WTF is this shit? They're not even trying with their propaganda anymore! How anyone can agree with this video...

WTF is this shit? They're not even trying with their propaganda anymore! How anyone can agree with this video, I do not understand. Brainwashed I guess is an understatement.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most famous actors are lower/middle class people who have become upper class through talent.

Are you really surprised they are against oppressive and lying political movements? Their job IS to lie, and they can see through lies better than you. Them choosing a lying idiot over a lying racist, shitspewer (the only memorable quotes from Trump campaign: 'lyin Ted', 'crooked Hillary', 'build a wall'), and idiot; makes a lot of sense.

Question is: why are you still too thick to believe that these people are not in some kind of conspiracy and that they have a free will with good credibility (read first paragraph)?

Or, or... idk... just maybe, maybe... ppl could stop pretending like the major paties are the only two options and elect somebody who isn't gonna fuck everything up for everyone... Just a thought...

Naaaahhh. You'll be throwing away your vote.... using your brain is hard. It's much easier to just call the other side a horrible name.

Lol the USA is so fucked.

This shouldn't be legal in many countries propaganda is illegal but what the fuck USA!? I wonder how much these people were payed and if they believe in what they are saying or not.

I wonder if Hillary funded this.

If I could I'd vote Trump even if I didn't like the guy just because of the propaganda against him.

If he's a threat to a bunch of money grabbing like whores then we should get that man the presidency.

Also fuck Muslims, I want them all to die.

Who would you recommend then user?

FUCKING ANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!

Gary Johnson, I guess. But not because of his policies, but just because he wouldn't make things worse.

Politics is more about money than anything else not so much for Trump because he's already loaded but in the case of anyone else it is. Jesus Christ come come down from the heavens and run for office and he wouldnt get in because he wouldnt be a corrupt lying evil piece if shit.

Vote Trump!

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.25 $ have been added to your account.

Major patties dam mc dingus

oh but he's been a corrupt lying evil piece of shit his whole life.

>Their job IS to lie, and they can see through lies better than you.

B.S. - You think candy ass celebrities have more street knowledge than your average Cred Forums tard? You think because shiny stars want WH dinner invites we will swallow the swill of you shills? Trump sucks but Clinton sucks worse!

Yeah but he's gonna get rid of the Muslims.

Also same applies to any businessman.

No evidence, he has been investigated and he's clean as a whistle. Hillary on the other hand :Haiti, Bengazi, Clinton Foundation, Backstabbing bernie. So please CTR shill, crawl back into your hole.

i agree with the video.

1. Trump's a racist and a dangerously unqualified moron
2. It's important to vote

Check and Check.

All true. A little corny at times maybe, but true all the same.

So the actor who raped Corey Haim now supports the wife of a serial rapist?
Shocking.

Both of those things are true.

Another thing that is true: they overdid it this time.

1. Nice bait
2. True

i taste adderall in this thread. i can taste it psychically, reading your words.

lol

So how does the lying hag plan to win the debate? Clinton standard: cheating.

NYPD: Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

>NYPD sources involved with the NBC
>forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was
>wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same
>technology employed by almost all lead
>Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines
>and stealth off-stage cues from directors.

Saucy: truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/

Just gonna leave this here:
Electoral College.
It's already decided.

So that's what happened the other day- the operator's dog jumped into his lap, he yelled at it "down, down, play dead", and the news headlines read "Clinton faints"

oh look, another berniefag. You do know he's an sjw, right?

>hillary isn't an sjw

Have you listened to a Clinton speech lately?

REEEEEEE

They might not be part of the conspiracy but they're easily controlled with money these people will suck dick for money if they have to which is why there called puppet, controlled by anyone holding the strings (cash) no doubt this was funded by the Hillary campaign or her 'friends'

When did I say that retard? Jesus, you americans deserve this shit.

For me this is obvious

Hollywood = Jews

Democrats = Jewery

Hollywood celebrities come out in support of Jewery.

user is not suprised.

I see they are getting desperate.
Getting them all dressed up both serious and casual with hearts and shit, having them be comical at times, swear a bit.
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.
This screams desperation.
At least my boy Edward Norton wasn't in this shit.

I saw 0 jews for that matter no muslims either

Play sad music and "act" like you care many will listen

Cant believe when it got to scarlette jo she said disease lmao she has herps or maybe she is herpes idk

>bait
Trump actually got charged with racial discrimination in '92 and had to pay a $200,000 fine.

As for unqualified. He's never held any office.

As far as I am concerned as a non-American, Hillary will fuck America. Trump will fuck the world and probably America alongside it. So I guess Hillary is the better option for the sake of humanity.

This is one of the most retarted things I've ever seen though, not arguing there but that's politics for you.