How do we fix the modern man Cred Forums?

How do we fix the modern man Cred Forums?

nuclear war wipe the slate clean

kill yourself

its too late

too much estrogen in water supply, if you look around at average men today, they all have tits...

Stop giving a fuck about pussies and fuck pussy..the way i see it more monkey pussy for me

>implying second is a bad thing
>implying first one is good
>implying there are any problem in history of human begins worse then killing, maiming, and robbing each other, thich would require us to be constantly preparing for war
Yep. People like you is what makes life miserable for all other people.

words can do more damage than basically anything but physical abuse if it's a system of entrapment and information withholding by posession.

Feelings were hurt 1944 too. But there was no platform to communicate that.
Maybe it even was in the newspapers, you and me didn't live at 1944.

But with Facebook and stuff it's just easier to get a voice, to be heard.

found the problem OP.

>almost certain death
>emotive language much

1,452,000 troops (by 25 July)
225,606 to 226,386 casualties

15.6% casualty rate

nowhere fucking near "almost certain death" you retarded fucking prick

your generation is too stupid to know when to shut up.

if a human hasnt got existencial problems it will search new ones

found the asshole.

if the previous generation dictates the standards for the next one, you guarantee a downward decline.

So you think we are in different generations?

All death is certain. Faggot.

OP returned. Discussion is good. I really don't give a shit about any of this, I hate almost all life as is. Just looking to start banter, don't take it personally faggots. Laters...

OP is a pretty chill dude

We don't. We ride this crazy train all the way into the station, at full speed.

right about the not shutting up part.

Average soldier in WW2 was 26 years old?

found the kid with the college debt.

So you're complaining that Government washed people's brains more successfully back in the days? That's your problem?

There isn't any brakes on the Pain Train™

so many retarded millennials in this thread.

im afraid i dont, but your dubs cant lie.

1944: dumb guys fighting because the versalles treaty was enough unfair to make german people mad

2016: i will be confy before fighting for your jews criptocracy

There's still 18 year olds going off to war and coming home with horror stories and dealing with years of PTSD. Not sure what you're hinting at here, mate.

War has changed, too. They don't line up in uniforms and have a clear objective. They wander around cities and towns waiting to be ambushed or blown off the road-side by IED's from plain-clothed people that can't be distinguished from civilians.

>Return universities to being academic institutions instead of the SJW training centers they often are these days.
>Stop catering to SJWs and other massive pussies.
>Get rid of extremist progressives that led to current issues.
>Stop worrying so damn about offending anyone.
>Stop being overly PC.
>Be willing to call a hate group a hate group even if it's primarily made up of minorities.

>found the asshole.
Hey, you're pretty good at that.
Is it some sort of personal preference?

It's too late. We need a plague.

Have you just assumed my age, you dumbfuck? I'm 27 yo.

Thing to realise is that for every spear-carrier there's about 7 lifters and leaners. That's what it takes to get an army supplied.
Now look at your numbers again.
1.4Million means roughly 250,000 fighting men and the rest supplying them. That's not even figuring in engineers, medics, intelligence or command structure.

True, though keep in mind, your 1944 18yo in murrica was from a farm, not a city, educated and as smart as a 12yo today.

Implications of that resulted in about 17 half-baked wars afterward and have kept 2 generations of therapists employed back at home.

>strawman

>educated and as smart as a 12yo today.
You realize 1944 is just 72 years ago?
You probably mean like 1800.

We can't. All the good men died in example A, leaving all of example B to breed and pass their genes

Whilst Maslow's Hierarchy might have something to do with it (reliability/validity aside). I honestly think the average Western individual just does not face significant challenges anymore. Challenge creates meaning, meaning create purpose. So we have a generation of people who haven't really had to fight for anything, ever, and who, I believe, are really just creating struggles for themselves and attempting to respond to this imaginary struggle (in the form of safe spaces and whatever else).

Honestly, I think the answer is providing a global perspective to people (you know when you look at a picture of the Earth from space and you feel like shit because you realise you don't matter, so your struggle doesn't matter, kind of like that) and directing them to solve real current and future problems (whatever you think those are).

Hah. Nope. Only after WWII did the gov establish mandatory nationwide education migration to cities begin.

there are alot of pussies in this thread

>words can do more damage than basically anything but physical abuse if it's a system of entrapment and information withholding by posession.

maybe this?

>being this retarded

He is talking about the storming of Normady, which which had up to a 80% fatality rate. Not the war as a whole.

turn the damn world into a huge wasteland, but as it is we are already going in that direction, then survival of the fittest will root out any and all faggots, including you, from this earth. A very drastic shortage of resources will force people to focusing on their primary needs, anyone who still thinks their feelings are important will not survive or be turned into human fucktoys by alphas. Deaths through starvation and mother nature fucking shit up would be nice. Diseases causes more deaths than any of those but I think in order for people to man the fuck up there should be more deaths caused by fighting over much needed resources in an environment where life is barely sustainable.

dont bother argueing with niggers. its genetic

Lel, murica.

Never mind that first day of the battle.

Wasn't brutal at all

>when school became indoctrination camp.

People who want to learn persue education nevertheless

>Whilst
Wrong thread for "whilst" users

commie scum spotted
> faggot

mandatory military service from 18-20
no exceptions

either that or an epidemic virus which kills off 40% of the population of the planet

Elect the bastards to Congress, that will teach them.

