So Cred Forumsros today is the day that I Jump in front of a train

So Cred Forumsros today is the day that I Jump in front of a train

You have to be a pussy? Ok. But why ruining the poor train drivers day you asshole? Can't you even be a decent person while killing yourself?

I'll make it look like a accident

Or you could not. Consider this: im guessing your under 25. So you think that living 1/3 of your life is all there is? That theres no upswing? You still easily have 2 more of your lifetimes to live. Thats a lot of time to turn things around and figure out your shit. So youre at the bottom. That just means theres so much better out there for you to discover! Dont do it OP

And that ruins the driver's day less?

To late the tain goes by every 15 min.
Just keep your eyes out I'll upload pick when I'm about to do it so everyone knows I'll have headphones in and I'll be playing pokiemon

>train drivers
train driver? what are you 6?

you are aware of this being an international board with people from all over the world posting?

No lost my gf and kid and she was cheating on me while I was working out of town and even while I was in town so I'm done

seems like you deserved it

And this is why I'm killing my self

Hey, piece of shit OP. Kill yourself if you want. But don't go fucking up someone else's day in the process. You step in front of a train or a bigass truck, whoever's driving is going to be thinking about your sorry ass for the next 20 years. Buy a gun or some pills or some shit, or pick a fight with a drug dealer.

no it is not. a pussy like you would always find a way how to blame the world for your fucked up life

No my life is fucked because of my choices

2 words:
cow
ard.

Today is NOT the day, if you came to tell us first. Calling it.

And it doesn't matter if it looks like an accident, if he drives the train that runs over somebody he's getting some """time off""".

Way to be a cunt, ruin the train drivers day and possibly give him some mental scarring. Fuck if he's as fragile and as much of a pussy as you he might even off himself, too.

Could be even worse if the "accident" causes an investigation instead of writing it off as suicide.

This. OP, if you're reading, kill yourself. We don't need selfish cowards like you around.

You are going to fuck up that driver's LIFE. For the rest of his days, he's going to constantly be thinking about you, and what he could have done different to prevent it. No matter how many people tell him it wasn't his fault and there is nothing he could have done, it will haunt him for the rest of his life. You might even cause him to go into depression and put him in the same place you are right now. Is that what you want? To destroy two lives?

You want to die? Fine. But leave that guy who is just trying to make a living alone. He's got enough problems without you.

This.
Fuck you, OP.

>mfw a year ago I was two steps away from going under a train
>mfw I'm telling another shit-for-brains to not jump under a train on a cambodian underpants mural appreciation forum
I think I'll be fine.

Don't be a cunt OP

what kind of gaylord rings

Please don't do it on the s1 or s85 line I need to get to work. Thanks chill op

Y'all are fucking retards, train conductors kill an average of 1 person a year, to get the position you have to go through a class on greiving and how to deal with loss since statistically you'll be killing someone. I also agree though that you shouldn't be that guy OP just hang yourself or shoot yourself instead of making someone else kill you, you said you aren't beta but that's beta af do it by your own hands

Killing yourself is bad enough, but killing yourself by a train is just inconsiderate. You're ruining the day of thousands of commuters, not to mention the staff who have to clean that up, and as has already been mentioned, the train driver. Have you got some sort of weird revenge idea, or are you just too lazy to find another way?

Do a flip muchacho see you on the other side

This

And fuck your attention whoring attempt on making a topic on Cred Forums while not contributing anything but the boo-hoo.

>Y'all are fucking retards
>Y'all
I doubt that you have any numbers to support your statement and even if - it wouldnt make a fucking difference. the guy in the train can still get a fucking trauma. don't you think most soldiers know that war means killing? yet a lot of them suffer from ptsd.

Send me the skull ring

See
Kill yourself as well you fucking weeb

Don't fucking do it for fuck sake, you realise your worth it?

ITT: OP is a fucking pussy.

Using a slur that's common in the south doesn't make me a retard you low IQ fuck

This do it at home like a true an hero don't ruin the poor guys day

That is debatable.

That's quite inconsiderate. Think of how the train conductor is going to feel after witnessing that. Think of the people that have to scrape your worthless carcass off the train, tracks et al. Don't be rude.

did he say you are?

