[Serious] how can you guys honestly not think we are not ready for a women president?

[Serious] how can you guys honestly not think we are not ready for a women president?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/basics/symptoms/con-20028488
time.com/money/4505798/trump-clinton-health-plans-report/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU
myvisajobs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because women have a tendency to fuck everything up. Look what feminists are doing to our culture under Obama.

I quite like the country, thanks.

Stein is better than Hillary.

You meant to say that women are not ready to be presidents.

I don't really think her womanhood is very relevant to the discussion. That doesn't matter, the people who says it does are just trying to distract you from from more important issues. Or are simply distracted themselves.

As long as it's Sarah Palin I'm gud to go. Oh but that's not the right kinda women is she? How about Christina Hoff Sommers or some similar woman like her? Oh but she's not the right woman either eh?

My rat has a vagina too, can it run for president maybe since that's the only qualifier you require?

No this isn't a troll thread. Its time we elect a woman to the highest office in America

How can you vote for someone solely because of their gender?

look samefag you can post these multiple pro hillary threads all you like but your not fooling anyone.

america needs a new Reagan

y tho

The opposition against Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Women cant handle stress the same way guys do, and they're pussy's
If we elect a woman, we'll end up like germany

Because the selection is shit, this thing may have a cunt but she is dishonest, a finger puppet for Soros and/or the highest bidder, she is incompetent and is extremely ill with Parkinson's

Because there have only been male president and its been long enough

>guy who correctly predicted every election for the past 30 years

>says Trump will win

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Just like the opposition to Obama has nothing to do with him being black? Rest assured for some that is the exact reason they oppose her.

90% of women in charge of countries fuck those countries up

is that wise, now that hinkley's on the loose again?

You should have fire; easier to burn down the strawman.

Bullshit

Try getting your facts from a non MRA website

Oh please look at the fucking thread. It's not a straw man if you just need to scroll up to see my direct evidence
Was the next fucking post after yours

>Oh please look at the fucking thread. It's not a straw man if you just need to scroll up to see my direct evidence

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

My body is ready for foxy Jill not frumpy Hill

prove me wrong!

We're not. She is the right woman for the job

Feminist dumbshit

It has nothing to do with Hillary being female. A person is a person. The problem is the constant treason she's committed literally her entire career.

I'm voting for Trump on the sheer fact that he never helped rapists, never released confidential information, and because nobody has been mysteriously murdered for being against him.

Also, I don't think you're bright enough to talk about anything, newfag. This isn't /r/AskReddit you fucktard, you don't need a [Serious] tag. There's no moderators to enforce seriousness here.

I have no problems with a woman president.

Just not Hillary

/thread

I'd take Palin over Clinton.

This is all biased alt right bullshit. Go call somebody a cuck you faggot

Oh god.

I have no problem with a woman President. But not that fucking cunt H.

Drump is keeping a child molestation currently in process under wraps

I mean if we're limited to women, that is.

I'm actually voting for her, but not for her, i hope she dies and her V.P takes over

Bullshit the only problem you have with hillary is because she is a woman. The only reason you like trumps bullshit "policies" is because hes a man

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

-Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.

-Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.

-Report comments that violate these rules.

Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.
Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

I'd still rather him over Hillary.
He does only a couple bad things.
Pretty much everything Hillary ever does is bad things.

We're ready for one, but Hillary is not her, nor was she ever, or ever will be.

She's not fit to be an attorney, let alone the fucking president.

Alt right? Why don't you go Ctrl+Alt+Del yourself.

She wouldn't be running if her health was in serious danger. Will you be an hero and make america great again by taking the hill-dog out?

You cannot be that fucking stupid.

That's ridiculous, and you sound like a fucking idiot, even if you are just a bad troll.

So that's the only reason? Because surely it's not for her great health.

Fuck you. You seem like an immature cunt

Hillary is very sick, dying. It makes no sense to vote for her.

we are just not a lieing deceiving cunt. I would vote for palin.

I'm all for a woman president but I'm decidedly against having a proven, corrupt criminal as president.

Inb4 charges never filed, it's because the AG is part of the corruption, and if you believe her meet with Bill was innocent, think again.

Voting Johnson because at least he knows what a budget is. Inb4 the Aleppo bullshit, I don't give a fuck if he knows what a stupid town in Syria is. Hill and Trump have said way worse shit and done way worse shit.

put a 70 year old woman in charge of creating policies you have to follow brehs.

oh and she hates everything about the internet btw

good luck with her, millenial tards. I'll be moving to the carib islands in a few years haha haha

And you seem like the type of dumb faggot that would've voted for Hitler.

Right, great point: raping one child is somehow not so distasteful as starting wars that kill thousands of children.