First answer best answer

>Maybe it even was in the newspapers, you and me didn't live at 1944.
>what are archives at libraries

Just the trump loving ones.

bait

>conscription = brainwashing
>Iraq and Twitter = intellectuals

sew his vagina shut.

There was a mandatory mil service from 18-19 or from 24-25 if you decided to go to uni... Im actually sad they abolished it.

nothing. theyre already collapsing on their weak spines

>dumb guys fighting because the versalles treaty
Young North American conscripts were really proud of that older treaty too, Wilson was fucking hardcore.

In 50 Years We'll All Be Chicks was wrong. Dead wrong. It only took 5.

So... You're a millennial lol

Basically this whole thread is just full of old faggots thinking they are the first generation to not like the next one. Its always been that way. Now die so we can progress the species. You are no longer useful.

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place
of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

SOCRATES by Plato

>your 1944 18yo in murrica was from a farm, not a city, educated and as smart as a 12yo today.
>12 year olds today can't do math and believe in creationism
>taught solely to pass a test

Its to bad that we germans lost da war, if we had wonn the war, the Problem would be fixed.
We killed to less americunts.... sad

>18 year olds are the ones declaring war
kek

These kids can't even handle red marks on their homework and you want them to mandatorily go get boot camp?

Also who is it really hurting that all these kids are pussies? There is nothing they need to stand up for, they won't ever fight a great war or need to be men. So what's the problem really?

>War has changed, too.
Not really no. We're just not having mass battles as much.

Can't wait for all the resource wars our corporate masters will be sending all our children to when they have that massive military.

Other user here, but you're not shutting up either. Stop being bitter about people happier than yourself and get a job

Careful... you are using hurtful words...

That's like saying food and cooking haven't changed we just have McDonald's now

facepalm.jif

Maybe we should start by realizing sending 18 year old boys (or anyone for that matter) to wage a war and kill each other isn't a wise idea in the first place.
We can worry about them being pansies when they're alive

>When "education" went from traditional european religious indoctrination to traditional Greek scholastic indoctrination.
>boo hoo, muh bible doesn't suffice for an education anymore
>they make me learn all about all this other shit and the world and shit
>all anyone ever needed to know is Jesus loves u

Back to 17th century Europe with you. conserve the past with your short brutal pointless life.

What happened to the rock?

Also what's wrong with then being pansies if they don't need to go march off and die in the first place?

You... you realize the US actually tried to stay out of WWII, right?

But they haven't, that's just a change in availability and commercialization

The generations change.
At 18 I was hired as a jailer and at 20 I was a deputy sheriff working patrol and making some very serious decisions. Now I'm 50, a chief deputy and I've got 3 kids in college, all of whom have changed their majors at least twice... the difference I think is I was born poor and had to go to work right out of high school.

In which case nothing has changed since man first tamed fire, it's all just been a variation on a theme.

But at least half our 18yos are stupid, aggressive, obnoxious idiots, and our societies are better off without them.

This is why armies are good, as a place for them to go, and war is our species natural way of eliminate them and letting the rest of us continue to move ahead improving ourselves, our minds, and our quality of life.

Be a pragmatic libertarian about it.

I'm not saying it's wrong (personal preferences aside there's nothing "wrong" with being a wuss) i'm saying it's not by a long shot on the same worriesome tier as sending young kids at war
That may be the case, but when i say "we" i mean "we as a civilization", not the US

Our you could increasingly support them being pansies and we wouldn't need war to cull them

>i mean "we as a civilization", not the US

Implying there is a difference

You missed the cut off by a few years, you're a millenial retard

If kids don't die, ideally before they breed more of their stunted genetic line, the world will be overpopulated by mouth-breathing thugs even faster than it already is.

They are human meat, and they have chosen to be fed into the meat-grinder of their own free will. Let them. Who are you to tell them no?

Oh great idea. Then we get to keep more of them, and they're pure shit.

The ultimate expression of getting the worst of the Quantity/Quality deal. Fuck no.

Fewer people, more resources per person, higher quality individuals and experiences. Quality over quantity. Get with the first world you Mexicans.

Its just a place for people who are too pathetic to have voice in real human discourse and resort to getting thumbed up in their echo chamber by bias confirming rejects of society.

That sounds kind of close to genocide or purification of the race
I can understand the argument of wanting beneficial genes over others, for is something i've thought of myself.
However, i can't condone the killing of the so perceived "inferior" bloodlines. That would assume genetics are clear cut right-or-wrong matters and i don't think that's the case.

Also, free will is great and i'm not saying that whoever wants to live a violent life shouldn't be allowed to, but not every soldier is a warrior, sometimes free will has little freedom in war.

I'm only 23, and I hate those social justice pussies just as much as you do.

44: 13 year olds stormed the barbarians, into almost certain death, no fucks were given.

1944: Whiny 18 year olds scared even though they came into a war after it was already half over. Whiny adults at home scared of the German menace instead of giving sacrifice to Ares...

HOW DO WE FIX THE MODERN MAN Cred Forums

let me guess: american?
Just proceed in sending all your kids to war and the problem will fix itself.

There is struggle. It's just the mundane kind like grinding for hundreds of hours in college or climbing corporate ladders for magic tokens. In many ways, the modern world is far more dystopian than anything science fiction authors could have written.

The irony is that the first thing caused the second thing

we fought for the wrong side

like either one of those are good things

YES! YES! very much this! i dont know if i would survive disease or something nuclear but YES the environment you describe would be so good for me.

i need to poop brb