>Trump supporters are smart

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos?view=0&shelf_id=5&sort=dd
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
youtube.com/watch?v=QDQitLpxg54
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.1e27abb02fd2
youtube.com/watch?v=Q484qwF13QA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE
youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI
nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uNfABzyCaUU
youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
dictionary.com/browse/oxymoron
youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone voting for R or D this time is no smarter than this guy. But go ahead and pretend that you are. If you're in a state that's for sure going red or blue anyway, then vote third party. Third parties need to get 5% of the popular vote so in the following election, they get easier access to the ballots in all states, federal election funds, and easier entry into the debates. Basically, we become a three party nation at that point. Ross Perot is the only candidate that has ever done it, and it didn't count because he was an independent. It's hard to do, and they made it hard to they can protect the two-party system.

>what is a placed actor

don't you mean hologram?

The guy has a point tho. Why wasn't Obama there? Worst American tragedy and the president was off fucking around

shity bait bro

he was reading to elementary kids dumbass

it was a reptilian double.

Yeah op why wasn't Obama at the white house that day. Why was he reading to kids? Strange day man.

sure OP. can't tell fact from fiction.
your post tells me Hillary supporters act like children.
maybe that's what they are.

naw, it wasn't obama. it was hillary, the next american president.

>believing alex jones

failed attempt.

Gay frog detected

thinking this is related.
don't be late for school timmy.
here comes the short bus.

3:30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

Keep lying to yourself

Is there any sauce on that pic? No one is that dumb. Bait?

>Anyone voting for R or D this time is no smarter than this guy.

Well, if the polls are close in your state, not voting for Clinton could also be considered pretty stupid.

Thx!

>Hillary has aids? Why, 'cos of Bill. How? 'cos he was messing around with magic johnson

wow...so amazed. Is he an actor? Supreme bait?

this conspiracy theory comes from prisonplanet, which is jones' channel, retard.

possibly fake, why does the comedian/reporter have 2 camera guys with him?

agreed more falseflagging trying to stop a winner

he's clearly a reptilian hologram, libtard.

because it would be pretty shit if he hadnt had someone there to record?

personally, I think the whole "false flag" stuff is utterly fucking retarded.

what annoys me about videos like that OP's referencing, however, is they dont ever say how many people it took before they found the utter fucktards.

What that the first one, straight out the box, or did they go through 99 reasonable and sane people before finding the muppet?

that's the important question which sadly, media journalism never answers.

USA is doing great!

Not the mooooose

ha ha, yeah. right is really dumb.

youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos?view=0&shelf_id=5&sort=dd

The day has finally arrived, the day when the words "false flag" have literally lost all meaning. Wife is home late from work? False flag. I get a cold? False flag. Toast lands butter-side down? False flag. Reichstag fire? Not false flag, because Hitler did nothing wrong.

>why does the comedian/reporter have 2 camera guys with him?
because it's hard to film stuff without cameras.

FUCKING HITLER. THAT BASTARD DROPPED MY TOAST. AND GAVE ME A COLD. AND MY WIFE'S LATE BECAUSE THE REICHSTAG IS ON FIRE.

...but, he's a nice bloke. Suppose we should vote for him.

Holy Fuck!!!
It's real:
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ&feature=youtu.be

>No one is that dumb.
well, he is wearing a trump cap after all.

wtf are you doing on our site??

it's a false flag attack

False flags errywhere

>1 person is the exact same as all the people

And you call others stupid, kekked

i've always been here. when Cred Forums was laughing at fox news, i was laughing with them. you however thought it looked cool and decided you wanted to join this underground group of elite hackers.

USA should vote against stupidity and choose something else than clinton/trump

but that's not gonna happen

I'd take Trump over Hillary any day.

I had myself a giggle

then you're an idiot EVERY day.

>Daily Show
Knife yourself

republican smarts

so you're saying those aren't real people they interviewed?

