Sub Cred Forums

Sub Cred Forums
I have a new kind of thread for you Cred Forumsros

I'm an 8/10 18 y/o nonvirgin white boy who's had a few gfs, and has an average 7 inch dick, but constantly feels lonely, I'm not suicidal or a self harmer, I don't even look remotely emo, but I just constantly feel down, like there's something bigger that I'm missing. Anyone else feel like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Millennial-men-s-failure-to-launch-is-a-problem-6305817.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, I don't smoke or have no friends, I'm not a beta either. I just feel like this a lot.

Also general feels thread, bonus points if related to topic.

I get what you mean OP...

just seems like alot of white men feel like this these days i dont have an anwser to it

I'm the manager at a Massachusetts hotel in murica, plenty of cash, life is good, but I just don't feel whole.

I'm not sure what it is. I just feel like part of the herd you know? It's depressing.

You're a normie that's why you're depressed.

That could be it to be honest, maybe I just need something to excel at.

You're depressed. See a doctor.

/thread

It's not very exciting but he's right.

Possibly.

you're naturally an extrovert and you're not getting enough social contact. go out and make friends

Find a good hobby you can waste your lonely time at. Don't be dependent on hanging around with other people to have fun.

I have a bunch of friends though. But yeah maybe I should go out and do more

normie reporting in too get on anti depressants if you can find some that work for you shits cash makes you not want to an hero any more

I don't want to an hero dude. Just feel down.

I feel you OP. Am pretty much in the same situation. I think may have a point

Same as you op.. but i self harm for quilling my anger and i listen to some old hardcore-emo music.

I felt exactly like this at your age. I always had friends and girlfriend's and I did normal people stuff. Went to parties, bars, concerts..all that shit. But I always felt alone, like no one really knew who I was. When I was around people I wanted to be alone. When I was alone I wanted people around. I wasn't unhappy nor was I happy. Like I was just coasting..waiting for the something good to happen. I eventually settled down with a really good chick and had 3 kids. I'm now 31, I own a little business that supports me well enough to have nice things and living situations. I'm an incredible father and I genuinely treat everyone with love and respect..but I still feel alone. I'm not some closeted faggoo. I was never abused in any way..I just feel alone. Trapped in my own thoughts or some stupid shit like that. It doesn't get any better user I just block it out and ignore it.

That's my exact feeling. Thanks dude.

Lol this could actually be it Cred Forumsro

we need another crusade

>new kind of thread
Kill yourself

It turns out this is a big issue for male millennials. There's a ton of studies to support that we're not doing so well.

Ive been yelling this for 5yrs now, and its only gotten worse in the world since then

sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Millennial-men-s-failure-to-launch-is-a-problem-6305817.php