So SJWs found yet another victim. This time it's the rock, because he's a "sexist...

So SJWs found yet another victim. This time it's the rock, because he's a "sexist, the girl doesn't wear proper jungle clothes".

We need to deal with this Cred Forums. Any idea?

nah, I agree
she needs some fatigues or some shit
they didn't even try
you can make her sexy to gear queers

that being said idk wtf it has to do with the rock, i doubt he has final say on what his buddies are wearing

he's literally just the most recognizable person in the photo, because everyone knows Jack Black isn't calling the shots lol

But in jumanji if you didn't know you were playing you might not be prepared to get ducked into the game like in the first one so without seeing the film it is hard to judge.

Who the fuck would walk through a jungle in short shorts. I wouldn't even go in a short sleeve shirt

this. It's literally just about SJWs calling shit at this point.

I wonder if they will find Robin William's dead body out in the Jungle and slowly eat it to survive.

non sjw but she actually isnt wearing proper clothes for the jungle. bugs will eat up her arms, legs, and stomach.

It's jumanji. You don't prepare wearing jungle clothes when playing a board game. Feminazis losing their shit because Ghostbusters sucked dicks.

read

it's not like he has any fucking say in costume design. how fucking retarded can you be?

kevin hart is in the movie he is on the left you cut him off thats really racist

anyway he is the top comedian at the moment

kek

Then why the fuck is everyone else prepared?

It's fucking Jumanji the remake. Yeah, she ain't dressed for the jungle at all, but the movie is gonna bomb anyways. Not worth a ticket, much less a discussion.

Do you know the script? They probably aren't playing and find her or some shit. Rock said it makes sense, i believe rock. We need to support him.

Well they gonna get my $16. It's the rock after all. Hart and the fat dude are funny as well. And the girl's sexy. That's $4 each, the script doesn't matter at that point.

The HartRock duo is awesome. New Buddy&hill basically.

They are ruining my childhood yet again these fucking hollywood faggots. Why aren't you guys more upset?

How fucking dare you. You are literally raping generations of young womyn by supporting this patriarchal money grab. The blood of American and Chinese girls is on your penis.

>The HartRock duo is awesome
I really fucking hope you are trolling me

True. Woulda been cooler if she just wore a ghillie suit. Femanazis can see it, sand niggers can see it, everyone is happy

Ghostbusters did NOT suck dicks.
If they had a dick sucking scene it would have been way better.

why isnt jack black BLACK include my people

>Why aren't you guys more upset?
I stopped caring. Reboot is the new moot

and done

/your welcome

I gladly accept this blood, and i cherish it, for the women of such low degree that would put themselves in a position as to have their blood on my penis probably deserved such a cruel fate

HAHAHA THIS IS REALLY FUNNY IM OGNNA POST THIS ON FACEBOOK WHATS YOUR NICK? SO I CAN TAG YOU

>facebook
>nick

fuck Hollywood man, the actors are fucking shit. the directors are shit.
the modern movies are visually grand but lacking in every other department.

you laugh but I'm actually fapping to jack and I'm not even gay

Okay faggot so post your golden age movies I should watch

they should have made him wear his wrestling gear and made him do elbow drops and rock bottom on lions lol

then you must be really fucking bored

wat?

kevin hart = take my money

It's fucking Jumanji? LMAO
I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING
The rock should be wearing boxers and Jack black should be in a wife beater. No one plays jungle games in fucking safari attire.
lmfao okay nevermind, I put on level 3 plates to play battlefield sometimes, I can't talk

Oh god just from seeing the full image I can't even imagine how shitty this movie will be
All of the movies with these types of characters are always so predictable and retarded
No character development, sub par plotline, retarded niggering combo with "badass" niggering and some scientific fat white guy

Honestly dude, the best way to handle these SJW fools is to just ignore them. Posting a thread about it is just validating them.

Wait, they're remaking Jumanji???

Fucking JUMANJI? Seriously?

Gear queer here, some gear on that dear's rear would be tip tier.

9/10
>tip

I wish my head was photoshopped on the rock, in real life

lol this is one of the most ridiculous thing ever.

"woman being sexy? can't have that, must talk shit!"

>proper jungle clothes
>implying jungle natives wear clothes

It's fine to assume that real life is different. But this is Hollywood. They aren't trying to sell tickets to people who care about jungle rediness.

>implying any of them are native to a jungle
There are implicit thoughts that accompany discussions such as these. One such thought is that these individuals come from modern society and thus are equipped as well as any modern individual that lives in a country where an industrial revolution took place.

Did you see that they remade Ghostbusters?
If not you're in for a world of hurt.

No one seems to give a fuck about the script these days.

>>implying any of them are native to a jungle

I wasn't, I was wondering what proper clothing would be and by who's standards.

you could've mirrored rock's head
otherwise, great kek

not sure if I'm gonna adopt it but I like your reasoning.

leak her nudes all over her personal website that will show her!!!

What else am I supposed to fap to after watching this movie?

dont see the movie and dont bash it. just let it fail without saying anything.
if you go around saying how bad it will be, how sjw have taken over, how uncreative it is, etc then it makes people who normally dont care go see it to spite people who are dont support it simply because they think they are right. if no one makes a big deal and it fails then it fails in a way they cant claim it was sabotaged thus not the [insert those who framed it to be shit]

Yeah I'm sure the rock was in charge of the costume department. No doubt.

Gee wiz are sjw's really getting this desperately stupid?

>whos standards
>modern society
That's who. What would you bring to an unknown jungle location? I personally would dress up closer to the way the Rock is. More camo and more money spent on clothes, but i'm a gear queer so that's to be expected.

ok thx for missing my point repeatedly, well done.

no wonder feminazi's are taking over so easily. there is so little defence.

>Dwayne Johnson isn't white therefore cannot be racist :^)

thank you. sheltered butt mongers are just mad that they dont have a body like her