Had to get this off my chest. Did I do the right thing?

Had to get this off my chest. Did I do the right thing?

This has got to be the most autistic shit I've ever read. You're a fucking creep.

You did the wrong thing. It's okay though, move on with your life.

I did this once. I think you did good. But to them it won't mean anything. She will probably think you're just a weirdo anyway. But it's good to get it off your chest

So basically...you're saying you were in love, you didn't do anything because you didn't want her to know, then sent a text x amount of years later, saying "hey, i thought you were cute back in 9th grade, i don't expect an answer".

Yeah, not sure if this is going to fly,
but if it makes you feel any better, sure.

At least it didn't come off as cringey. You've got that going for you..which is nice I guess.

Lmao, you fucked up as soon as you texted your feelings, idiot.

always fucking weird
yeah just move on honestly, not a big deal

No.

you need to learn you cant always get what you want

Holy fuck people like OP actually exist? Jesus fucking Christ that is pathetic.

Probably should have went with "hey" but what you said is good too........

yes. yes they do.

"I've always loved you" is their mating call

this belongs in /r9k/

Mommy how did you meet Daddy?
Well Jimmy, in 2016 your father sent me this crazy long text and...

Yikes, OP is this your first time exposing your feelings to anyone?

if i was her, that'd be up on my facebook so fast your head would spin

embarrassing and worthy of self-immolation

user how old are you ?
Only a kid would write this, and reading the end of your message, I guess you're no longer for some time.

Either you don't have feelings anymore and then, don't give a f**k, or you still think about her, then act like an adult : try to find her to meet her.

Hahah saving this for a cringe thread. Bahahah have fun with her thinking you're a creep for the rest of your life. You should have kept that autistic shit 2 yourself and asked her on a date you retard

no he exposed his feelings to his sister in 7th grade

absolutely pathetic.

i hope the next thing you're writing is your suicide note.

Next time don't be so autistic. Tell her you liked her and you don't know why you didn't ask her out, and ask her if it's too late

Fucking beta fucks thinking you liking someone is special. Did you expect her to jump in your arms without having 2 do any work first. Fucking gross man. You're such a fag

LOL you done fucked man. Tbh, she doesn't even remember who you are, and thinks you're a creep now.
Secondly she probably does know who you are and always thought you were kind of weird when avoiding eye contact with her in class or thru out your school years, now she definitely thinks you're a rapist she needs to be aware of when going out.
Well done. You were better off not sending anything

this tbh fampai

OP you fucked up. The only way to fix this now is to message saying sorry it wasn't you who wrote that but it was your friend or brother that did it.

>At least it didn't come off as cringey.
did we read the same thing just now because that shit is cringey af fam

>friend or brother

As long as you know nothing is going to come out of this, then you did fine.

I've done this a few times, don't know what drives us to do it, and it's pretty stupid, but hey whatever.

she'll show it to her friends or talk about how "this random guy messaged me" and carry on with her life.

far cringier shit has been said to her by other guys, i'm sure of it. this won't do anything other than inflate her ego and bounce right off of her by tomorrow.

spotted the virginfag

You can't be serious you believed user was being genuine about that. Cancer

I'll bet his friend or brother wrote it.

Not genuine but if he feels good about it I don't see any problem.

That is some creepy shit. Seriously you need to see a mental health professional and get checked out. That woman is probably working on a restraining order application right now.

NNNNNNNNOPE you definitely did the wrong thing OP

That's a good start, now send her "please respond" every couple days until she sends nudes

You did the very wrong thing. The very very wrong thing. "I like you, you want to got to a movie sometime?" would have sufficed. But no, you just went full creepozoid.

Hey bros im i have a problem both these girls really love me idk what to do which do i pick to be my girlfriend ;___;

Or this one

Hahah this has to be bait. Said every wrong creepy thing possible

This is some next level creepy shit. You are now a fucking certified creeper. This female will never speak to you in any form or fashion again. You seriously need to think about things before you cause someone harm.