Anyone from Bosnia here? In Sarajevo and hugely bored

Anyone from Bosnia here? In Sarajevo and hugely bored

Other urls found in this thread:

pozitivne.info/predstavljamo/top-30-najatraktivnijih-turistickih-destinacij-u-bih
youtube.com/watch?v=BZe2NG30TwA
youtube.com/watch?v=m8zWZf28v84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slovenia here.was in sarajevo few years ago..really nice

It's pretty swanky, but boring all by myself! Know anywhere good to go here?

Yup, Tuzla here

Anything good to see around Bosnia that you know of? I'm here for a while

Pozz iz bihaća

No go ethnically cleanse yourself faggot. This site is for Americans not shit euro cannon fodder

jebem was retardee

Superiorno hrvatsko biće ovdje

zdravo

Kada će Dodik sravnati tu umjetnu tvorevinu zvanu Bosna i Hercegovina? Hercegovina Hrvatskoj, RS Srbiji, a ostatak goni u kurac Albancima, samo hrpa smrdljivih kozojeba muslimanskih.

We dont have much, but this is a list of all the destinations you could visit, I guess.

pozitivne.info/predstavljamo/top-30-najatraktivnijih-turistickih-destinacij-u-bih

Balkan power

Nah, just visited the main street and a few bars, that's it...

holy shit yall got internet in bosnia these days?

vidi ovih retardiranih amerikanaca

fucking burgers kys

Čemerikanci!
youtube.com/watch?v=BZe2NG30TwA

Good man! Thanks!

You realise the stupidity of saying this in a post that's clearly from a tourist right? Probably not, fucking hillbilly.

I did love Croatia, but been through enough of it now, thought Bosnia might be nice to visit too. Harder to meet new people when you're on your own here though

Caaaaaao evo iz holandijeeee

In Sarajevo?

Hu iz ju?

What are you doing here?

Working sadly.

brate just go stab some filthy albanians or something

pozdrav od jos jednog superiornog hrvatskog bica

zdravo

I've honestly been fairly impressed by how fucking chill everyone's been about the race thing considering the fairly recent murdering of each other. Travelled through a shitton of Croatia and some Bosnia; everyone has been cool about it.

Haven't been to Serbia though to be fair.

Learn the phrase "Karadžiću vodi Srbe svoje" and sing it out loud for some good times ;)

Banja Luka ovde, čekamo da se završi referendum, pa da se sve vrati u normalu.

Wanna have barbecue near Tuzla tomorrow?

im from serbia, its the same shit just that we're better

Hell, it's only 2 hours away. Is there much to do around?

Ha i've heard it's actually pretty nice, also worth a visit?

bro he's inviting you to barbecue not to fucking clubbing
you're gonna go drink and eat best gryll on the planet

fuck yes

This > Is there much to do around?

I don't know what you mean by this. We were planning to do it in nature (wilderness).

Some paragliding could be organized, but I can't promise anything.

Lol I realised brosiv, but I also would want to make a weekend of it, probably wouldn't mooch of this guy the whole time so I'd need something else to do.

The cooking here in Bosnia is fucking awesome though, well impressed.

but not as much as croatia

Go look for mines. I hear 2.9% of your country's land is mines

I'm visiting here shitforbrains. I've also read this a lot though, everyone denies it that I speak to, still not planning on hiking on my own any time soon.

Go look for mines or offer to disarm them. That'll be a rush you won't forget.

Amerifag here. Fuck this retard. I fucking love Bosnians (Bosniacs?). We have a lot in the city where I live and you all are hard working and have rebuilt a horrible neighborhood into an amazing area.

Pozdrav iz Viteza
Šta ima momci

everyone is chill there except albanians

shiq gotta shiq

I'm no pro (only been here a few months) but I think Bosnians is the term for ALL people from Bosnia, and Bosniaks is the term for the Bosnian Muslims? That seems to be the idea, haven't wanted to be a gimp and ask.

Haven't actually met any Albanians sadly, are they legitimately not chill?

Honestly, I have no idea. I've just heard both terms. Most of the Bosnians here are Bosniaks. They came here in St. Louis during the 90s as refugees

Fucking sad times man. People here have some harrowing stories ae. Lots of the people i'm working with are pretty happy to talk about it, but fuck, I wouldn't be.

Baš mi imamo pravi Bosanski ljudi.

Whereabouts?

>Baš mi imamo pravi Bosanski ljudi.

?

Nećete u Čavoglave dok smo živi mi!

Definitely. The world's fucking messed up. The thing I've noticed the most is that I've never heard a Bosnian, or any Eastern European, over here complain. They're always grateful and that's something I really admire

Shit yeah buddy, have to agree. And friendliest people I've met yet, in my first week here I didn't buy a single coffee for myself. And i'm a dude, so that doesn't happen a lot. Pretty cool people and nation so far.

dje's ba komsija.... serbfag ovde. kako je u sarajevu?

Sorry i'm pretty bad at Bosnian / Serbian (I know, learn the language before you go there, I was retarded and believed it when I was told everyone spoke perfect English), but yep i'm in Sarajevo. You're saying you're children or they're children?

hey i thought u r a legit dude from bosnia..... were u from and how did u end up in here mate?

Nah sorry buddy, my bad! I'm from New Zealand, just doing a little bit of travel and work over here for a while!

yeah that's nice. i always wanted to visit sarajevo amongst some other cities worldwide, which is crazy since is not that far away... but i never get enough time, money or company to go on such a trip......
how is it there? do you like it?

Guys, can't we all agree Tito was awesome?

Whereabout are you man? It's pretty great, people here are fucking awesome! And really good food. Weird attitude towards dogs here though; there are heaps of strays that are docile as hell and like a pat, but people treat them like the devil.

They're practically becoming an epidemic. If they're alone, they're usually meh, but once in a group, they are literally criminals. They killed my uncle's chickens.

We could continue over email, but I have second thoughts about inviting some unknown guy to our company.

same herre..... i'm from central Serbia.... city is called Kragujevac.....
and same about the people AND food here......
cuz we r the same people in fact (a lot of the neo-nationalistic scums gonna go insane about this i just wrote, but that is a fact, and i don't care about their religiously brainwashed opinion about ethnicity and cultural differences)
but as i said, u should visit serbia too... i think u would like it here

That's a very fair call! In all honesty I definitely wouldn't do it myself so I know what you mean. Is Tuzla a nice place for a weekend visit anyway do you think? I am desperate to pop away somewhere this weekend.

I like the way you think brosiv. If you had to pick one place in Serbia to visit, where would you say?

well... it's kinda Belgrade and nothing in between here..... there's not much goin on in other cities..... idk what u want to see, visit or experience but.... that's about it.
i mean don't get me wrong, it's not because i am from Kragujevac, but i like it's night life and alternitive music scene with a lot of sub-cultures and artsy stuff goin on, but except that...... u don't have much to see here.
yeah it has several monumental historical things, but not so much fascinating.
if u wanna see all the historical "goodies" here, if u r into that, they r scattered across the whole Serbia so you will have to visit it all across, and beyond......
but yeah... Belgrade as a capital should be fine, for a first visit.

Opee is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=m8zWZf28v84

Depends what you're looking for. What do you mean by this?

Good sites, restaurants / cafes, nice bars or clubs for people on their lonesome, reasonable backpackers or motels?

Yes, a lot of those. But you probably didn't even explore Sarajevo properly yet.

Ask your questions on a proper forum, like forum.klix.ba, or similar. There will always be a lot of people willing to provide useful info.

Zna li ko ovdje Mladena iz Zagreba?