> you: good morning!
> him: good morning to you bro!
> you both continue on our way the better for it

> be a man
> pass by any woman on the street
> make eye contact
> she continues staring dead ahead
> her: says nothing, glances at you as if you're a rapist creep, moves to the edge of sidewalk, increases foot speed

why are women massive cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Rapunkkzel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stopped caring a while ago

Cause you an ugly cunt. Sorry bro

don't you find it odd? you can say something friendly to any guy without knowing them and they won't judge you, say something to any random girl and they think you automatically want to fuck them, rape them, murder them, etc

ayy true. do hot guys have a totally different experience?

>makes eye contact
>continues staring ahead

You gotta pick one bro. Either she goes back to staring straight ahead or she didn't make eye contact in the first place.

I mean typically women react more favourably to hot strangers than to ugly ones yeah

Become women really get like one dude that they said good morning to once and he harrased her like 24/7 so now it's ruined for the rest of us. Happens to men too just less often. Think of those trench coat wearing wizards who couldn't even look at a woman without thinking they're somehow inferior. Same concept.

I'm decent looking, usually get a smile or a good morning when I make eye contact

lucky you but in general the scenario in ops post is the norm for most guys

you know what he meant, cunt

I did think it was odd, for a good few years I wondered why I was greeted with sideways looks from the opposite sex if I even opened my mouth.

Then, I thought, fuck them - if they want to be sour cunts thats their problem. Don't care any more.

Girls are irrelevant to me now

because youre a rapist creep

> be a woman
> pass by any man on the street
> make eye contact
> he starts sweating and nervously looking from side to side without saying anything

> be a woman
> pass by any woman on the street
> make eye contact
> she continues staring dead ahead
> her: says nothing, glances at you as if you're a weirdo, moves to the edge of sidewalk, increases foot speed

i never raped

>implying you go out

Go back to /sci/ you pedant.

The woman is still the massive cunt here

nah but I live in a pretty cold place where literally nobody speaks to eachother

It's because men have alterior motives for that "good morning!" If you all treated us with the same respect you treat your bro! then you wouldn't get the deadstare.
Maybe this one goodmorning! really was genuine, but how the fuck are we supposed to know, so we just keep walking because otherwise we'll be stamped as whores.

Who the fuck does any of that

Horseshit. A man has no motives when he says that to another man except to acknowledge another human beings existence. Same is almost doubly true when he says it to a woman. He just wants to acknowledge that he saw you and knows you saw him. The only motive is to, in that moment, validate that person's existence and acknowledge a fellow human being. When you pretend you didn't see someone you're failing at one of the most basic human interactions.

I really wish that was true, I really do.
When old(ish) men or children or women greet, I know that it's because of what you stated, but with every other youngman my acknowledging them is accepting their invitation, and I'll be branded a whore and they won't leave it with the goodmorning! but will immediately fly towards you because you greeted them back. Here they have alterior motives.

>If you all treated us with the same respect you treat your bro!
We treat you with more respect than our brothers.
You just thinks it's offensive if the average guy finds you attractive.
...now who's being disrespectful?

Nice, cheerful people who are genuinely happy with their lives.

Ive never experienced this. Reasonably attractive 6ft. Tanned and fit. Random people say hello to me all the time with genuine smiles. Friends say that i let off a nice aura or feeling that makes people talk to me and trust me.
Maybe look at your body language cues and your facial muscles in their relaxed state. I take time out to look in the mirror and practice how i stand and what my facial expression shows.
If you look genuine, happy and content then you are non threatening.

Some people got places to be, can't stop to chat with every attention-seeking faggot I meet.

>>acknowledging them is accepting their invitation, and I'll be branded a whore

>"Good day"
>-"Good day"
>"YOU WHORE, HOW DARE YOU REPLY TO PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO HAVE GOOD DAY??!"

am i the only guy here that if another guy says hi to me i fucking look at him like hes a fucking nerd and keep walking...fucking mind your own fucking life op. no one gives a shit if you are having a good day

who cares what other people think just be a good person for fuck sake you imbecile would you jump off a bridge if society told you to?

Women are the niggers of the gender

>If you look genuine, happy and content then you are non threatening.
Wow, it must be nice to be a hot dude.
But don't kid yourself, about 60% of us look "threatening" because we're only average looking, or worse.

Good looking, athletic paraplegic here.

Most of the time I get a smile or good morning, etc. Sometimes the occasional person interested in my handicap. But yeah, I've ran into a few bitches. Hold doors all the time for people, but had a few women get an attitude with me for doing so.

Have a gf for a few years now though, so not as friendly as I was when single. Only advice I have is it also matters how you say stuff to girls who are strangers. Never show timidness, and definitely don't give any signifier that you're potentially clingy or desperate. Good luck.

I could give a fuck if a man or woman acknowledges me. If I pass you on the street I'm not going to look at you and I'm not going to greet you, your life is meaningless to me and the only reason I would even nod at you is if you were staring at me. OP is a faggot nobody "owes" you anything even if you wave at them or say hello in passing they don't owe you a response especially a woman who is afraid of men for who cares what reason its her reasoning. Nobody owes you shit get over yourselves.

>Good looking, athletic paraplegic here.
Jelly, get your ass up to the house.
Glenn wants to make crabs and eggs but we're waiting on you.

Awww looks like an grouchy little boy needs a good morning and a hug :)

wow, that has to be the worlds most innie, innie

Its because most men who talk to them are just trying to fuck retard. Say goodmorning to a random dude ina shit neighborhood in NYC and see what happens.

Because men and women are different in many ways. Not in bad ways...just different. Some women are total cunts, yes. But so are some men. A good thing to remember is to keep a good appearance. If you are wearing a t-shirt with cartoon characters on it with improperly fitting clothes and you look like you smell like mayonnaise your probably gonna have a bad time. Good looking people get away with that shit. But if you naturally have the genetics of a fat slob you should take every measure to have a clean appearance. Have a go at this; walk around with that essence of selfless-dominance and be well groomed. You do that and no slut, shank, hoe, bitch or woman will ignore you when ya shout "top of the morning to ya!" like a douche. They will smile and say hi. Women look "with-in" their "circle" to make things better for society, men "reach out" their "circle" to make things better for society. Both are good and needed in life. Stop hating on woman because YOU can't go with the evolved system of men and women.

moar of this girl?

reddit.com/user/Rapunkkzel

>you look like you smell like mayonnaise
all muh kek, user

shemales are so much better. Woman are useless waste of money. NOTHING else

No, greeting random people on the street in any urban area would make everyone think you're either a weirdo or have some ulterior motive. Maybe in small towns this would be normal, but no one who lives in a city is interested in saying hello to random strangers