Hey lads, anyone know a good bridge to suicide from in Belgium?

hey lads, anyone know a good bridge to suicide from in Belgium?

Other urls found in this thread:

suicide.org/hotlines/international/belgium-suicide-hotlines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no but i know this neat website
>suicide.org/hotlines/international/belgium-suicide-hotlines.html

Wanna talk? Belgian here

were you from in belgium bro

can't tell you, mates might be on here

just your city, not your full adres and if you live in a small town tell me the nearest big city to be safe

in namen : viaduc of BEEZ
in gent : brug (e17) over ringvaart

Belgian here. We're here for you, OP.

belgian to, i can we all get together somewhere and sing cumbaya? ill bring a geetar! ahoi ahoi

French here. Peace to our northern brothers.

Closest city would be Leuven

Liege here, chill man. There's beer and chocolate in these parts.

come on bro's i really think we should do it! have a belgian Cred Forums meeting!

any reason you want to?
I'm curious now.
So you're not going for the traditional jumping in front of the metro or train?

just jump in front of a train then

or come chil with me, I'm going for a beer in Leuven tonight

just felt like shit since forever but always held on to hope that it might get better, we're a double digits years later now and it's only gotten worse year by year.

Janet

come on bro.... that shit costs a fuckload of money. a friend of mine jumped in front of a train and the cops who showed up at the door of his parents said EXACTLY this: mam, your son is dead, he jumped in front of a train and it will cost you allot of money for the clean up and the time the train stood still. maybe if he's angry at his parents or wife or whoever will have to pay those bills then yes, train is a good idea!

Jump in the tigercage in the zoo and fight him. If you win you'll be a hero if you lose then you got what you wanted

just go to the doctor and he'll give you happy medicine
if you're not a teenager odds are you have physiological problem
they don't put people in asylums any more, at least not the nonviolent ones

Why not buy Some drugs and od at least its fun then

why dont you do a "into the wild" thing then? if your going to die then atleast try to live savage as fuck for a while and then see if you still want to do it.

and where in this concrete mess that is Belgium am I gonna do that, I've got no money and no car

dude, fucking walk to norway or iceland or something, that whole point of the matter.... get a backpack and some cash and leave. your outlooks are 000000 now since your suicidal, you can only improve yourself from this point on. fuck it, i would even go with you if it saved your life, just to prove a fucking point

and if you dont want to do that, if your afraid of leaving something behind it means you still have something to live for