Queen of Cred Forums

>queen of Cred Forums

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trips asking real questions here

Her legs overtook nearly her whole body. She's now just legs and a tiny bit of a torso where the brain is located.

she's moved on to bigger and better things, I heard shes pretty chill these days

Pizza and candy

She's getting more of a booty so she attracts black cock more easily.

But seriously, she will be the size of Roseanne Barr before she's 25.

that bitch was never queen of anything

proof that 18 is over the hill same with boxxy

Women age terribly.

You leeches got all worked up for a girl who wasn't really hot to begin with and wasn't even a very pretty girl.
>gangly almost pretty and boyish youth = hot af woman
She wasn't, and she had a ghost mustache when she was like 10.
I mean shit, fools.

Girls age like milk.

No one cares about Chloe. This thread is fucking ASTROTURF>

This is why pedos are pathetic losers. You want girls to look like women because you don't want to be with someone of age. If they look womanly at 12, they're going to look like shit at 18. You'll never win. If they graduate highschool thin but awkward, they will be drop dead hot at 20 and will stay that way until 50.

I agree, but was she even supposed to look pretty before?

I don't want to know what she looks like now, Cred Forums.

>Votes for Hillary
>Proud Feminist
>Went Full-blown SJW

And everyone's surprised that she's slowly turning into a "health at every size" disgusting piece of shit.

Accurate representation.

At least her butt looks nice.

the fuck makes you think pedos want to stay with the girl in a relationship in the first place?

attractive adult girls are 50% makeup most of the time anyway

Studies have shown girls are more fertile younger. Nature gives them menopause and degrades their looks to ensure males breed healthy young girls. Unfortunately, feminism is trying to make it seem like a woman age 30-40 is actually what men should be going for. The later stages of a woman's life increase the risk of pregnancy complications and producing autistic children.

The best age.

>and producing autistic children
not sure where you heard that but it's true that at 35 most women starts having a really hard time getting pregnant. might take at least 10 tries at the best time to actually make it happen.

puberty

I should have said radical feminism. Feminism by itself I have no issue with.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light

same thing. feminism is feminism, she'll always be all about comparing genders in whatever no matter how "radical" she is (however you define that).

Look at those fucking arms.

she's not fat she's just big-boned

sample pool's not large enough for me to say that it definitely increases the risk. but who know, a couple of more independent studies might make it seem more certain.

There's been numerous studies. It's been across the media over the past few years.

She's american.
/thread

nothing "happened," she has the same shapeless barrel body she has always had.

menopause

then its because i don't watch that particular media, which might all just refer to the same source anyway. news (i assume thats your media) circlejerk all the time and dont care about facts even being correct.

Guise, I hate to break it to you but women change when they age, and even worse when they have kids. I met my wife when she was 21 and she was tight as fuck slowly she started putting on weight etc. Then we had a kid, now that tight stomach is all stretched out and her tits no longer have that awesome squeezy bounce to them. More like a dry sponge now. It happens it's why your dad hates you and why most married men are miserable.