How do I get the courage to just do it? I'm 20 without a single friend, never kissed a girl nor had one, ugly...

How do I get the courage to just do it? I'm 20 without a single friend, never kissed a girl nor had one, ugly, holocaust-level skinny, with a plethora of medical issues just getting worse since I'm a fuckup and a failure not even going to university and spending all his time wasting life away in front of a PC browsing web and playing video games.

Seriously, how the fuck do I just kill myself? This isn't a life worth living, and it only gets worse from here.

Paint yourself black and pull a gun on a cop.

Vote for Hillary

I'm not cuckmerican
i'm not cuckmerican

annon, kill the part of you that you dont like

You're TWENTY and want to kill yourself? Give me a fucking break. Get out there and MAKE A FUCKING EFFORT FIRST.

What this guy said. OP you have all the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want. Stop being lousy. I'm 21 with a child and wife. I will never get to pound another vagina in my life and you're over here complaing with the world right in your hands.

>living the dream
>still complains

some people

just force yourself to go outside and meet people, OP. Think of it this way would you rather the empty darkness of death or to at least try

Helium tank. Cpap mask.

Is that what "the world" is to you?

Set yourself free user.

Happiness is just on the other side of that noose.

>Drink huge amount of coffee
>Dont sleep for at least one-and-a-half days
>Now go driving

Name something better for a man in his 20s than getting to go out and fuck any girl he wants

Name something better for a man in his 20s than getting to go out and fuck any girl he wants
>pro tip you can't

get up, get out, get a haircut, buy new clothes, go to the gym, grow a beard or some type of facial hair to hide your "ugly" face and go fuck bitches. no excuses, do it now, DO IT NOW, go to a gym NOW this moment, not in an hour, now! and keep going. get your diet straight and watch your self esteem go trough the roof.

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. Get ripped (have patience it takes time for skellingtons like you), read books on being alpha and not being a sperg lord in front of the ladies, go to raves and fuck girls on molly

Building a career
Helping others
Not being your pathetic selfish manchild ass

Elaborate

yes, i'm 20 and I already want to kill myself. what do you think, how bad will i want to kill myself later?

come take my place any time

this world simply isn't for everyone. it sounds like a meme when im saying it, but this world is tailored for those who have been bestowed the dominant genes. i just want to die

didn't ask for a method. even the most painless one still requires you to actually get some balls and do it, i'm still a pussy

>driving
haha, yeah, i'll steal a bike

ummmmm.. instead of these lame motivational stuff,, just simply keep living... thats it,, eventually something WILL happen,, that is you starve to death, apply to a job, etc.etc.

so ye, thats it, i mean it sucks sure, but so? Just wait it out, you will die eventually, maybe later then sooner but thats it

that's not the kind of life i want to live. i just want to be able to have some friends to fuck around with. i'm asking for too much i know

im a little bitch so let me tell you a bit about me:
>any haircut will look ugly on my face
>clothes will look bad on me since i'm too skinny
>can't work out since i've got problems with knees and other joints, back pain etc. call me a grandpa if you wish, doesn't make a difference
>i don't want to have to hide something, if i'm ugly i'm ugly.

I can't do it dude, the only thing I can watch going through the roof is my social anxiety. I asked for how to get the balls to kill myself not change my life around...

Nice trips, OP. Probably a sign you should keep living.

By your logic Danny DeVito should have killed himself before he ever acted in anything.

I've been there. Whats surprising having or not having a gf doesn't really matter, all it does is distracting you from being miserable (may help a little, doesnt solve the problem though).
I was cured with the moment I graduated. I just hated school and university so much that it got me depressed. Find your reason and terminate it.

I don't know about his logic, but my logic obviously doesn't apply to me. He has a different mindset than me, an unshitty mindset. he felt he wanted to conquer the world, i just feel i wanna stab myself in the chest with a screwdriver.

truth be told, i'm working on getting into the university in spring. the only reason i'm barely even looking forward to future is, i want to get a job to afford plastic surgery. the depressing part is knowing it probably won't work though. this is the issue i want to eliminate. it's not guaranteed it will work. that is the most depressing part making me want to quit altogether.