"Trump Supporters are smart" do you not set the 'comedy central' at the bottom your a fucking idiot

I'm saying if you watch The Daily Show, you should jump into traffic

so you're saying that you are retarded.

where are you in the video?

The funiest thing is, Trump haters are so retarded they think they can generalize Trump suporters like that

"yesallmen" "yesallwhites" "yesallcis" SJW logic

another trump zombie

I'm saying if you watch Daily Show, you should drink bleach.

>You don't vote Democrat becausey our corrupted leader has a vagina and men are eeeviiil

>he thinks I'm a Trump supporter
Cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

funniest thing is you're doing what trump does every time he is challenged

Did they replace both of the joke news shows with black people? Comedy Central is like bet for whites

0/10, try harder

straya did this years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

Some democrats are just as dumb.

The average Daily Show watcher, folks.

>showing any american voter
>claiming its not a stupid person

good luck on your journey

yep, some are some are not. just like the other side of the shit show.

There would be a video of a Shillary supporter saying stupid shit too, if they could find someone who supports her unironically

>some.

Sure. Of course.

But GOP voters are statistically more stupid on average.

Haha, that's not the point user.
Can't you tell from this video that ALL Trump supporters are completely retarded Nazis?
I'm proud to be a real anti-establishment kind of guy, so I'm voting for Hillary (like anyone who isn't completely retarded).

That's the best you can do? Come on. You can do better.

>$0.10 has been added to your account

Ignorant populations all in all.
You should vote someone into office who will prioritize public education.

>Obama
>black
>reading

>Find one retarded Trump supporter
>Durr. look gawz! look! wat a retard! lol, look! i proved trump supporters are idiots, lol in ya face, trump! XD XD XDDDDD

Are you really this fucking autistic? Trump has millions of supporters all of the US and the rest of the world, is it really such a big surprise that one of them is retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=QDQitLpxg54
Oh shit! Here's a video of retarded Hillary supporters! I just proved Hilary supporters are idiots, you guys!

This.
While we're at it, Europe should do the same. Maybe then China would stop shitting on our educational foundations.

all over the US*

Shit, sry.

Rest of the world?
Aha, really?
He's a fucking idiot.
Hillary? She's also a fucking idiot.
You have ruined and undermined yourself by forcing everyting into a two party system, but then, you're easier to control that way.

>he's still assuming I'm a Trump supporter
Daily Show fans, everybody

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.1e27abb02fd2

Too late, globally, our owners down't want an educated population.
They want a population just clever enough to work heavy machinery and do the shit work so they can lean back and do fuck all.

*liberals, everybody

First of all, your picture is fake. That didn't happen, If it did you would have a link to a real ideo. Second of all most people are stupid. Look at this video.

I'm amazed that Mr. Mohawk in the beginning hasn't received a bit of flak.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q484qwF13QA

This happened in my town (Canton, OH at the civic center)
10/10 not a plant.
Know that dude, shops at my store.
Really that stupid, hand to Allah.

not an argument

Hey guys what's going on here?

>implying that we have any actual 3rd parties

We have Democrats, Republicans, and then retarded/extremist Democrats and Republicans who just go by a different name. Shit is shit no matter what you call it.

TWO people posted links to the video. Try harder next time.

see

That moment when you want to be trolled so you waste a bit of time, but the troll is so dumb you can't stop thinking on how pathetic he is

Tried too hard, failed even harder/10

Only people with an iq above 110 schould be allowed to vote.

whats it like to sell your punjab soul for 5 dollars a day so your wife can fuck a kaffir

If you don't think Trump has any supporters outside the US, then you're a fucking moron and you're wrong. Plus I never said I thought either of them are good, you autist. Just because two party systems are shit doesn't mean they don't have a shitload of supporters.

Did that guy actually say that? If so, please tell me he's a Poe.

Alex Jones is a hero.

Yeah, well that was clearly an actor.

