So i opened my browser and I saw no loli thread. What the fuck, Cred Forums?

So i opened my browser and I saw no loli thread. What the fuck, Cred Forums?

Loli thread, share the cuteness

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/69/
discord.gg/2UDT9
youtu.be/CXOJw3I07VI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

don't nigger me faggot gtfo

bump

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/69/

loli on Cred Forums is dead. accept that this place is only kids and fags

dead!

and their fucking traps

I just cannot find lolis anymore around, suggestions? Beside imagefap, it's slow af in my country

Gelbooru Loli -cock -penis -dick -gangbang
Konachan

Basically, take your pic. There are so many sites out there. xP

I remember when I did 200+ page loli manga dumps for hours.
Back when the image cap was 250.
No cancerous children.
No white knights.
No Spidey.
No trolls.
Just a bunch of Cred Forumsros bumping encouragements whenever I got a little tired.

Good times.

Google search sankaku channel, more hentai pics than you'll ever need

and pointless/mindless

been there too

mods!

MOOOODDDS!1

>sankaku channelThx bro, next time I'll see you I'll suck your dick for thanking you

kona is loev
where do i find reallife kona
short, nerdy, cute 22+yo.

not on the internet, that's for sure

>loli thread
>22+yo

wut

actually nerdy chicks would be easier to come by on the internets i bet.

body type. you think people posting those want an immature stupid kiddo? well, some probably do, the point is: not all.

sankakucomplex

i wish the old days back. killing all men and raping women and children before killing them

good old days

Speaking of which, any ageplay femanons following along? Wanna play?

actually, bump. i has a question.
but the thread's gonna 404.

bump

ok so now that it's bumped. anyone knows any ok-ish image management software, something like FSViewer (pretty good) but displaying directories recursively for example, or at least with an ability to pre-generate thumbnails (and cache them - FSViever does it in its own sqlite3(i think) .db file which works really great - is super-fast and that's what i need) for all the subdirectories? If only fsviewer could generate those thumbs recursively, i'd use it.

gqview used to be ok, but in this case i don't want it.

Taiga is like 18.

you IQ is like 18

refer to please
Taiga was great too, although I'd still probably prefer a nerdy gamer gf.

so nobody knows anything that caches thumbs and can do so for dirs recursively? damn.

Any 3D shit or do we need a different thread for that?

3d is gay

bump

Idk user this looks pretty str8

Damm pedos! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

I came

did anyone read it all?

years ago i did. nowadays i just skip stale copy&pasta

Puffy puss

Post 3D stuff tooo
pic most definitely related

sauce?

Another loli bread aha :c

bomp

discord.gg/2UDT9
4lewds loli

friendly bump, but

please no

not loli, sick.....

live.

My left testicle feels sore after ejaculating last night. Been edging for an hour or less to build up and cum lots. Its not painful or swelling.

easy fellow, you don't want to burn the little yourself

It was over 12 hours ago though. I'm working oit and i feel a light soreness. Leftover sperm or inflammation? Haven't ejaculated at all this month besides last night and that nocturnal emission.

Well it's not there anymore.

still waiting for someone who may know some shit about windblows software. Well if it's linux soft there's /PROBABLY/ a windows port somewhere for that too. and if not, oh well, i can do this on linux. it's just that i have those images on windows drive and i want to sort them.

fav loli plots?

For me it's just plain simple vanilla imouto love plots that work best. Rape/NTR bullshit make my boner sad.

dude, go to Cred Forums or at least don't post on a fucking loli thread, it's all full of hornies here

Yeah. Not worth it tho

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

well I'm off to bed, even without fap. Have to coach loli girls tomorrow early morning.

godspeed user

Turning this into a Christmas card. Thanks!

Loli is allowed on b lmao try again

Ask it op can make another

invite times out

oh shit is that moot?

Good shit.

wut.

moar raep

I laugh how he still wears gloves

More nonlewd cute

isnt it perfect that i have a 16 y old gf that has no tits and a sweet little pussy and i ramm her so hard and all you do is just fapping to it?!

I want to believe the trips...but I not a idiot

its not a joke ask me what you want

Listen, I have seen Shrek 346 times and nowhere did he ever say that. I have a phD in Shrekology and I am not afraid to use that phD against you. I was number one in my class and I can personally quote ever line, word for word, without fucking stuttering. Do not fuck with me, alright?

dat ass

Been there had it. awesome but high maintenance

Deutscher?

Amazing pic. Non lewd stripes are perfection

youtu.be/CXOJw3I07VI

the most enjoyable thing about this was when she sleeped completley wraped around me and said she loved me

any neko pics?

>still no ke-ta c90 scans

Well its not a fucking spider man thread

kek

4 fin

2 days ded and counting

>post shota
>in loli thread

Are you retarded?
Did you even look at the image