>but my logic obviously doesn't apply to me
meant to write "to him*"

still, dont do it man, i wish we werent on Cred Forums so i could help you out personally

thanks man, i wouldn't be able to do it anyway since i'm too much of a pussy

i dunno, but from my experience,, these kind of situations hardly turn out any good, when two ppl like this come together, its just become even worse, and if you are not like him,, well,, it will still turn out shit

or maybe x says "ohh yeee, sure i feel better, im totally fine now", but not really, you can just fix mental problems like that, "oookay, there you go buddy, good as new"
you have to be in a different mindset for these kind of stuff to worth anything,,

its either some kind of professional help, or whatever comes naturally

it doesn't make you a pussy cause you want to live user.

If you wanted to die you would do anything for it

i don't wanna take pills though, my brain chemistry is already fucked enough from weed and depression, a guy i know is taking these pills for depression and all it made is it turned him into a soulless shell without any emotions, fuck that

i'm not sure you know what you're talking about, and if you respond by saying you're that talking out of experience, well by your logic you'd be dead already

Ending it is easy, OP.
There's nothing after to be conscious of so, logically, it won't affect you.
Go ahead, it will be over quite quickly.

femanon here. Don't kill yourself, and pls don't take prozac if you decided to smoke weed. I decided weed helps me more to stabalize my mood instead of some pills who made me sleep all day and feel n o t h i n g.

Your gender is extremely relevant right now, please, tell us more.
As I said in the post above, it really doesn't matter whether you live or die, does it?

did u just assume my gender ?????????!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

You have until 30-32 to fix things. Trust me.

DO IT FAGGOT

nah thats why i said some kind of,, not necessarily pills,

your post and pic are both depressing. why would i have to wait 30 years to feel good when someone does all their life? it's unfair. also what the fuck will reaching the age of 30 do for me? all my issues will magically disappear? get out of here

true, my bad

>Don't kill yourself
You're missing the point of the thread, I explicitly asked how to get some balls to do it, I don't need empathy. i'm already dead inside.

Quit replying and end yourself, fucking attention whore
All you're doing is spinning words around, ignoring it when people tell you to off yourself and correcting people when they tell you not to
Fuck off OP, biggest fag on the site

Do more drugs

you retarded illiterate uneducated cunt, I didn't fucking ask for people to tell me SHOULD or SHOULD I NOT kill myself. Read the fucking OP again and maybe you'll understand what's the issue at point. Now go away and be a retard elsewhere

suggestion?

I said you have *until* 30 to fix your shit up. Nothing is ever handed to you.
Jesus fuck you really are just a whiny entitled cunt aren't you?

We're on 4chin you fucking autist, where else do you wanna be retarded
Nothing screams pussy like whining to Cred Forums about how to grow a pair
End your life, you'll be too dead to care and there will be less attention seeking tards roaming the earth.
Please just off yourself quit crying about it just fucking do it

you sound like a spoiled cunt. You can't get laid because your probably toxic to be around + the shit you mentioned about your appearance.

lmao quit being a brat

It gets better,
But you have to put yourself out there and then embrace what comes.

If you do an hero,
Take out a nice insurance police and make some one else better for it.

Try to create thread on Cred Forums. It will help. Oh wait

>this

Nothing... is... ever...?

meeeeeehh,, these though up kind of stuff... oh sure, might actually have some meaning, but sound just as retarded as well

as if everyone start out the same,, no not really, there are rich ppl, poor ppl, disabled ppl from birth, etc etc

ye sure, you should do some of the work to get something,, but things can feel really shitty, if you have to do 100% of the work and hardly get anything in return,, not even talking about money, just in general like friendships, even tho you try, and then you see others around you just get swarmed by girls, simply cause they look good or something, just one thing, since he said he is ugly anyway

so ye, it should be 50-50, also with that mindset you can just come off as some egomaniac fuckhead

"HAH!! I DID IT!! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ME!! NOTHING WAS HANDED TO ME!!! YOU FUCKING LOSERS!!! DO YOU EVEN DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR LIFE'S FAG NOOBS?!!"