>implying Trump needs or want anymore money

kek

You mad.

washington post is a great un-biased media source that shows each side of the story

so is trump

Yes. You disappoint me greatly.

>comedy central
This is a joke lol

$0.10 has been added to your account

Why don't we just kill everyone everywhere. If someone wants to kill me and have me kill them come to 19 skinner rd vernon ct and we can kill each other

That's objectively not true. Many voters on both sides remember who was president and don't have some misguided false view of the past. Instead they just have differing opinions on how best to run the country.

you shills will do anything for Hilary huh?

It's funny because it's true!
that's the joke

>Haven't seen anything funny on Comedy Central since Chappelle Show.

i like how the only way you reply to him is by shitty fb teir memes

Eh, are you sure you replied to the right post? What the fuck kind of point are you even trying to make? All the other user said was that just because one supporter of something is stupid, doesn't means all supporters of that thing are idiots.

0.10 shekels have been added to your account

Calm down idiot

We hate Trump in Scotland. He bulldozed peoples houses and environmental land for a golf course. After he refused adding wind mills for energy he pretty much abandoned it. Look up "Menie estate" also there was a movie about this. He's done to a lot of people in Europe and Mexico. Known worldwide as being shady.

very low energy reply
sad

>muh shill conspiracy
>muh paid actor conspiracy
>just plain denial
>muh liberal media conspiracy

That's what I'm saying. They are THAT dumb.

This guy is unbearable, but the video shows that idiots are abundant pretty much in all political camps of the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

we're hitting levels of tryhard that shouldnt even be possible here

>Americans are smart

Doesn't matter who they choose to vote for, 99.5% of you are thicker than shit

Yeah, because Scotland is the representative of the entire world, right?

Retard.

Intelligent people here in the United States know he's shady too.

Who the fuck wants respect from a bunch of EU loving cuckolds anyways?

You deserved every 'shady' deal he made

still your attempts at being funny are retarded

get off Cred Forums hillary

This was pre EU. 9 years ago.

Not available in my country
Oh well I can't vote anyway

>trump fags blown the fuck out

>it's all fake, guh-uys!

>make retarded argument
>it gets refuted
>"C-c-calm d-down, i-i-i-idiot.

If you don't think there are videos of equally stupid Clinton voters out there somewhere, than it's probably a video of you...

>This was pre EU. 9 years ago.
So stupidity is aundant outside of the US as well?

Hey, it's dumb fuck McPotsmoker and the less successful old Jenny McCarthy.

they really are stupid. A guy I know really thinks Mexico is going to pay for a stupid wall. Like he *really* believes it. Which is hilarious, and I'll try to be the better man and not rub his face in it when it doesn't happen (even if Trump wins).

Just saying, Our entire country despises him. Giant protests etc. He says he's for the working class but called our local farmers filthy. Farms very similar to the US.

b8

and nudes on the daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

Clinton supporters

>just plain denial
Oh, then by all means, explain why a billionaire who has more money than he can spend, such as Trump, would want to launder money? That's like eating food you find in a garbage can when you're not homeless and have a fridge full of food at home.

don't deny it, you're a trumpette and you know it

>not a refutation
>bitch is not even trying

Trump has even said it's bs. Fuck, his followers are dumb.

>From deporting Mexican immigrants and barring Muslims to slapping a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports, Mr. Trump invents his positions as he goes along. His supporters say they don’t care. What they may not know is how deliberately he is currying their favor. At a meeting with The Times’s editorial writers, Mr. Trump talked about the art of applause lines. “You know,” he said of his events, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1

Yup, I am a crisis actor setting the record. Stay salty.

How mad will you be when she wins?

And Russia loves him. So what? Just because a tiny country of 5 million people all hate him, doesn't mean he doesn't have any supporters outside the US.

ctr meme
hillary hired a bunch of indians that work at a company called correct the record. they troll facebook, twitter, reddit, Cred Forums, anywhere theres social media and "correct the record" either by getting posts of opposing views taken down or promoting the person paying them, which is hillary in this case.

not even a conspiracy thing, its been confirmed. google will tell you more if you want to know.

