Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html
goodguyswag.com/10-ways-the-right-girl-should-make-you-feel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comfy. it's like having a bro you can have good sex with and cuddle at night

gewd but stressful at times

as far as you re not in love its good

Good at first then it gets annoying after a while

idk i talk to a guy who was married and ALLEGEDLY in love got a divorce a few weeks later said fuck the bitch

then he took this random chick out on a date he said it was ok till she started begging for money

so yea both sides sucked for him and they can suck for anybody

just enjoy your hand

an endless loop of doing stuff you never did before only for your loved one
(like im not kidding you will do stuff you wont do normaly)

It's pretty cool
We both have our good and bad qualities that level each other out
She likes to clean and do house shit
I like to work and do work shit
It's also super liberating not spending every moment of your day looking for a mate

senior in high school (18 so stfu), and had my first gf this summer. It felt really nice and cool for a few months and then problems started. Other boys peeping in I had to deal with, and it really does get stale as fuck

Its seriously such a drain of money and not worth it, fuck women. Friends games and hobbies are things most people can have, stick to those until you find the right one user

Worth it for the experience of having a LTR, and then realizing it has serious flaws. Just get a few FBW's and keep relationships on your own terms. Don't settle for anyone because time removes all the fun out of it anyway, not to mention all my same aged friends who are stuck in apartments with nagging gf's, or tied to frigid bitches trough money, housing and kids. No thx

well it's cool. she's sleeping next to me now after sex and it's great. the downside is that she will use sex to make you do things you don't want to do :)

she was begging for money because she figured he was a beta provider

protip; tell girls you're just a boytoy who only cares about fun and try to get them to buy you stuff instead. Never flaunt money.

i agrtee fuck that shit
tied to a miserable fucking hag

no thanks

meh

Sex is like oxygen, it's not that special when you're used to it but when you're running out you start to panic. You're afraid to end up alone and that's why you put up with her bullshit. However in the end you'll become eroded like a rock in a river and you'll become her bitch. If you want your girl to behave better, succesfully flirt with other girls in front of her. Let her know she's not the only option you've got. Only that way will they behave, although it never works long term so you just gotta live with that, or move on to fresh puss

Pros: Sex, companionship, cleaning

Cons: Nagging, expensive, nagging, annoying friends and family, nagging, clingy, nagging, nagging

I feel for you man. People like you are the reason I'm an eternal bachelor. Learnt enough after a 4yr relationship. A year more and she would have gotten preggers on her own. Dodged a bullet IMO

Anything from a waste of time to great exhilaration, usually both and in great amount.

you're god damn right man

problem is, now i have no other girls to flirt with

>how it is to have a gf?

Fun sometimes, romance is great, once you start having sex it's a real pressure cooker, it kills romance. Do NOT move in together, and NEVER get married.

Monotonous

don't forget comparing your relationship to what her girlfriends are having. "But Jhon and Anne went on a holiday last week and we almost never do that". Laughed the first time I heard that, but I did cave. Shit like that, together with the permanent angst and daily phone calls and her gf's shit talking you. Done with that.

this is so fucking true

Horrible. You spend time and money on her hopefully get laid a couple times and the rest of the time you're just listening to her bitching

At first its fuckin' awesome. Sex all the time. Kickin it, doin fun shit. Then the new smell starts to wear off. You start finding more and more flaws. Sex doesnt happen as often. And you start enjoying your alone time. Eventually if you're living together you kinda just tolerate each other and argue over where to eat or what to watch on tv. You dont have a lot of sex and you get bitched at a lot for dumb shit.

Stay single and fuck a bunch of bitches. You'll save money and headaches in the long run

the worst thing ever that happened to me was being with a girl which was crazy for me while i couldn't care less.

avoid that shit. you'll avoid loots of drama. like phone calls in the middle of the night where her tells you she's about to jump off the window if you dump her.

fun story, she lived at first floor, so she wouldn't certaintly die. but she was batshit crazy.

sometimes it can be a chore but most of the time it's quite awesome.