I don't care if they are a man, woman, black, white, brown. purple.
BUT I think Hillary is horrible choice for president but Trump is so appalling as a human being that I would take a bag of shit over him.
That is why I'm voting for Gary Johnson a candidate that don't agree with the majority of his platform but we need more options and the more traction a third party gets the chance of escaping the two party deadlock increases

Seriously? How are you not ready for the first meme president? Don't tell me you're racist towards frogs.

wow, more than enough evidence supports these claims, are you one of those Hillary paid trolls by chance of just a fucking idiot that doesn't do research?

Here is video of her having a seizure
Here is a link to the symptoms of her illness.
(she is unfit)

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/basics/symptoms/con-20028488

Aaand that's where your bullshit comes through.

They're both fuckups, i hate them both, i think that America is fucked either way. Trump is a publicity stunt to get Hillary elected, and Hillary can't get the job done, abs is backed by people who think Obama worked wonders for our country. She'll keep us going down the same road. More debt, more unemployment. Nothing will change with either of them.

Tl;dr: You're assumption was bad, and you should feel bad

I'd vote for a woman, just not that woman.

Funny how you can't disprove me all you can do is name call like a child. Reminds me of a certain candidate

Exactly this

Everyone who is rich seems to get sued on those types of charges, notice he's not been charged he's being sued?
Its a money grab

but you are a retard
And they already disproved you
why are sjw's allowed on Cred Forums again?

I hate Hillary for a multitude of reasons, being a woman isn't one of them. I could give a shit what the president's physical characteristics are, only simpletons focus on such matters. I simply judge her by the content of her character, which is comprised mostly of dishonesty, inconsistency, lack of any distinct moral compass, and apparently an inability to experience guilt/shame. That combined with the fact that she could drop dead at any minute don't make her a particularly encouraging choice. Oh and most of her policies are fucking retarded.

Hold up. I'm not them, but I'd vote for Hitler right fucking now. He's the polar opposite of Hillary. Hitler was focused on what he saw was best for the country, whereas HIllary is completely focused on maintaining an illusion that she is not there solely to advance her special interests agendas.

Hillary is not a woman. It’s a shapeshifter reptilian.

Freedom of speech works both ways you fascist fuck.

Trump is literally hitler. Listen to yourself talk right now dipshit

I'm electing a president not a vagina. Leave gender out of this.

Well, yeah.
I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but technicallllllllly, harming one person is not as bad as harming more than one person. That's just math.

shouldn't you be in school?

LITERALLY Hitler? You don't know what "literally" means.

Because a vagina has never sat in the presidential chair, and one should, even if she's a criminal. Because vagina! Right?

Is the job to ensure that we get entangled in several more wasteful military interventions?

If you're not a troll (a really bad one, at that) then you are literally fucking retarded. Quit acting like a nigger.

>muh womyn
>m-muh womyn
>M-M-MMMuh W-Womyn
>MUH WOMYN
> WOMYN WOMYN
>WOMYN V-VAGiNAAA
shut the fuck up

>Trump is literally hitler
>literally hitler
>literally

To vote for someone only because of their gender is sexist, evil, and stupid.

Hitler is literally dead
rawr

Try getting your facts from not tumblr.

got nothin to do with 'us not bein ready for a woman president' you stupid nigger-faggot. Clearly THIS WOMAN is not ready to be president. Hillary is a murdering, thieving, lying bitch.

Same as Michael Jackson! Somehow the drama stuck though. Are you saying that just bc their rich they get hit with child rape scandals and not that something spurious is afoot?

It has nothing to do with us being ready and everything to do with her being a liar. We were ready years ago.

>Hitler is literally dead
That's never been proven

Just keep name calling thats all you and trump have

Oh plz m8, if you were paying attention these past 8 years, you'd know Obama is the most alike to Hitler we've ever had as a presidential option.

Fun facts: Obama has slowly and discretely passed small laws that literally say he can kill any person, throw any person into the FEMA concentration camps he approved, and he can declare martial law at any moment.

I hope you're not a troll, because having people like you as her sponsor, Hillary is already rekt.

It's not name calling if thats what you are though.
Calling a fat person fat, isnt name calling either, its a fact.

If Trump were literally Hitler I'd vote for him.

He would be 127 if he were still alive... pretty sure he's dead

this

Well, to play devil's advocate for a moment, those laws aren't for him, they are for the president of the US, so when trump steps in he can use those same laws to wipe out Muslims and niggers, right?

when they havent got ALL the emails

Then hitler clone

Funny, because trump has actually had speeches where he doesn't mention Hillary or anyone opposing him once. All Hillary has is "cough cough Donald cough trump is not cough cough fit cough to be your cough cough commander and cough chief".

>inb4 hur dur racist nazi trump supporter

I support no one. I just support the truth.

The fact that it's a woman is not a factor.

can you stop with the white supremecist memes

kek

How do you know hillary is a women? Shes never had sex with bill.

