Alright Cred Forums how the fuck do I get a free pizza?

Alright Cred Forums how the fuck do I get a free pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
elitedaily.com/humor/girls-tinder-games-deliver-pizza/1026727/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You pay for it

>Work at a pizza store
>Have a friend call in for an order
>Once the order is in the oven, have him call in and cancel it
>???
>Profit

Cmon man I'm a poorfag

Oh fuck this is genius

Reported

Pretend to be a girl and ask for one online

Well, one time I walked down to the pizza store baked as fuck like 10 minutes before they closed, and they just gave me this huge box of free pizza and calzones and shit that they wouldve just thrown out. Went home and heated it up and it was glorious. Maybe you can try that?

Then get a job you worthless piece of shit. If you have one, then get a better one you mostly worthless piece of shit.

Lemme work for you

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

What kind of pizza?

;)

stop fucking around
I'm hungry

Pretend to be a girl online and convince some desperate loser to buy you a pizza in exchange for a date. Easy as fuck, do it all the time.

i'm a pizza guy and i'm telling you the only way to get a free pizza is if you bitch and complain about how shitty your pizza is before it even arrives and then get the pizza that arrives free, for the shitty phone company thinks the one still not there yet is the remake instead of the fake first pizza that "arrived" earlier.

>make order
>wait a few minutes
>call customer service
>say recieved order was cold as fuck
>they give order to remake pizza
>(real pizza still has not arrived yet)
>real pizza arrives
>call customer service again and state your phone number and tell them about he remake and ask them to tell pizza guy that it is free
>hand pizza guy phone
>he gives back
>get free pizza
>get banned from pizza hut
enjoy! this shit has been tried on me a couple times before so i know this shit works. enjoy your free pizza on me ;)

Do this shit, OP. It actually works.

elitedaily.com/humor/girls-tinder-games-deliver-pizza/1026727/

Ditto, works like a charm 90% of the time.

my method works better and is proven, plus switching to carryout service while also changing your real name and number will still fool them because they don't verify it

You know if you invested that time more productively you probably wouldn't need the free pizza, right?

a free pizza is a free pizza.
who cares as long as you didnt spend any money? also you can just tip the driver a tad better too.

Go to Costco and get free samples of pizza until full

Or

Stop being a lazy Google and get a job

fuck all that
see also does not work, we get the notice and just throw it out, we never give the customer a canceled pizza and if the delivery does not know about the cancel they still expect payment.

I would rather pay for my pizza and not have to flirt with some neckbeard. Each to their own.

see my method, no fucking flirting like a faggot

Your method sounds too stupid to work.

>too stupid to work
dumbass i work for pizza hut and this method has worked. worst part is those people also don't and go out of their way to be dicks about it.

easy

you leave you address here,

and leave the rest up to us

glitterbombs and shipadicks along with a nice collection of free dildos for faggot OP

>get banned from pizza hut
Why would you get banned? Is there a way they could find out? In that case, is it really worth it to get banned just for a pizza?

we only found out after she asked me for the money and i said that pizza was free, we looked into it and found the same order in the oven which was that remake. so now we have that receipt on the wall. the only way for us to catch on is after it already happened since i had it happen more than once. they only keep track of phone numbers and names (neither of which are verified when you give the order) so you can easily say a different phone number and name and they will fall for it. the ban in practice never really works.

I was at a pizza joint and ordered a pizza to go. The HR lady from my company shows up with her kid. She's anexoric doesnt eat, orders kid meal, kid gets his meal eats, wishes me good bye and they leave. I go and ask about my order, well someone must have took your pizza. Manager comes over, whats up? He takes the next pizza out of the oven gives it to me AND refunds my money.

So, find a busy pizza joint and stand at the counter and when they shout someone's name, take pizza and walk out the door.

Pizza places in my area give away old slices before closing. Stoners love it.

Just call pizza hut and complain your last order was shit. Even if It was a week ago or whatever, just don't give them a number that has had a previous order. Keep maintaining it was bad come up with something don't be greedy ie 200$ order.

Pizza Hut is a cuck and I hate my fucking job

Wait.... I recognize that gay blowjob...

finally someone understands my pain

we all do its a fucking meme to photoshop it random places

Sausage