I suggest you start practicing again. Not saying that you'll need it right away, but a man always needs a plan B and a plan C. I got out of a long relationship few years back and had to start from zero. At least not I can consistently get numbers, dates, makeout sessions and if I'm lucky some fucking now and then. Still beats a LTR because at least now I am free

>fuck women
Isn't that the whole point?

only if you choose to date some bitch with interests that are opposed to yours? I see dudes bitching about their girls all the time, but it's like you fucking picked her dude haha it's your fault for not having the foresight to know about a girls interests and hobbies before you commit

fucking newfags, me and my gf chill and get blazed when we aren't fucking, why settle for some uptight, high strung bitch that makes you do shit

>implying people don't change over the course of years
>implying she isn't going to dump you once she's done with the weed stuff
>implying she isn't going to settle with a nice beta eventually
either way you win, you've had her at her best. Just remember she's never yours to keep, only yours to have right now. Let other people pick up the spoils, don't be mad about it. She'll want to become a mom and you'll be able to remain a hedonist. No biggie, on to the next chapter.

there is no "right one" newfag. Relationships naturally die after a few years, just make sure you're not tied to the bitch by then.

no i mean sex you know ;P

this ^

This guy got me some Kekeronis

Its like having your soul sucked out of your dick

Its generally more boring than being single, but you get to have sex

Its nice and teaches you social skills.

Amazing at first when you like each other but slowly contempt creeps in and the arguments and resentment starts. Then you end up wishing you'd never met them.

At that point you're financially dependent on each other for rent etc. So you stay together and it's just fucking miserable.

better than tinder! plenty of horny party girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html

more like a puppy being trained

was it her idea to move in together? What were the followup plans

you guys must have some pretty bad gfs

When I had one we would just smoke and go to the beach and shit, she had more money then me so she would actually be down to pay for a lot of shit.

And it's so much better sleeping with a girl than it is alone

awful

women are hard coded to be disgusting people.

hookups unless you're trynna have kids or something is the way to go.

like bags of sand

bullshit. You wouldn't be angry at a dog for pissing on the carpet either, because it would be your own fault for not making sure it pissed outside. Same way you can't hate women for their nature. instead blame yourself for not adapting accordingly.

Haha whatever makes you feel better man. I love how you're so presumptuous and assume I'm some criminal without a job or morals, my girl and I have lived together for a year and both are seriously pursuing careers, I'm still in college but she has a job in her selected field and we talk about having children all the time. weed is a recreational drug, it isn't addictive and I've stopped smoking too many times to count for jobs etc all I was trying to convey is that if you have a girlfriend who isn't chill with your lifestyle and makes you do shit you don't want to do it's your own fault for staying with them

also shggydggy avoiding the point and trying to put down my relationship at a failed attempt of one up manship

After a while you realize that each and everyone of them have a problem in their head.

Having a girlfriend is pretty cool. I think the most challenging part of is when they expect you to be a fucking mind reader. They'll never out right tell you what's bothering them. And if they do, you just take their side, even if they're in the wrong. But doing so isn't about patronizing them. It's because you're the one person that makes them feel like they can handle anything. As long as you back them up. Which means you'll probably be doing a lot of things you'd never do normally. It's hard work, but it's rewarding when you wake up and that one person tells you "Good morning, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

better than tinder! plenty of horny cum hungry girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html

idk, I have been happily married for 17 years

>my girl and I have lived together for a year
n00b alert. We'll talk in a couple of years. Also I'm not even judging you for smoking, I'm high right nao. Just saying she will change over time, like I'm sure you must have noticed yourself already. Either way good luck.

what's the secret

trips speak

Sounds exhausting

totally

i wanna know too

almost as bad as being alone

inb4 "I'm a cuck"

the only way she's changed has been for the better, she was real depressed before and since we've been together I've pushed her and motivated her to be successful and she even tells me so

I think it's a little dumb to assume every girl is a fucking whore who will dump a dude when money's tight or they find someone better, not everyone is a shallow slut, the number of girls I've slept with is in the double digits but I've only ever had two serious relationships because I'm not an idiot and don't attach myself to every woman that gives me the slightest bit of affection

I don't know since I'm a faggot but if I was a girl or had a boyfriend I'd treat him with delicious food every day after he comes back from work, play vidya with him until he's ready to fuck me then cuddle him to sleep.Never cry about anything and obey him.