Oh dear god that is horrible reasoning. Hey, there's never been a gay left-handed, Guatemalan bee-keeper as president either. Let's elect one of those.

Or how about a homeless person? Or maybe a drug addled single mom?

We've never elected a goddamn successful business man. How about we start there?

TRUMP 2016/2020

TROLL CONFIRMED!

Hahahahahahaha you fucking sheep. They transplanted his brain into some sort of robotic mechanism, and then they disposed of the body using the fire that "killed" him. Our bodies shut down, but our brains have the potential to live for a far longer period. He's out there, watching. Watching and waiting for the right moment to strike. And thus, the fourth reich shall be born and from the flames of its birth will arise a new age of the Earth, reborn into it's ultimate form.

Obvious bait is obvious

we are and she will be great. as good, maybe better, than obama. can't wait.

This isn't captain America 2.

look at this guy though

See you on the otherside, Hilloli fans

YOURE A FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

IF U DONT VOTE 4 HILLARY UR A MISOGINIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

have to see proof of that. there hasn't been a single thing i've seen of the orange one that wasn't someohow directly or indirectly related to Clinton since the primary ended.

I'm surprised we actually got this far. Word in the conspiracy community was that he was going to declare martial law shortly before the next election so he could remain in office when the US starts WW3 in the position of the new Germany. They were already practicing such event with Operation Jade Helm 15 back in early 2016 (or 2015, I forget). Also, all this distraction caused by the Trump vs Hillary race might still fit into the plan, Obama is still in office and he still has the ability to declare martial law before he gets replaced.

Wasn't sarcasm. It's really a sad day when both 'visble' candidates could be comic book villains

>Word in the conspiracy community

why the fuck would anyone take that nonsense seriously? and you're fucking surprised by it? how dumb are you exactly.

so what?

silence reptilian scum

Voting because... VAGINA.

Kill yourself now.

the bait is weak in this one

Hillary's going to win. Only a fool could think trump can win now.

Also, looks like Dems will take back the Senate.

Good job republican fuckwits. Nominating the only person worse than Hillary.

LIBERAL SCOTUS WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at this guy though

>MRA
>Implying you know anything at all about this board
>Implying you're not a shill too retarded to know we don't support MRA's
>Implying MRAs aren't retarded cucks
>Implying you're not a faggot.

If you don't believe in conspiracies, you're the fucking retarded one. You seriously don't think all the rich people toy with the rest of us for their own interests?

They can buy anything. If they buy the right stuff, and do the right stuff, in collaboration with each other, they can literally take over the world.

Why do fictional villains always get caught? Because they always reveal their plan. Keeping people like you in the dark is exactly how you take over the real world.

i doubt cruz would have done much better. or those other chumps

the thing is this election cycle, the good republicans sat it out figuring, rightly, that Clinton was a shoe in.

the choice made over a year before the primaries start.

Actually, history more and you'll find Washington, Jefferson, Adams', etc. Wasn't Taft a business man? Anyways most presidents were businessmen at some point and had to be successful in order to take office.

Donald Trump is a hero! He's fighting for all of us!

Cool story bro

>fighting for corporate interests

fixed it for you

yep, that's been proven and basically been ignored by media.

Sure we're ready for a woman president. Just wait a couple months until shillary drops dead.

republicans have worked tirelessly to discredit Hillary, for years. investigation, after investigation, after investigation.

Cruz would have won. The country hates Hillary per Fox News' relentless email coverage, that finally caught on nationally.

Someone like Cruz doesn't have nearly the amount of dirt that Trump does.

I hope both parties nominate better candidates in the future. It would also be nice to see the emergence of other credible political parties, and thus more options.

>implying it's not true

Hillary's too girly to be president.

>A woman

Sure why not

>THIS woman

That's the problem. wee she not running against such a horrible nominee on the other side, she'd be 12 point down and fading.

Yeah, unlike the former Senator from Wall Street, who clearly looks out for the little guy!

Trump is NOT the elite.

Trump is NOT an insider.

Trump is NOT the establishment.

Literally why aren't YOU voting for him?

>voting for that old wrinkly lying sack of shit who not a single person genuinely likes or trusts. just because she has the female card
go fucking slay yourself

getting money doesn't automatically equal working for them.

you don't like it? support getting corporate money out of politics. something the republicans are championing the opposite of.

Now lefties are advocating bullying and suicide.

aren't you supposed to be against those things?

All liberals are hypocrites to be culled.

Same could be true if Trump switched with shillary

because he IS a narcissistic douche-bag with a borderline personality disorder.

I'm ready for a woman President, but I don't want a lying flip flopping war criminal who keeps seeing people who cross her mysteriously die. I'm ready for a woman President but not a mob boss President.

Hey dumbshit. Most of us have our wealth tied up in Wall Street.

