousand miles away.

I guess this is goodbye before the 404.

I want to chain my sister to the radiator and rape her for decades and decades and decades

I want to have an incestuous family. I am still looking for that girl.

To grow old enough to accept death.

If I died today life wasn't good enough.

she's probably right, but there are good matches for you wherever you live if you just look around.
goodbye, it was nice talking to you. :)

To find a reason to keep going.

Any sort of meaning would help.

>crush your enemies
>see them driven before you
>hear the lamentations of their women

to fuck Domen

Sounds like Manowar lyrics

I just want to have a less boring internship, and to know how to start a conversation with the qt 3.14 I see every morning in the train.

To not have to do anything i don't want to. Like work.

no image board like things anymore

bump

A Life..........