Nope.

But scottish people are known for being really intelligent and educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNfABzyCaUU

Trump may go down as one of the greatest orators who isn't capable of forming actual sentences and whose vocabulary is that of a 11 year old boy

>ctr meme
>Hillary is paying people to work for her to challenge the lies consistently put out there
>I love Trump because he employs people

This is why Trump will lose.

>rest of the world

Haha...my country has Dilma, Cunha, Bolsonaro Temer and a faggot-reality show winner congressman, but even then I cringe at burgerland politics right now

Shills, shills everywhere

>huge

-> >implying Trump needs or want anymore money
Nice attempted strawman though.

This post is so Fucking funn6 to me. I'm trying to type on my phone bu5 I'm laughing my ass off.

This man is so tired of people being so goddamn stupid that he just posted his address on the internet and invited strangers to come to his house so they can kill each other.

The disappointed apathy in the way it's written is too Fucking good

>At Correct the Record, we make sure everyone knows the truth.

>tremendous

Do we even know how much money Trump actually has?

Nope. He won't release his tax returns

yuuuuge

I approve this post.

Trump supporters are not exactly the most diverse group, not even just ethnically, in terms of outlook, attitude, level of education, they all seem like copies of each other.

What the fuck? Was that even English?

Hey leave PBR out if this. It's a ok beer to use for drinking games

>hillary was fired from Watergate
>hillary was masturbating while defending a rapist
>hillary celebrated the death of everyone at benghazi
>hillary killed everyone who ever challenged her
>hillary blah blah blah

All lies. She may not know how to pour a beer... but goddamn can she put them back.

>Do we even know how much money Trump actually has?
No.
Forbes makes estimations how much he has.
Trump makes claims, then refuses to release his financial records.

>I create jobs, folks

I'm scared the words anecdotal and satire may be next,

>fake

I'm not voting for trump, but I've seen this video and have a hard time believing that these people aren't in on it.

Not to mention the brits, what a refined, well-spoken, not drug-ridden bunch they are...

>youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

..........NOT

i wonder if this guy thinks hillary will fuck him for being her champion

Haha, fuck you Stephen King. Triggered libcuck.

>Trump 2016

Thanks for Correcting The Record! $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Do you not have relatives?

I argued with my Aunt for over an hour when she was CONVINCED that Bill Clinton was responsible for 9/11 as he purposefully held back information from the Bush folks to make him look bad.

>muh
Wow how original

Trump would not fuck you, so it's not something you don't have to worry about.

Wait till Monday. Can't wait to see him destroy this cunt.

Hillary and obama are so scared of losing that they are working overtime to make illegals legal so they can vote democratic.

>the only thing trumptards have is "cuck", "shill", and random propaganda pic

It's too easy, lads

This guy pretty much gets it

If you never vote for the third party when the two major parties are fucking retarded then nothing will change, you'll always only have these two parties, if you protest vote for the libertarians or some shit (Just to show that you dislike the other choices, over anything else) then the major parties will have to take notice that they're losing power.

If you never vote against the major parties, they'll never change. Gotta start the ball rolling eventually.

Only if you view Scottish accents as English.

that doesnt even make sense, guy.
oh i get it. you're playing the im-gonna-be-so-rediculous-its-a-troll angle.

Yes, because Brazil represents the whole world. First the retard Scot, now you. What's with these idiots thinking their anecdotal evidence proves that Trump has no supporters in the rest of the world? It doesn't mean shit.

well, he is wearing a trump cap after all.

Notice how tight he had to adjust that cap, to fit on his tiny-brained head.

says faggot feminist using a tumblr picture

For retards, yes.
We know, retard.

best part: brazil represents some of the shittiest parts of the world

This may be the first time trump is ever held accountable for his previous words, actions, and policies

If the moderator doesn't let Trump get away with ad hominem, Trump doesn't stand a chance.