What kind of an inbred monkey would vote against Wall Street?

Hillary's Wall Street's hero. Then BY GOD she's mine, too. And she'd better be yours too, if you have a 401k or any worthwhile investments.

very low energy post
sad

It's got nothing to do with a female president. If that's your basis on how you're voting you need to rethink this election without your sheepskin on. Hillary is a manipulative, self centered, and clueless person with no regard for the country she wants to lead or the soldiers that defend it. She's prepared to bury you, me, and anyone else to get what she wants, and she'll lie about it while she pulls the trigger

Well, that is admittedly extreme, welcome to /b

>actually believing alt right conspiracy theories that have been bouncing around the fact-free echo chamber for 2 decades

Potty trained adults do not do this.

>
>getting money doesn't automatically equal working for them.

Yeah, it's not like there's ever been evidence of the Clintons trading political favors for donations. Nothing to worry about, guys.

yfw Trump's received hundreds of millions of dollars personally from the Saudis.

same poster. support a third party candidate if you dont like either of them. if you have any degree of common sense you would do that. picking either of the two sides this time around instantly labels yourself a dumb shit. yet there are still plenty of americans trying to decide between one or the other. its a waste of fucking time. neither is fit, its so blatantly obvious.

I, too, think the government should be allowed more control over who we elect to the government. I see no down side there...

"It is no measure of tolerance to tolerate intolerance." I'm hardcore left wing and would love to see Trump and Clinton both gone by any means. I'm not rooting for death, but it wouldn't bother me.

And suicide is fine. Why shouldn't you have the right to destroy something that belongs solely to you?

>$0.10 has been added to your account

>JP Morgan Chase
>Citi Bank
>Goldman and Sachs

Literally the same fucking kikes who brought the economy down and have destroyed the nation are supporting a candidate who has claimed to be fighting major banks.

Either she's lying to us, or lying to them, and I bet that the people paying her millions and millions of dollars are going to be favored over every one else.

fucking kike shill, get out.

Trump will drop a nuclear bomb on Mecca AND Jerusalem, and I'll be dancing in the fucking radioactive ashes.

P'sure this shit is made by CTR itself.

>worked for the country and it's people for all her life
>no regard for it

keep drinking the right wing koolaid knucklehead

Idk about the conspiracy theories, but just the people who have died in this campaign season alone is enough to raise eyebrows. It just keeps happening, and at some point you have to see there's a pattern.

Hm

It's poisoned with lead

most of these people support both sides.

trump won't do shit to anyone. he's all talk pandering to idiots like you.

I'm hardcore right wing, and me and the rest of the path of light are armed.

We're not liberal faggots afraid to touch firearms, we're forming right wing death squads and you're out here complaining like an impotent child.

Liberals can't get shit done. That's what we've seen in all democratic cities, chicago, philidelphia, los angeles. Liberal leaders turning beautiful cities into dystopias.

We'll make earth great again motherfucker.

hopefully. it would be nice if Hillary really were having you righties purged. 1... by.... 1.

Assange next. then maybe putin. a lot of us would help her mass-exterminate the rest of you.

Ima just leave this here

>
>Hey dumbshit. Most of us have our wealth tied up in Wall Street.
>
>What kind of an inbred monkey would vote against Wall Street?
>
>Hillary's Wall Street's hero. Then BY GOD she's mine, too. And she'd better be yours too, if you have a 401k or any worthwhile investments.

Yeah, cause letting Wall Street run shit how they want worked out great for everyone back in '07. But you're right, I'm sure if any sort of systemic abuse is revealed, she'll be quick to tell them to "cut it out".

>word in the conspiracy community
Fag
>implying a few individuals can just start a world war like that
You're fucking retarded. It's not like Hitler just decided to start up the war randomly and everyone went along with it, he had use the bitterness and nationalism of the people to gain momentum and have national support going into the war. Germany did so well because they had the support of the people (and therefore the economy) who believed Germany was doing a righteous thing. The wars in the middle east are getting increasingly unpopular and soon as we stop needing oil we'll be gone with in a year. Intelligent people in first world countries have no interest in conquest

Good to be here on the show.

So what have you got for me today?

why not mention NYC, the best city in the fucking world and almost nothing but liberals out here.

Neither is fit to be President, but one of them will be and neither the third or fourth party candidate will get over 5%, probably close to 2.5%..

My state is a swing state, and a large one, how it goes may well decide the election.

In my case a vote for somebody who is not a serious competitor would be a cop-out. One of two bad choices will be the next President, I have some responsibility to try to do some damage control.

Now if the situation changes, if one of the minor party candidates gets serious, I'll give them a look -- what I've seen so far indicates that all that they bring to the table is a third and fourth bad option, but against these two major candidates that might be a way to go.