Okay, I misunderstood. Yeah, I feel the same way, maybe even sooner than that tbh. I'm not really entitled, just tired of being deprived of basic human interaction. Everyone else seems to be able to effortlessly make friends and get along. I just can't do it anymore. From years of being ridiculed in school for how I looked and literally not a single friend during entire high school, I lost the ability to socialize. I don't know what the fuck to do at this point, feels as if it'd be easier to just die. I don't want shit handed to me mate, I just wish to have an equal chance as everybody else did.

You're right, it ever only backfires.

you're probably right, but it won't happen on its own.

you're judging me off of the way I responded to someone who literally can't read? Just stop already...

BOO HOO HURR DURRRRRRRR
THROW A PITY PARTY IN REDDlT YOU FUCKING FAIRY

>look at me, spewing the same memes that had been around for years, haha, faggot, go to reddit you're not edgy enough to be on this site where everyone is as fucked up as you are

Implying that Cred Forums isn't the place to spew memes
You are actually a massive fuckwit.
Implying that you're unique in your threads
There are infinite "do I kill myself threads" on Cred Forums at a time, skedaddle you fucking hypocrite

Do something new.

pic sauce ?

whatever dude, now fuck off

What do you suggest?

Some get shit handed. I didn't. All my friends got a shit load of money from their parents to buy their lucrative real estate and then called themselves "self-made". I didn't comment on it got depressed and felt . Then I thought that it isn't leading anywhere, saved cash for a year, made some investments and got ahead of them.

You can whine, kill yourself or try to do something - save cash, send that application whatever - but you have to choose from those three. And yes we all have the right to whine once in a while.

No sauce sorry, just some comfy pics I've gotten from /wp/. Here's some more

baaaamp

University (if you can get there within 10 years) is way different from elementary/high-school which basically are lord of the flies institutions. University is where I felt life started.

moar love them

Stfu about your selfish problems, what i wanna know is why is that motherfucking mountain in the way of my view?!

iv heroin

haven't got any more, unfortunately, enjoy

jump off a tall building? How difficult can it be you whiney faggot? I bet you'd fuck that up and survive as well. useless cunt.

>I can't think of a valid response and I suck dick for a living
I have won
OP is officially an ugly, loose, fetid smelling, spoilt and entitled cunt.

Test drive a car

Well I certainly hope you're right, I am hopefully starting in spring if I can get a job in the new country I'm gonna go to university in. Maybe I can experience a mindset change, and hopefully after that get a job and try fixing my face with surgery.

Kek, gets on my nerves too. Wish there wasn't a mountain, too.

Here's the last one, not as good as the previous ones though.

Stop being a faggot.

I didnt start having sex regularly until i was in my mid 20s. Workout stop bring a whine bitch. Then fuck Barely legal bitches etc.

How about get some help and a job you fucking piece of shit

I'm 20 havent had a job since march with depression and anxiety and im going go therapy soon and applying for jobs rapido. Also every im gonna kms threads are bait and pasta

thanks mate. i'd never jump off of a building, survival is too risky since we don't have any tall ones here. Holy shit how I'd love to jump from a Chinese building...

Oh, you're still here, responding to my shitty thread? Wow, you must have it as bad as me, if not worse... I feel sorry for people like you, who consciously choose to be genuine assholes to other people, who wouldn't feel bad even for a disabled person. I'm pathetic, you are too. You haven't won shit faggot, this isn't a competition. Reflect a bit upon your life first, then feel free to talk shit about mine.

I get up, and nothing gets me down.
You got it tough. I've seen the toughest all around.
And I know, baby, just how you feel.
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real
Oh can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean?
Might as well jump. Jump!
Might as well jump.
Go ahead, jump. Jump!
Go ahead, jump.
Aaa-ohh Hey you! Who said that?
Baby how you been?
You say you don't know, you won't know until you begin.
Well can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean?
Go ahead, jump.
Go ahead, jump.

