These fakes ass Fucking IRS SCAMMERS!!!!

These fakes ass Fucking IRS SCAMMERS!!!!
Help me destroy them!
509/570\1820

bump

What can we do?

call, and call and call, so they can't get anyone real thru!

Do you have the phone numbers?

You realize that they spoof their phone number, right? You're going to SWAT some innocent party in Spokane.

No I've called him 20 times, it's some guy from india posing as IRS.

509 area code is Spokane, Washington. The call centres these calls come from are in Karachi. The police there are all thoroughly corrupt and will not act on complaints. Many have tried. They spoof their number when they call you. There's absolutely nothing you can do to them short of calling in a drone strike.

one of those fuckers actually called me. They wanted me to confirm my SS and pay my "penalty" by mail or they would issue a warrant for my arrest. My caller was a woman and after the line about the warrant I sniffed it for the phish it was. I asked her if she prefered length or girth in the big black cocks that she had sex with. She advised me that the call was being recorded. I then asked her if she would say my name repeatedly as i was masterbating. She hung up. You have to fight back on these fucks.

From what I've been reading the numbers are normally only used for a day or two and then changed. It would still be kind of fun to call the numbers and talk to the scammers.

They are not calling from those numbers. They are calling from INDIA. Specifically, Karachi. They are not calling from Spokane. It is effortless to spoof a phone number on caller ID.

They usually ask you to call them back? No?

If you want them to stop calling, get technical with them.

Him: Going back about 5 years, there's a discrepancy of about 5380 dollars.
Me: Really? What company did i work for?
Him: I dint know, sir, we're the IRS.
Me: So, you're looking at my tax return paper work, but you don't see the company i work for?
Him: *hangs up*

Then lets do a little investigating. There are probably lots of people who have had shit stolen, I'm sure that the trail of funds will lead somewhere. These people aren't hiding, they are taking advantage of a corrupt system. This means that there are leaks, there is information out there to be obtained. Once we dox them we can do our thing. I'm going to bet the call center is hooked up to actual phone lines, changing those numbers is going to be harder than the fake ones.

The scam works by asking people to purchase gift cards and mail them. Even if they DID have a burner phone located in Spokane, Washington, what would calling it repeatedly do? They have an entire call centre to receive calls. It's not one guy sitting in a park with a cellphone in Spokane. They have international WATS lines.

The call centres which run these scams are the same ones which do call support for big corporations. They have *thousands* of people working in them. You're not going to tie them up.

They mainly ask for payment through Western Union or Money Order. Those are hard to trace.

It would be almost impossible to trace the funds but if enough people were to just call and waste their time it would be beneficial to everyone.

Voip has exploits same as any other protocol. There is a lot one can do if they aren't casual.

Getting the same cancerous calls

646/918/1654

Thry told me to send money to

1111 constitution ave. Washington DC

Alright someone should really do some shit to these guys and if the cops are corupt fuck with them too. Sick of calls from Micrsoft.