But I do not feel like I am in a situation to cast a protest vote.

Your mileage may vary, not trying to tell you how you should think, just telling you how I think.

Except for the fact that repugicunts literally run on a platform built around getting absolutely nothing done. Okay, great job with the whole rationality thing. Keep it up.

>more of the same

California's the 6th largest economy on earth.

Whites in Red States = largest welfare bloc in America.

No. We have the money. The only culling that's going to happen, is a massive right wing purge. We're long overdue.

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

She's welcome to try, almost 30% of the population of the USA right now is fucking craving a civil war (and 90% of the military would be with the Right.)

We maybe ready. Not Hillary.

Anyone who uses race, religion, or sex to justify voting is racist.

Why do republicans hate America so much - and love Russia so much?

Why won't they just move to Russia? They don't belong in our country anymore.

This.
California is a fucking shithole of a state. Especially anything south of Redding, once you get up north into the hills it becomes more like the American South, oddly.
California Republic bleeds money, taxing almost 1/3 of a working person's paycheck for living in their state. They've destroyed the aquifers e.g. San Luis and have massive populations of destitute people in LA, Stockton, etc.

Their municipal water treatment facilities (my line of work) are 15 years behind Midwestern and Eastern facilities in terms of control hardware and IDEM purity standards.

It's full-throttle cunt-numbing liberalism with no counterbalance in full effect. And it is fucking terrible.

>redneck delusions

NYC the biggest piece of trash in the united states with absurd crime rates, extreme income inequality and disastrous social programs...

THAT new york city?

>leis about everything that flies out of her mouth
>released countless classified documents
>responible for Benghazi
>called half of America degenerates
>everything is done for personal gain
>stole from the White House on her way out
Like I said no regard
>ignorance is bliss isn't it?

agreed 100%

america is already great faggots. move to russia if you want something different.

California is welcome to become a separate fucking country... we don't want you.

(Also isn't there an initiative coming up to break commiefornia into multiple states)

>america is great
>an epipen costs $800 a piece thanks to Obamacare
Yeah. Liberalism did wonders for the common man.

3% of the country owns the vast majority of the firearms.

good luck with that.

remember the 1st civil war? yeah, that was liberal vs. conservative, too. remember how well that went.

also, the smartest military minds, and the most effective killers in the US military are liberals. fun fact. the rest? low IQ pencil pushers/infantry (the republicans you're referring to).

and make no mistake. liberals own a lot of guns in America :D

>too cowardly to die for family or freedom

you've never been here clearly. it is a shining example of everything that makes the USA great.

rent is high because people actually want to live here. they're willing to live in deplorable conditions because the city is so great.

that's how it goes. cheap living means no one wants to live there. it's just common sense, dunce.

Can say the same about Liberals and SS Germany. Hitler & socialist democrat ways.

Go fuck yourself.

People that want civil war don't get it. They'll be the first to be wrangled up and sold as slaves to Mexico

But, by that logic,

>>JP Morgan Chase
>Citi Bank
>Goldman and Sachs
>Literally the same fucking kikes who built the economy up and have rebuilt it since the crash...

I mean, if they are single-handedly responsible for the economy, then you'd have to say that, by and large, they do a good job.

Now me, I'd argue that your view of how the economy works is pretty simplistic, but if you want to think that way, at least be consistent.

You are right, however, about the hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton running as the "Main Street vs. Wall Street" candidate, that is beyond a joke.

One thing I know for sure is Hillary isn't going to ban wifi

Seriously though Trump's erratic behavior could cause a stock market crash or alienate our allies. The conservative case for Hillary might really be that the Republicans wouldn't have to continually be defending Trump's actions for 4 years.

Liberalism destroys nations, cultures, and peoples.

Water or wastewater

in a civil war it would be fun to do A-10 gun runs on republican positions

>"cleetus whatchu recon that big critter in that there sky is?"
>"well orin, it looks like a mighty big, angry bird."
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't get filthy rich "working for your country." She is filthy stinking rich.

>and make no mistake. liberals own a lot of guns in America

But do they know how to use them...

Don't fuck with the 'Merica III% crowd, you will get fucked up.

You don't have money.
I work with municipal utilities. You don't have any fucking money. I've looked. I've asked. We've tried to budget ControlLogic PLCs manufactured in the last 10 fucking years to control your toe and storm pump stations.

You. Don't. Have. The. Money. Any money. I've been to the water resources & reclamation meetings, I've sat in on gas collection + distribution 'war rooms', you don't have money for anything.

You're lying. You're wrong. And you're probably a CTR shill.

Oh, I've lived in new york... Rent is high because you're city can't get any social problems fixed.

The last big important thing new york did to try and improve peoples lives was ban 24 oz soda... good job.

List of those who have died this season requested.