Good luck OP hope it does the job on initial impact and doesn't make you suffer too bad.

Please explain to me how the fuck those things correlate at all? I can almost say for certain that based on statistics alone I have a higher IQ than you. So please tell me how using slang makes me dumber. Inb4 IQ means nothing comment

Yeah, do you not understand greentext statements or did you not read his reply to my following comment? Shut the fuck up newfag.

It's a commenter train isn't it?
Jesus fuck. If you're gonna do it at least make it a freight ....
But in all seriousness OP, life always gets better, trust me, what ever you're going through get some real help!!

Not the guy that replied but no, IQ doesn't mean a lot. There isn't one rigid form of intelligence, intellect is flexible and complex, quit obsessing over yourself.
>Based on statistics alone
You sound like my brother, he's 9.
Grow up user.

pleb, exit bag is the only way to go

Topkek you are a sad sack of shit. A rebuttal to someone literally calling me a retard for using the word "y'all" doesn't mean I'm obsessing over myself.

>IQ doesn't mean a lot

I don't even need to say anything else lmfao.

Can you get a gun? If so shoot yourself.
2. Charcoal bbq smouldering in a confined space? CO poisoning.
3. Helium + hose going into a bag tied around your head.
4. Lime sulfur + muriatic acid in a sealed space like a car. H2S gas that will kill you with 3 breaths
All of which mean you don't have to fuck up some poor guys day.

OP.
I've been at the bottom, lost pretty much everything. Was in I think 56k in debt.
Had no where to go, was drinking my days away, then got a fucking dui.
That's right, it got worse. My choices in life in that moment of life were fucked up and shifty.

I was worthless human at that point. Shifty job, no license, in debt, had not paid taxes in like 3 years, drank myself to sleep every night.
I didn't take the easy way out tho, I begged for help and reached out to those who were wiling to help.
That was 6 years ago. I now have 23k to my name, no debt, gf, cat, nice apartment, college education, good job, etc etc.

Bottom line, get fucking help!! Anyone, just to get back on your feet. You aren't alone in this. I was there.

No you fucking tard.
>Based on statistics alone I have a higher IQ than you.
That's just sad.
Boohoo, your IQ really doesn't define your intelligence, look it up before the crippling anxiety sets in
There cannot logically be a number that measures intelligence, intellect cannot be quantified unless we figured out some calculation involving physical parts of your brain. That would be truly precise and exact but about as impossible as calculating what number a dice will show when rolled relying solely on physics, not probability.

You still have to make someone live with the guilt of killing your pathetic sorry ass.

Jesus christ you do need to kill yourself if you're this much of a self serving cunt.

Yourself.

Not have someone do it for you.

Ok

Most balloon places now add like 10% oxygen to their helium so this won't work.

I never once said it directly correlated to intelligence you dumb fuck. You're basically talking to a brick wall at this point because your input is completely irrelevant. IQ only shows in potential. Generally someone with higher IQ can grasp a concept (not all- just thought I'd throw that in there so you don't jump the gun again like a fucking moron) than someone withat a lower than average IQ, that's really not that farfetched.

Oxygen, how does it work?!? Do I inhale it and then exhale the same amount again?

Strawman detected
My input is irrelevant? user confirms his place as a raging narcissist, keep doing that, we all find it funny.
Also, you don't realize this but you're grasping at straws with this point just to save it.
>I never said it correlated directly to intelligence
>Blah blah, repeats what I said about intelligence not being DEFINED by your IQ, doesn't add anything that we don't already know
You're still a dumb fuck who says shit like
>ACCORDING to STATISTICS I have a HIGHER IQ than YOU, silly, puerile user
Please, keep redefining your argument each and every time, in this mess you're gonna end up contradicting yourself eventually.

Lmfao. My statement was true (about the IQ thing ;]) You're now a waste of time because this conversation will go no further since you have no interest in actually saying anything relevant except repeating yourself and (possibly?) Self projecting. Literally didn't redefine my argument lmao I just responded to what you had said. Anyway I'm done. You can think you've won now and carry on with your sad lifestyle. Cya faggot

>You can think you've won now
Nothing "smug little kid" like those 6 words
Have a nice life, user