Why would you bar yourself from voting?

>you used a pic that has the word tumblr on it.

Faggot I went to Google with that. Keep grasping at straws though. Also I despise feminist

You know Scotland is British too, right? And that the video is from Wales?

What can we do, trump got so many voters it's easy to find retards among them. And the media will obviously do it only for trump followers and not Hillary's

Maybe it's because the few dozens Hillary followers are, in fact, the same people who do these kind of retarded interview?

As opposed to voting for Trump who's already been shown to be the objectively worst candidate?

Or are you talking about Johnson or Stein, who have all of a snowballs chance in hell?

This.

This is why I don't vote.

literally not an argument.

who gives a shit? if it aint american, it dont matter

Johnson as Clinton makes me want to an hero

If you needALexJOne sin order to see the obvious then you deserve to get executed

Congrats, you managed to find one retard among millions of trump voters. Now let's interview some fine young BLM Shillery supporters, shall we?

Kys faggot.

So I guess all the threads on Cred Forums that ridicule and rage at tumblr using screenshots of the site are run by the feminists too?

Trump cried about the moderator being a democrat....when he's been been a registered republican since 2003

Get ready for a yuuuge meltdown

Lmao. You literally admit you work for CTR.

He wasnt using a screen shot retard.

>only one

>implying there's a difference

>this guy

>Lmao. You literally are a trump supporter.

i actually like that made up quote

I hope to god he applies this rationale to the federal budget when he inevitably wins in a landslide.

Why outsource when you can pay your own people to do the work?

You're going to see a great man appear very presidential. Hillary will faint, again. He will destroy her.

>implying it's hard to find a retard among trump supporters

And yet, using any image from tumblr apparently makes you a feminist.

You actually did it.
You somehow made a thread more retarded than the dump vs illary threads on Cred Forums

Good job, you've managed to make Cred Forums the most autistic board on the site.

All the triggered libcucks ITT. Gives me great lulz.

Keep thinking that Trump shill. When trump can't get away with name calling and referring to closed cases constantly he will break down.

When he's asked about actual policies, what he plans on doing about ISIS, the wall, and immigrants, his answers will be extremely vague and he will fumble

sure kid

>anything dumber than Cred Forums

Yeah ok.

-9/10
hillary-tier trap

All the triggered trumpcucks ITT. Gives me great lulz.

I'd cream pie that deep

>Obama
>not George Clinton

>that one autistic kid who keeps posting this

(((The Daily Shoah)))
>dropped

Trump supporters are Nazis

And pedos

CTR still pushing Trump "University" like it's analogous to other higher learning institutions. No, faggits. It was a clever marketing gimmick to get peoples money, in exchange for the promise of real estate tips..

>Imblying dats bad.

>President Trump

Get used to it son.

>clever marketing gimmick
or you could even say illegal scam

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

Nah

>And is still successful billionaire.

Gets my vote.

why?

WTF, I love Trump now!

Anyone wanting a woman for a leader is no man

youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

>successful

all thanks to his daddy's money. he'd have more today if he'd just invested what he inherited and sat on his ass doing nothing.

>3 wives
Saying you can't run a country because you got divorced is as retarded as saying you can't run a country because you got an F in art.

>4 bankruptcies
Yeah, 4 bankruptcies out of the several hundreds of successful businesses he owns/owned. That's literally less than a 0,7% failure rate.

>B-b-but the university
See above.

>Outsources jobs to Mexico and China
Who the fuck doesn't?

>trumpcucks
dictionary.com/browse/oxymoron

>he's a billionaire because he said so
>if I keep repeating something I reeeeaaally believe it'll make it true

Trumptards, everyone

McKayla Maroney. That's awesome!