Water Filtration and Wastewater/Water Pollution Control. I do both sides.

or porn, trump signed an anti-porn pledge

Yeeaaaaah, I don't really like Hillary. Or Trump.

I kek'ed

an epipen costs that much, because there's no regulation in American medical care.

your "free market" bullshit, at work.

once we regulate it - and we will - American medical care will be affordable.

fun fact - 20,000,000 more Americans won't have healthcare of any kind under trump's 'plan'.

But Hillary's going to win, so we don't have to worry about that :)

Russia has a strong culture
Russia is Russian, not Romain, not a 'Mix' Russia is Russian.
Russia does not take shit from other countries.
Russia gives no fucks about people expressing wrong-think and politically incorrect ideas.

I can't wait for a woman president to solve America's problems with her FEELINGS instead of using logic or common sense.

Is that hand photoshopped? It looks weird as fuck.

Why is OP being a bigger faggot than usual?

I'm just in the wastewater side. Operator or engineer?

trips speak truth

rent will never be higher than people are willing to spend you dumb shit. people make more money in NYC, by almost double.

not talking about hte fast food workers, but wall street, tech companies, actors, etc.

i don't believe you lived here.

What does conservativism actually conserve? Healthcare would be cheaper and more efficient if the industry were properly regulated.

cleared

Trump wants to criminalize encryption.

And ban porn.

Both of which are fine by me.

It's not really about the pussy. Shes way passed menopause anyway. What people want is action and vitality. They also want to be lied to. They're willing to chug a mile of cock if they're being told its manly to do so. Combine those two into and orange loser and you have almost half a nation's plausible denial.
Shit look at Cred Forums. Alt-right playground and absolutely riddled with traps. A bad lie is better than any sort of truth as long as it's sold loudly. Traps are not women and penises cannot be feminine and misogyny, racism and an utter lack of financial consequence from this vote is real.

>fun fact - 20,000,000 more Americans won't have healthcare of any kind under trump's 'plan'

cite required when spewing that kind of bullshit.

>

>The conservative case for Hillary might really be that the Republicans wouldn't have to continually be defending Trump's actions for 4 years.

Plus the neocon foreign policy, pro-fracking environmental policy, other than when she sends people around to confiscate our guns, it'll be just like W is back in town!

Trips has common fucking sense

it's against change. a bunch of white men decided that things could only get worse for them, and they were right, by allowing blacks and women to vote.

ever since, they've wanted to get those glory days back.

Agreed, the free market needs to be put in its fucking place.

We should do that by

>Shutting down the H1B visa program
>Instituting Tariffs
>Creating a strong federal structure for corporate businesses
>Not saying 'well the government will pay' which only incentivizes rising prices.

Which candidate did supported these ideas again?

you're on the wrong site, faggot

she's sexy

BINGO

Are you saying HRC was wearing a George W. Bush costume during both terms?

Nice talking point.

I am no fan of Mr. Trump, but I think if you look at what he is running on it includes doing at least a couple of things.

having a vagina does not make one qualified

especially when that vagina is a shriveled up hole in a woman slowly going insane with alzheimers

Fucking checked
Praise Kek`

Where do Russians stop and Mongols begin. Russia is diverse.

>705093684
Ron Brown - Drive by shooting, day after Ron Brown's plane crashed and he survived. He'd threatened Clinton he wasn't going out alone. "No black box" despite seeing it on French Tv.

Kathy Ferguson 05/94
Suicide - Danny Ferguson who also committed suicide, along with Cathy's husband) escorted Paula Jones to Clinton's hotel room and Kathy was vocal about her knowledge in the case and was to be a corroborating witness for Paula Jones in her sexual harrassment case against Clinton. Alledgedly shot herself behind left ear.

Dan Lassater
Luther Parks - Home broken into before his death, dossier on Clinton taken.

John Walker Accident RTC investigator who fell from balcony of apartment that was also a getaway for Vince Foster.

Vincent Foster - suicide shot to theback of the head, tracked Clinton's finances

Paul Wilcher Murdered Wahington attorney, investigating federal corruption,
Including Mena and BATF assault on Branch Davidians. Shortly before death, gave Janet Reno with a 99 page affadavit. Planned TV documentary. Found dead on toilet before mtg with Danny Casolaro's attorney.

John Wilson 05/93 Suicide Alledgedly hung himself. Reportedly part of Whitewater and was ready to talk.

h1b is there because americans just can't fill the jobs american companies need.

what we need now is re-education and training, preferably free. then the h1b will stop on its own. you won't need to ban it.

>what does conservatism actually conserve
A delusional sense of superiority based on ignorance and false nostalgia. Not a fan of a lot of liberal ideals, but conservatives are just retarded and display far more cognitive dissonance

It was $150 before obamacare went into effect.
Source: My GF-now-Fiance has severe reaction to fatty oils in nuts. Even nut dust (we both still laugh at this so go ahead) can cause her to swell up and it turns to tracheal constriction. So we had to keep a small stock of EpiPens.

