Is it morally wrong for a 20/21 year old to go out with a 17 year old? we're not talking sex...

Is it morally wrong for a 20/21 year old to go out with a 17 year old? we're not talking sex, just generally given these circumstances would it be frowned upon or not really?
>inb4 OP is a raper

Move to Canada. Fuck her legally.

I don't know about morally wrong, but that would definitely be frowned upon, you autistic fuck.

no no, you misunderstand, I'm asking if seen publicly by people who know both your ages, would they think it ain't right, this sort of deal

people don't give a fuck if a 34 year old is going out with a 26 year old, it's almost a decade of a difference, so why is 17 + 20 such a big deal?

Because there's this thing called the law
If where you live the age of consent is 18 or higher, fucking her would be AGAINST the law. If a 90 year old and a 30 year old hook up it's legal, regardless of the age gap. As long as their age is of the age of consent

17 is still a child, sicko

Yes it is wrong, but it doesn't make you a pedo.

Sort of like the difference between beating someones ass and walking away vs beating their ass and then stomping their head in.

Is legal in most states

Depends on where you are from. If you live in the US with their weird puritan stance on sex and age then maybe, rest of the west not so much. If you like each other then no sane person will think it's weird or inappropriate.

Boyfriend is 24, I'm 18. First started dating when I was 17, he was 23. 17 is legal age of consent in NY.

Am 22M dating an 18F, been together for over a year now. Ama

that's the answer I wanted to hear.
We don't have to have sex until she's 18 which is the legal age here, it's probably a few months away anyway so no biggie

anything that age gap prevents you from doing? I noticed that being in college with a bunch of younger people makes me feel a bit old/more experienced, what I know they've yet to learn. Anything like that ever come up for you?

Does she magically become an adult on her 18th birthday?

>anything that age gap prevents you from doing?
Not really. Neither of us drink so that wasn't a problem.
>I noticed that being in college with a bunch of younger people makes me feel a bit old/more experienced, what I know they've yet to learn. Anything like that ever come up for you?
Yeah, she was complaining about high school kek. Told her to enjoy it while it lasts, college, work, insurance and car payments all suck

Lol don't wait for sex that's boring just do it. Idk age gap is weird. I've asked my boyfriend how he feels and he doesn't seem to particularly grieve over it but there are hardships like dodging parents..I still have a curfew despite being out of high school but I'm also near total independence.

How far this will go depends on you and her as individuals. Goals, values, etc. being young she's going to want to experience things you've either already tried or wouldn't do. You have to entertain those ideas though just to get
it out her system.

my cousin is going out with a chick about 10 years younger than him, he's 30 something now, whenever I see them they seem find, like the age gap doesn't matter but sometimes when they argue he comes out with the "I'm older therefore I know better" card, or sometimes he would refer to his age as support for his claims whenever they're talking about something. It doesn't bother him really but I'd say it must bother her, anything like that with you? ever had something happen when you were like "I'm older so listen to me"?

the main thing for me is to get along on the same level, if I'd feel superior in major ways then it would bother me, it's like you're not only going out with someone, but you're also looking after them as a sort of parent alternative, just more understanding

they probably would, but who cares? it's not like she's a middle school kid. she's a year shy of adulthood. do what makes you happy, user.

Did that twice, both were arguments. First time can't remember what it was. Second time was about her going to college. Told her I was worried about her going up there because the neighborhood isn't great. Argued back and forth a bit until "I've been hearing stories about how fucked up -townname- is while you were still in middle school!" She called me an old geezer, then we had a good laugh about it afterwards

well I guess it's not as bad as I initially thought it would be. Put my mind at ease, cheers bro

Anytime friend. Helps that we've known each other for awhile, friends with her brother and her parents both like me. Her mom literally asked her what took so long for us to start dating