NOBODY? COME ON, REALLY?

Zimbabwe representing

top kek

NOBODY? COME ON, REALLY?

Someone puked on your flag, dude.

Conclusion:

No Kosovars in Cred Forums
Too many Serbs Cred Forums

Alright Serbs, sup? How's the night going?

Actually worth visiting?

DUNNO WTF YOUR ON ABOUT. BUT IM IN....

fucking shit cocksuckerstrapshit mental fucking vacation.png is fucking killing my fucking Cred Forumspirit. Cna we pl0x vamp-re the everthing mmmmmf ffs halp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's a pretty good place my man. Prishtina and Prizren are worth seeing. Shouldn't even be too expensive, just do some research.

Sweet as. I'm over in Sarajevo for a fucking age, think it'd be worth it to go over for a week/weekend or not so much?

might even be skoolt Cred Forumsrethrah

Call it a week or five days. There's much to see, especially in Prizren. You have to know where to go, though.

got AK?

slavic squat?

Nah, I'm Kosovar-Albanian.

OOOOOOOOO QIJA MOTRATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT /b /b /b /b QJO QIJA SERBVE MOTRATTTT

so very 113331 of u

Hahah

I kahit je?

enrish or be a turdwerlde.png

way haapanannaa to mah Cred Forums??

Any tips?

ubi, zakolji da siptar ne postoji

It shouldn't be too hard for someone that lives in Sarajevo, it's nearly the same mentality/atmosphere.
Can't really think of anything from the top of my head, Google should help you my friend.

But is it worth visiting? Definitely.

I visited Pristina in May. I have to say that it is pretty nice there. I never thought that someone would visit Cred Forums tough.

wateverthefuckthisstupigshitmeans.jif

>niggerspeak detected

Pretty sure there are plenty. Who talks about Cred Forums outside of Cred Forums anyway? It's cringy.

That's true.

>melanoma_incarnate.png

detected.

btw, tits or GTFO

Only been in Sarajevo for a few months, and honestly shit as hell at speaking Bosnian/Serbian/Shit-it's-all-the-same. Enough people speaking English to get around?

Thanks though buddy, I might head there Monday.

I don't have manboobs, sorry mate.

English shouldn't be too much of a problem in Prishtina. As for Prizren, I have a few American friends that work for Peace Corps, they speak English only and seem to survive just fine for 2-3 years.

not my fault dogs fucked the pope...nope, no fault of mine.

Give me whatever you're smoking.

I'm out of god's gift, hence Cred Forums

you must be under 25 and not aware/new

Kosova and Albania are down there with niggers, they're scum who apply for asylum to get free cash, literally 30k Kosovari cunts applied in France, hope you all die.

You know the Kosova brosivs aren't in the middle east right my friend? Think you're googling refugee numbers from the wrong war...

>hey look im in Cred Forums
>look at all these people insulting each other because of their anonymity
>must do the tradition

Get a grip mate, we don't like those faggots either.

I think you're delusional of your own countrymens cancer

u mad Cred Forumsro?

wate a min... show tits or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Did you just discover the internet, my friendo?

in 1997, I did. Are you my bastid childerest?

FUCK ALBANIA SHIT COUNTRY

SERBIA STRONK AND PROUD

SERBIA BEST SLAVS

have you any IP addy you'd liek to sahr on specifyy u'd rikey two sharrrief wid uz? *diksclaim0r

niggerland

How's your first day in the internet?

musliolithic IP detected...

>monitor as per necc

But really... Kosova isn't in the middle east...

fol pidhnane

SOP initiated

I kahit je p9?

LoL right on mang...lololol

Samefag

dubs dun lie +9000 keks

i mitrovices

Bash mir. I Prizrenit ktu, naten e mir!