They stayed ~$100 for about a decade and shot up to $800 when Obamacare went into effect. If correlation isn't causation, I'm a nigger that doesn't loot a CVS in riots.

No, they might be a sexist or a religious bigot.

you asshole, the terrorists took down the highest office in america when they took down the twin towers

NEVER FORGET

Question: Why are all the female Trump supporters either older (disqualified) or hot? While the Shillary supporters are all ugly as fuck?

Gathering list hang tight

cuck

And we'll get them back even if we have to kill every last one of you motherfuckers first.`

It's not about not being ready for a woman president, it's never ever being ready for Hillary Clinton to be president. She's a liar and a sociopath.

If you want to go follow the path of gender-based candidate preferences, then by all means, let's go there.

Trump would be a better president because he is a man. Men are and have always been better at leadership positions. This is indisputable.

Hillary is a frail old woman who should be in a nursing home knitting mittens for her grandchildren, not trying (and failing badly) to play a man's game.

If you think this is harsh, I guarantee you 100% that this is what the strong male leaders of countries with traditional gender roles in society (i.e. Russia) think of silly women playing politics like Hillary or barren womb Merkel.

We need a man in power to win the trust and respect of other men in power. The women who have been successful in power are very far and few between, lightning strike outliers.

Hillary isn't one of them. Hillary is a stupid cunt.

yeah it was terrible. obama killed the asshole responsible. what's your point?

One word: Feminism

At the boarder of Mongolia?

Duh

>Being this retarded.

>government regulation
>efficiency
Pick one

Control side.
Systems integrator/HMI Development/PLC development.

the reeducation/death camps for right wingers should be urged.

although in their case they wouldn't be 'reeducation' camps, rather than education camps. we're dealing with literal retards on the right.

most republicans blame Obama for Katrina and for "not being in the Oval Office on 9/11".

Trump is scared of girls, hence why he is the Cred Forums candidate.

>also, the smartest military minds, and the most effective killers in the US military are liberals. fu

Lack of source noted.

>and make no mistake. liberals own a lot of guns in America :D

But,,, but... that would mean they are total hypocrites...THAT can't be right, can it?

Fun times. Not often I meet someone on here in my field reguardless of the side they are are on.

>being this retarded

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/

>and make no mistake. liberals own a lot of guns in America :D
votes for politicians who want guns banned... liberal logic

You might be retarded.

Any drug company can increase any drug price by 10000000000000000%. That's not against the law. And it should be against the law.

But idiots like you don't want to regulate Big Pharma. And so in turn - they fuck retards like your gf in the ass. Yep. You got cucked, because you're a conservative dumbshit.

VOTE TRUMP! lel

Go fuck yourself you daft faggot

Don't ever mention that cancerous website again or I'll come find that little robot and fuck you with it. Bitch. Report Deez nuts cunt

Pretty nice liberal article. Google the ehadline and the exact same writing pops up across the board.

It was released talking points.

That said, how does that differ from the millions and millions who lost their healthcare when the ACA was signed?

Also, how will 20 million lose it when the ACA didn't "get" 20 million signed up?

Liberal math?

in your situation I still would not feel right voting either way. my state is always republican so I assume it'll go for trump.. which is hard to think about but whatever. if you can think of which is lesser of two evils you can save a lot of people a lot of trouble. with the third party thing, I'm doing it mainly because it's the only thing that makes sense to me in this situation, and any educated person I've spoke to about it either says just don't vote for one or the other, or go for gary johnson who is probably the best chance for a third party. my vote doesn't really matter because of how republican this state is, but even if I were to vote for hillary, I'd hate myself for it. honestly I'd probably be more content voting for trump but fuck that too.

pushing the occulus rift founder's agenda i see.

I'm no counting undoing progress as conservative, so repealing Obama care W/out public option isn't an accomplishment. Making it harder for people to have access to reproductive health is not conservative.

I'm not joking, the far right really will take up arms, and every last one of you will (not pussy ass 'should be' shit but actually will) be lined up and shot.

Digging mass graves will suck, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

A reminder: Trump was for Clinton until about a year ago. A big fan.

Trump also supported the Iraq War.

And Trump's been a democrat until now. Kinda makes ya wonderrrrr!

Nothing wrong with that.

I absolutely support regulation, that's why I'm never going to vote for hillary.

She didn't even try to regulate the banks after the 08 collapse.

Victor Thorn
Walter Scheib
Seth Rich
Sean Lucas
John Ashe

I think there are more

>Webster's international dictionary
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bitch please
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

you're not joking, you don't even own a gun though. you're a faggot in your mother's basement who would be the first one to shit their pants should any of these delusions actually come true. you're a faggot in all senses of the word. and impotent.

