Hi dad. I'd like you to meet Jamal, my new boyfriend

>hi dad. I'd like you to meet Jamal, my new boyfriend.

What do you do next.

who is this ?
i have no daughter

Hang that nigger

Call OP a faggot cuck race baiter

Girl is boy. Congrats, left guy is your son

Do a 180 and walk backwards

Do a 270 and crabwalk away

Oh wow that's disgusting

aw hell no. no son of mine is going to date a cracker ass bitch.

tie him up and fuck him in the ass

Sit down, have a talk with her on the importance of sticking to your race. Show her examples of interracial dating, i.e. gov assistance, pregnancy and the father not being there only to leave her all on her own.

Who is Jamal? you mean that black body will serve me as compost?

if any guy dating my daughter looked at me like that he'd be fucked up. black or not.

when it comes to this, hope she's ready to move out, because she's not coming back in my house, ever.

throw her shit out of my house and tell her not to contact me in any way ever again

Shutting the door close. I have no daughter.

Hi sweetie. Nice to meet you son. Let me know if you guys need privacy. Remember where I put the condoms honey, stay safe!

have fun raising the kid for her.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!

Hi Jamal, you are going to love slamming that pussy! I've trained her well. Go have fun you two!

>why are you calling me dad, user?

Lol white boise be butt hurt

Honey when I told you I wanted a threesome I meant bring over a FEMALE friend! Fucking hell!

I have a fucking art degree but mother fuckers don't want to hear that shit same mother fuckers reading this.... here's my shirt

Hi daughter I want you to meet shotgun. Jamal gtfo before you get it too

kek

Kek

Ok, just suck his dick so he will put you as a notch in his belt and dump your ass. I'm too busy to deal with your cry for attention

i would shoot the bitch and face fuck the nigger and nut in his eye, and then i would start hitting him with a whip and tell him to say crackers are the best daddies

Beat Jamal up with a bat.
Lock up and fuck/beat daughter

Hi jamel.....*BANG*......bye jamel

>What do you do next.

The next sound we hear are two rounds destroyin Jamal's knees. Followed by three rounds walking up Jamal's spine, paralyzing him until Jamal is a nigger head, able to roll his googly eyes. And now for you, little lady. This is going to hurt. One round through the womb. Disgraceful cunt, race traitor. After all I've sacrificed and done for you. You are with a NIGGER. One round dispatches Jamal. The next round sends your little angel back to Heaven where there are no niggers.

Turn 720 degrees and moonwalk away

He Dindu nuffin next week

3-way or no dating.

tie that nigger up and let him watch how i fuck his new girlfriend

Grab my 45 and ask her to repeat what she just said, and if she says its her boyfriend ill kill all of us

depends on age group

>10-15
don't care, she won't be staying with him
>16-18
indirectly hamper the relationship, try not to make it too obvious that I don't like her mixing
>18+
make it clear I want my grandchildren to be white, if she continues her own way, silently cut her from my will and wash my hands of her family

Do a vertical 180 and hand walk away

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

This is a good answer, I like it. What if you knew she was just a cum dumpster for niggers?

I've wanted to fuck a black chick but never have anyone have any incite on that? Why do I hate black guys fucking our white girls but, I would fuck a black chick?

fetch a rope

if that were the case, I'm not sure if I'd be more angry at her or myself for failing her as a father

dad don't be fucking stupid, I'm not marrying him, it's just sex

If my kid talked to me that way, I'd take everything from her. My house my rules you don't fuck niggers.

I never said I'd be worried he would marry her

D-do you mind if I watch you two together sweetie? He looks mighty strong! Your mother would love him!

Name that image
>pussy on a pedestal

>being the most logical answer

Only one thing time honey? Yesterday you let me watch as you fucked two of them!

Thank you

finally some validation in your life

Thats right

Call the cops

sounds like you are still waiting for your validation

Samefagging this hard

(You)
Samefagging this hard
nice try

Jamal...I thought you said I was yo bae...

Tell Jamal if he knocks her up he's paying child support till its 18 or I'm cutting his dick off and feeding it too him.

You're a racist. Duh

Idiot. When you turn 360 degree and walk you walk right into it. You are such a fag

Samefag. Seriously?

what have i said about dating ur bro?

I would hope I raised her better than that

you could do better, whore

Nothing. Because I would have raised my daughter better and that would never happen.

Know that she will be safe from gunshots with the bullet catching nigger.

Catch him off guard knock him out
Raid his pockets steal all the weed and crack .
Have a mad sesh wile he is tied up
Drug and Rape my own daughter while unconscious and say
> you mad black boy you fuckin mad
Wipe the tears and sweat from him
Take a little hair and pubic hair
Place on daughter
Call cops say I caught him mid rape
>profit

sauce? I know it's Piper Perri

And jamal was never heard or seen again

Catch my bullets nigger.

*my wife daughter

Chuck watermelons nd jobs applications at him

The real question is what I did before this to drive her to it.

HAHAHA

instead of merely a simplistic ''jewish anti white conspiracy'' this shit is more so a way to pit races against each other distracting everyone from the real problem (governmental tyranny )

i could be wrong, i suppose. discuss this please

check em

I agree and there is no reason why some of the few respectable blacks can't be allies with whites against the zionist occupation government

Hi, Jamal! Would you care for a drink? A beer, even?

My daughter would be properly educated, so if her boyfriend is a black person, it won't be a nigger or a goatfucker. She wouldn't date gypsies, chavs, or any trash in general.

If all fails, we'd move to a different province or country, I'd take her phone, computer, everything, force her to tell me the passwords (I think I wouldn't need this though; people are careless and I'm not an idiot so I could probably get root and use browser password DB), cancel all of her accounts, delete everything, and keep her without a phone or Internet access for a full cycle of the seasons.

If religion-of-peace, I'd also make her watch liveleaks of women getting beaten so that she gets used to it. If she craves rape she's going to understand what it means to be a human goat, and maybe make her wear a rubbish bag with holes for a weekend so that she feels the islam.

>send her to rehab
Jamal has obviously got her hooked on crack cocaine.

Complain to his owner

tell her at least her brother picked an asian girlfriend so my genetic heritage isn't all doomed, while I cock my gun in the pocket in case the guy gets agressive

Give Jamal some free beer, proceed to beat up my own daughter. Call the cops and tell them that this crazy drunk black dude beat up my daughter. Jamal goes to jail and because i'm white and have a good lawyer, Jamal eventually goes to prison for few years and after he is released he is known by new name... Jamal the Anal.

I'd disown her and tell her to get the hell out of my house.