[Guitar solo]

[Keyboard solo]

Go ahead, jump.
Get it and jump. Jump!
Go ahead, jump.

Been meaning to do this but wasn't sure if it worked

My life's pretty good
I worked things out on my own and didn't whinge and whine about it
Seek attention elsewhere, cunt
These threads take up way too much space and so do you in this world

I assure you this isn't pasta, this is tortellini. Funny as it sounds, I'm not allowed to get a job without a student status, since I didn't finish a vocational school but rather a gymnasium. I will get a job as soon as I start university though, will need to buy food and shit I guess. Don't take pills you cunt tho, they'll fuck you up beyond repair.

Dunno. I don't know anything about your hobbies. I'm actually pretty much like you, but I can't really suggest something without it. Well, for me it was starting playing steam games which I bought years ago for no reason instead of playing LoL 24/7 and start to watch planned anime. I even tried to get a job, even found one, where you need to intertain kids in toy city, but after 2 weeks I said fuck no and left, but holy shit it was somehow fun sometimes. I mean you don't need to rush things like OMFG I'M TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOW I GONNA LEAVE MY HOUSE GET DRUNK AND BANG SOME CHICKS, just do something what you maybe wanted but was too lazy to start. English intensifies ikr

start small user. if you're on the computer all the time learn some basic web development skills. really easy to learn how to code and is a good exercise for your mind. just do something.

kek

for some reason that post was funny, i actually kekd a little

This.

tom cruise can make anyone laugh

>My life's pretty good
Yet you're still on Cred Forums responding to my pathetic thread, well done
>I worked things out on my own and didn't whinge and whine about it
well done, only there is no way to confirm what you're saying. You sound like a bitter egoistic cunt to me trying to make it all about yourself, though.
>Seek attention elsewhere, cunt
You don't get to tell me what to do, faggot
These threads take up way too much space and so do you in this world
Haha, how thoughtful. Go back to your feminine dick threads then, and stop posting here already. You're starting to sound really desperate, but you're only cracking me up. Thanks user, haven't had a hearty laugh in a while.

Dude if i didnt have prescription meds taken as i should i woudlve probably fuckin died by now

>im not some shit amerifag who pops 200 at a time

Thanks for the suggestion. Might just as well do that.

Thanks mate, will search for a new hobby, being so much in front of a pc is really a waste if I'm only playing games.

Can you feel though, or do you feel empty? That's how a guy I know describes it... it doesn't feel like a huge help, being dead for real or just being alive and not being able to feel any emotion..

Np dude, try to learn css and html, it's really simple but so fun.

Yeah, life's good, I'm looking at Cred Forums for a few, this means I have a shit life like you?
ULTIMATE KEK
>user mentioned himself for the first time in this baity thread where I whine about being a lowlife pussy, what an egotistical cunt he is
You're starting to sound desperate, going to Cred Forums, looking for attention from neckbeards and calling anyone who sees through you as "desperate" on a Cred Forums thread
INFINITE KEK
AUTISM SKYROCKETING

You don't see how pathetic you look? You don't see the hypocrisy here? lmaoing at your life, nigga

you are 20 so you don't really know anything about anything except how whine because the world doesn't automatically give you everything for doing nothing. Yes kill yourself if you are that much of a pussy.

You the one complaining about how sad and miserable your life is as you struggle to haul your fat, crusty ass off of the chair, take a look at yourself, you fucking sperg

You're trying too hard.
Ok.

isnt
but isn't entirely wrong. add in javascript and you'll have the basic foundation for a front-end software engineer. i'd recommend getting a course off of udemy, or starting with the vary basics in codeacademy courses.

if you want to learn more about the server side of stuff and more logic driven processes than visual, i'd personally recommend nodejs. good tutorials on scotch.io or udemy as well.

good luck user.

Thanks, I fancy Codeacademy, will start off there, will save the sites you've mentioned for later!