What about Honduras,Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt and Syria?

>And Trump's been a democrat until now

incorrect

>20,000,000 more Americans won't have healthcare of any kind under trump's 'plan'.

You are conflating "health care with "health insurance." This is an error.

Obamacare replaced an expensive and supid way to provide heath care to a portion of the poor people with a different stupid and expensive way to do it-- it did not change who had access to health care.

fake trump from Kanye's Famous video. Retard.

>breitbart

yeah, no thanks son.

>Digging mass graves will suck, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

We have backhoes.

Karl the Cuck could rek a faget like u in about 2 seconds with 1 FIST.

Sure we are ready, but not for fucking Hillary. This election has come down to picking the least damaging candidate.

Literally liberals have never been able to properly regulate industry because they have no idea what happens outside their gilded and walled of neighborhoods.

If you want nothing but a fucking mess, vote Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU

nope.

kek

Yeah, she had absolute power to start those wars. Kek

You're retarded. Health care in countries where it is nationally funded is way more efficient than dealing with bullshit insurance companies. I just had to pay $250 to a provider for something my insurance company should have covered but even after placing tons of customer service calls, nothing ever actually got done and I had to pay just to save my credit score. In nationalized health care, no bullshit like that can ever happen because the cost is negotiated only by the provider and the insurer (in this case the government), nobody else. Aka an efficient system

>We need free market
>lists great ways the government can intervene in the market as the answer

No but one's been face down in it.

>But idiots like you don't want to regulate Big Pharma.
You called it Big Pharma. Because you can't be bothered to learn the entire word without Googling it.

>You got cucked, because you're a conservative dumbshit.
Phew. Man, you are one triggered liberal.
We're done here.

Same. Love the work and field, get to work close to the hardware. I've consulted for, if not done work for, plants in most states. Strangely, Indiana has some of the best water filtration in the country.
Never would've expected that.

Russian spotted

Hillary demands a step-stool at debate...LOL

the republican answer to regulation:

deregulation!

remember the economic collapse of 2007? yep. blame that on republican deregulation.

Democrats do great with the economy. Republicans? Well, republicans collapse the economy.

Also - Hillary's already won. lol it's cute that you think trump has a chance though.

Dude. It takes 3-8 weeks to get MRI results back in Canada.
What shitty seedy weed are you smoking? It's worse in the UK. The NHS has collapsed half-a-dozen times now, it's had more reboots than fucking Spiderman.

myvisajobs.com

Literally being too retarded to check a citation. Classic Liberal.

Get better insurance faggot. If you have it through your job, get better a job that offers better benefits.

> no idea what happens outside their gilded and walled of neighborhoods.
Does that mean you're not voting for Trump either?

We can have both if we stop trying to sell what should be govt rub services to private industry. EPA is a joke when oil barons are in charge of crafting 'regulation'

That's the cuckservative answer you liberal retard.

I think you're unaware of whose in charge of the GOP now.

>seriously considering putting a woman in a position of power
Are you Americans seriously this retarded? Have you not learned anything from Merkel? Women shouldn't be leaders, leadership requires emotional stability, which women biologically don't have.

>has no substance
>isn't intelligent enough to debate
>resorts to insults
>still has no substance
>refuses to talk empirical data/facts.

Trumpcuck detected! *sirens*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where the fuck did I say 'free market' you libs stereotype so hard that you can't even read a sentence without getting caught up in you intellectual gymnast equipment.

You mean because Clinton pushed to have the Glass-Steagall act effectively killed.

Dat be truth

It is possible you do not know what "this campaign season" means.

Somebody claimed that just teh deaths around here this campaign season are significant. Would be interested in what they are talking about.

Kind of like what the current administration did when they exchanged 400 million in various currencies then gave it to Iran. Funny how the government can do something illegal that will get you and I thrown in jail for.

Do you make all these yourself? Do you sit in your room and just trowl the internet looking for pictures and plastering the faces of people you hate on them?
>this'll show them trump is an idiot!
>they'll listen this time!
You're the kid that sharpie'd out the face of the guy that was fucking your crush in school. That's you, verbatim.

About as much as Berntards feel about hime buying his 3rd house with campaign donations...

It's all libs know how to do. If they were actually effective, they'd be able to post facts.

It would be sad if they weren't trying to destroy my culture, my country and my heritage.

Bernie sold a house to pay for that. Not campaign contributions. Trump is using donations to pay his companies and making out like a bandit.

Kinda like how he'll bankrupt American by paying himself.

Implying she was not secretary of state at those times and lobbying Obama to intervene in those actions.

we are more intelligent than you.

Implying conservatives know anything at all

Anyone know why a man so good at making deals is spending millions of dollars of his own money to get a job that pays at MOST 2 million over 4 years?