Hey people. I just watched American Crime story, and I was wondering what if OJ actually did it?

Hey people. I just watched American Crime story, and I was wondering what if OJ actually did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J.:_Made_in_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a nigger. Of course he did it.

Fuhrmann is that you?

this is the lowest quality bait i've ever seen i think

Kato was in on it.

Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didnt do it.

woosh

>woosh
pardon?

The glove didn't fit.

>takes the bait
lel woosh

But I think they would have fit if OJ wasn't wearing those extra latex gloves.

That was stupid on the prosecution anyway.

1. Anyone can make something look like it doesn't fit.
2. The gloves had the size on them. It would be easy to determine if his hands fit them by measuring his hands.

Of course he did it. 95% of the time people get murdered by people they know. He had motive, he was batshit crazy afterwards, he wrote a book about it. But he was aquitted, so who cares, cant try him again with the same evidence

you've never worn clothes that dont fit properly before? i dont know if he did either way but basing the defense on that is pretty weak. wouldnt it make more sense to use equipment that wasnt suited to you when committing a crime.

Can you faggots stop derailing the thread. I just saw this American Crime story, and I think the evidence they presented could suggest that OJ was actually guilty of murder.

that too.

OJ didn't kill anyone. The LAPD is racist. His stupid cunt wife owed $$$$$$$ to the Colombians selling coke in LA. A perfect storm.

literally everyone knows he is guilty of murder, are you honestly this retarded?

he's trolling you absolute newfag
goddamn you shouldn't need this explained to you

I read somewhere that there was a serial killer operating at the time of the murders in the OJ case.

watch en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J.:_Made_in_America