>illegal scam
>trial hasn't even started yet
>provides 5 month old sauce
University was used as a buzzword, your own image shows it was nothing more than a workshop. Only stupid old people and independent females like yourselves would fall for something so obviously unreliable.

FWIW, If it looks too good to be true it probably is...

I just want trump to lose so I can keep wearing my MAGA hat ironically because white women buy me drinks just because I'm a fit handsome black dude with a MAGA hat on

Blacks don't have internet.

I can understand that, you being unemployed and all.

Lol. I work in my field of study and make decent money. I just like free shit

>but trump supporters aren't racists!!

>comedy central

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM

This nigger gets it, I vote green party explicitly for this reason. The 2 party system is pretty painful to endure, and I want genuine alternatives to R/D. Also would loved to have seen Jill Stein mop the floor with Trillary.

Really painful watching Obama at the UN for the last time, neither of these candidates have any hope of filling his shoes.

>when millennials vote

Now there's an actual cuck

you found one!

Bait...or sarcasm that didn't get picked up

this guy gets it

Cuck Trump supporter is an oxymoron.

Racist? How? You're saying black folk don't typically have jobs?
That's called stereotyping. But you dumb fucks wouldn't know the difference, because you know, no education.

This

I almost voted for Stein last time. Part of me wishes I had, part of me is glad I didn't since she's more of an sjw now.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when all the mouth-breathing, blue-collar, coal-mining, 'mericans who voted for Trump lose their jobs to the unstoppable march of technology.

Y'all had a chance to vote for a world that wouldn't leave you behind. Tough shit.

birds don't like donald

Nah lol. Trump supporters are fucking themselves for believing trump has the capacity to deliver on any of his policies. He has no plans for anything lmao

Get cucked bitch boi

>all trump goods made in china
>all trump building made my illegals
>promises a multi-billion dollar giant wall and retards belive it will happen
this guy gets it

We already tried sending monkeys into space, didn't work out well.

"You can't be a 10/10 without big tits" - D. Dump on his daughter

>being this stupid

the beats headphones
kek'd

Confirmed for flaccid virgin still stinging from latest rejection

>believing anything the msm says

a vote for trump

>Confirmed for flaccid virgin still stinging from latest rejection
confirmed libtard jewfag

I feel like she's probably going to quote shit like blogspot and 345 articles with no source or laughably horrible sources.

Because that's what these people do with their ipads, believe everything they see on the internet is factual.

Why does he have one black arm

touched a nerve huh?
>he mad :)

Hillary has accomplished nothing. No idea why any halfway intelligent person would give her a vote.

>the "durrrr Trump went bankrupt hurr" meme
>ignoring all the hundreds of his other successful businesses
>ignoring the fact that his "shitty" business skills literally made him a multi-billionaire and one of the richest and most successful people in the whole world

Kill yourself.

Cute girl.

Trump supporters are largely uneducated, working class white people though.

These people are about to get absolutely curb-stomped by technology.

Let's start with the 1.8 million people employed as long haul truckers. Those jobs are dead in the water. Computers can already do them. It's just a matter of getting Congress to approve it really.

>our site

Newfag detected

But Trump promised that coal mining is the future!

>hillary has accomplished nothing

What echo chamber did you get this idea from?

FTFY

Michael Moore is fat, unlike Trump, right?

If those truckers went on strike, you don't know how fucked you'd be. Shows how fucking stupid you are. That's why you're a Hillary voter.

Lol! The coal miners are the fucking best!

Guys. You make a living extracting a finite resource from the earth. Coal mining employment has been on a decline in the United States for about 100 years. Coal mining is dangerous and deadly.

Only a fucking retard would fight to keep that shitty job.

He was white and Texan at the time.

>mad that shillary has made donald stoop to her level

Was this after Obama bowed?

>If those truckers went on strike, you don't know how fucked you'd be.

Dawg. They do a job that even a computer can do. Highway driving is some of the easiest driving to automate.

