Hey Cred Forums ask a guy high on codeine for the first time anything

Hey Cred Forums ask a guy high on codeine for the first time anything.

170mg ingested via the cold water extraction method.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR-eV7fHNbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What will you ask for on your 14th birthday next year?

I'm 20

haha getting high on babys first heroin, jokes on you faggot youre gonna end up using a cardboard box as a blanket

What filter? Coffee filters do it for me. I sometimes do 300mg (about once a year when I'm stressed) and up it with 120mg of Hydrocodeine form syrup (no extraction requires, though it contains sucrose which is a laxative. Take more than that and you shit all night). I'm 30 by the way. Been CWE for about 7 years. No problems

being this drug fucked
>no problems

Once a year

Drug fucked?

I use a coffee filter too, I read somewhere that some people use an old t shirt as the cotton acts as an effective filter. I feel pretty relaxed, my muscles feel quite heavy

Learn to spell next time

Good luck with that. Everyone metabolizes it differently and for me, 120mg was enough to almost die. I was on the floor, very calm mind you but I could feel my heart beat slow way down and become erratic, boom boom, boom boom" became "boom....... booom boom........................" you get what I'm saying. If I moved I threw up etc. standard opiate high, so close to the edge. The recreational dose is so close to the lethal dose with codeine.

Good weed is so much better. Even alcohol is better.

Pic unrelated

Not much to ask. Codeine is nice because it's so easily available especially here in Australia compared to other drugs. Just be careful not to get addicted. I like listening to music or playing video games. how about you user

Former junkie here on a daily dose of 80ml of methadone.
My advice would to stop taking these drugs cuz yous is playing with fire.

Do you suck dicks?
also are you still alive...

I'm listening to some canned heat, pretty chill. What is your average dose?

No I don't, I like pussy (can't get any though)

Lots of people attest to the old t shirt method. Personally I don't trust it. The gaps between the cotton threads are a worry. I could be wrong, but I don't trust it. It feels good right. Just try not to make it a habit. If you can use codeine responsibly, then you can move up. I used to grow my own opium poppies and extract morphine. Never got addicted. The trick is to set rules. Mine were, never use more than once a week and never break that rule. The next rule was never break rule 1.

I'll bare that in mind, glad to hear that you're recovering though dude

I love these.

Also check'd

I have pretty good willpower, interesting. Which country are you from? I'd like to know more about growing opium, is it fairly easy to do/obtain the seeds or whatever?

From my understanding of it they only flower during a 12/12 light cycle and during night. I might be full of shit tho.

So, fairly simple then?

Anyone got any music suggestions?

Australia. Some brands of poppie seeds come from Tasmania. The Tasmanian poppies which are grown for medicine (high quantities of opiates). I just bought the seed from the supermarket and grew them. Then harvested the opium (the plants grow like weeds. Easy to grow.) Then CWE to extract the opiates from the opium. Easy as

That sounds fairly simple, I'll have to look into it. What are your general thoughts on opiates? I personally love this heavy feeling

Yeah is pretty easy I reckon just plant water and let them grow.

You do cwe on poppys? I thought you score the heads. wait over night or whatever and then collect the zap. Or you can make poopy tea.

DiD yOU did THE LEAN NIbbA!?

youtube.com/watch?v=KR-eV7fHNbM

Nibba u woke in dem timbz

>poopy tea kek

Does the cwe really work then? I have a bunch of cocodamol I'm tempted to try it with. Ps never touched prescription drugs before

WHEN A NIBBA

B̢̯͓̮̞̗͌̐͋ͮO͍̻͔̣̍ͦͯ̊̚̚ͅT͔̤̖̲̱̳̞͕ͯͩ͟Ţ̼̬͈̞̉ͮ͑͐̽̇͘͢ͅỎ̦̮͇̩͈͋̇̎M̵͍̮̤̜̙̗̙͎͍̿̌ͬ͗̉͟ ̶̴̨̖̭̮̰̲̲͔͍ͩ̈́̈́T̰͇̦̖͎̭̠̆ͯ̊͗ͅE͖͍̠̠̬ͫͮ͛͑̐̚X̸̬̮̪͔͚̤̰͆̂͆T͈͙̣̤̄͌̈́̾̈̂͟͜

Nice

Codein is shit... How does it feel to be a faggot as usual OP?

If you just use the RAW opium, you are taking a risk. Some poppies are strong as fuck and you could overdose on them. Some are weak. If you mix them together, and CWE them; then the result is a powder (or solution), of regular strength. Plus, CWE powder is much easier to deal with than raw opium. Just me though. You can eat the raw opium, though I don't recommend it

Codiene dissovles in cold water see and then you filter out the paracetamol.
I use todo this when I couldnt afford my H.
Dont cruch the tabs by hand, use really hot but not boiling water to dissolve the tabs and then put in freezer intill its just about to get a little ice on the top but dont let it freeze. and then you just filter.

Yes, codeine is soluble in water where as the paracetamol isn't. It's just a simple case of separating them both

I'ts sweet mate. Opiates are awesome

How does it feel to not be able to spell?

I can see that making sense that you put all the sap from the poppys together so its the same strenght. I never heard of doing cwe on poppies doe. how do you do it?

Awesome till they fuck yer life up right