Both still make Trump look good

Still fine with it.

MAGA

Stay in school kid.

>ignoring the fact that his daddy's money made him rich
>ignoring the fact no one knows just how rich because he keeps it a secret
>ignoring the fact that he can't even run a casino

Kill yourself.

Obama is a heavy smoker.

Bush Jr. was the healthiest president, anyway.

Lol you mad, trumplet?

Then why aren't computers doing it?

You really are stupid. Go find a dad "dawg"

Yeah, thought so.

>elizabeth warren
>native american

>Coal mining is dangerous and deadly.
strip mining is.

deep mining is much safer and better for the environment.

but, you libcuck jewfags don't want to hear any of it.

in your mind, coal is no different than some radioactive nuclear waste.

>tfw
>user can't even fathom there are people out there who depend on menial, manual labor jobs to provide for their families
>user can't understand generations have depended on the industry since it's inception

I'd like to ask you the million dollar question: You have a group of x people. Let's say these people are trump supporters. You know that at least one of them has at least a million dollars. How can you prove that everyone in the group has a million dollars?

Tip: Let y be less than x but greater than one. y people having at least a million dollars is not proof that all x people have a million dollars.

>This one trump/hillary supporter is stupid, therefore all the t/h supporters are stupid.
Literally illogical.

I already said it. Long haul truckers drive on interstate highways. Making those jobs robot jobs is going to require congressional approval.

But come on, even if you don't believe me, how far away do you think we are from all driving jobs of any kind being fully automated? 10 years? 20 years?

pls die

Yeah, I know. Trump is just that dumb.

tell it to donnie

Who cares. Trump supporters are less intelligent on average

I hope he gets elected.

He will mess up big time, create tension with other mayor countries and inspire radicalized terrorism like never before with his BS anti muslim/anti inmigrant laws (in a country entirely filled with inmigrants).

Hopefully all of that will lead to mayor life loss in the USA, good riddance considering how incredibly selfish and retarded most of you are.

Sure, a lot of non muricans will die too but were long overdue some population control on this planet.

>user can't even fathom there are people out there who depend on menial, manual labor jobs to provide for their families

I understand this. But if you do menial labor, you're fighting a fucking losing battle (we all are but that's beside the point).

Vote for a future in which you will be taken care of by society even if you can't out compete a machine or produce anything of value.

>ignoring the fact that his daddy's money made him rich
His daddy only gave him a small loan of a million dollars, he turned that into 5 BILLION.

>ignoring the fact no one knows just how rich because he keeps it a secret
It's obvious that he's a multi-billionaire even if you don't know the exact number.

>ignoring the fact that he can't even run a casino
The "durrrr Trump went bankrupt hurr" meme again.

Kill yourself.

I won't let the president be the shinest of two turds... OH CRAP IT WILL BE.

[Citation needed]

Prove it.

She's hot, but also clearly very poor. Probably didn't graduate from high school. Typical trump supporter. Stupid and poor.

>His daddy only gave him a small loan of a million dollars, he turned that into 5 BILLION.
Easy when you refuse to pay anyone and lock everything in the courtroom.

>It's obvious that he's a multi-billionaire even if you don't know the exact number.
Not obvious, he may be on the edge of bankruptcy and living on debt.

>The "durrrr Trump went bankrupt hurr" meme again.
Not a meme if true.

>His daddy only gave him a small loan of a million dollars, he turned that into 5 BILLION.

Nah bro.

He leveraged his dad's assets and connections to acquire real-estate in Manhattan (oh that's a good investment? No shit) and secure tax abatements from the government.

That's how he got rich: Using another rich guy's resources.

Then he had a long career of not paying contractors and structured bankruptcies before finally settling into something he was actually good at; reality TV

anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html?m=1

>derp
when daddy died he left him $200 million. If little donnie had just invested that in the market and sat on his ass, he's be richer today than he actually is.

Kill yourself