Fantasy, much?

If she is happy, you are allowed to be happy
If she is pissed about something (always stupid shit), then she will work hard to make you miserable.
You can fuck her when she feels like it.
She will not feel like it when you feel like it.
You will pay for a lot of shit and have to hang out with her repulsive friends.
But at least you get to bust a nut once in a while.

sounds like you're getting cucked by your own girlfriend dude congrats

Because maybe not everyone is 17 and "gets blazed" in their free time. My girlfriend is in law school, I go to fucking bullshit events with her. You do, do shit you didnt before you lowlife fuckstick. Unless of course you and your gf are fucking burn outs with no ambition who will serve me my meals from here on out.

Expensive and time consuming

lmfao did you read any of my posts? weed is fucking legal in my state bro and we both have jobs. I work and take college classes on the side, don't fucking dare call me a burnout with no ambition because your tiny brain can fathom someone who gets high and still pays their fucking bills

I'm 23 and havent worked a fast food job since high school so good luck on that whole I'm better than you fantasy you got going on

My girl dumped me as my mom was dying. I also used to think, or at least hope or pretend, she was different.

If it stinks, it means you're doing it wrong; dating the wrong girl, treating her wrong, not understanding how to make her feel loved, etc. And that's okay. Many things take us multiple attempts before we get it right. But if you're getting it wrong over and over again, you need to re-evaluate what you're doing, 'cause it's probably you who's fucked. Anyway, I've been on both sides. It sucked to date girls who seemed emotionally needy, manipulative, or had the down-right inability to be a functional member of society. However, I found a girl who is my type (looks-wise), and is awesome, likes similar things, and has a higher sex drive than me. We've been married over 10 years and it feels great. My advise, don't date a girl with a lower sex drive than you, and don't date girls that you have nothing in common with or have drastically lower iqs than you. If you can do those things, dating is exciting, explorational, and down-right fun! And falling in love with the right one is down right amazing and comforting.

not worth it. If you'd spend all that time and energy on yourself you wouldn't have any trouble attracting girls. That's the irony.

better than tinder! plenty of horny party girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changirlz.html

well that's another thing, I know that if my girl up and left me I would be fine. maybe some of the problems the guys in this thread face stem from codepency issues

don't rely on a woman for your own happiness and well being, don't rely on anyone. be a man and stand on your own two feet, I don't count on my girlfriend for my well being and she knows that if she left I would move the fuck on and be fine

all women are like this. Its nature

Hahhahaha...you know damn well, like everyone else who smokes weed..its nice, but it does slow you down a step mentally. The fact that you became so defensive only proves my point. You are destined for a lower paying job with capped potential. You can deny it all you may like, but millions of 23 year olds have college degrees (unlike you) and have started building a successful life. I wonder how many of them have "bitches who blaze with them"?

smart man. The only thing I disagree with you is living together. Men who live with women have lower testosterone, meaning they're less of a man. It affects your biology. Just saying.

We dont like your kind round these parts.

Very true. But irony is not the right word.

I was going to use this phrase, but feared newfags wouldn't get the reference

Dis that real shit

Pros:
more sex
more monies (since we pool money and share expenses)

cons:
I have to consider the interests of another human being, which to be frank is a fucking hassle.
turns out sex creates bebbies. so now I have a couple of those to give a fuck about as well.

this is a disproportionate amount of butthurt to what I posted but keep it coming friend, if you really think all pot smokers are degenerates in trailer parks you're not really worth replying to

But do you blaze with her? Cause thats the shit.

Nobody likes you when youre 23

but m m muh sobriety! girls should like me better because I don't waste my time on drugs, I'm too busy alphabetizing my anime dvds

Didnt say that at all. However thats the expected response from someone who does not have a position they can defend. Go to the obnoxious extreme. My 12 year old nephew does that too.

Wise man talking here listen up:

Having girlfriend is good because you have sex but bad because you can't punch her in the nose and then KO her because she thinks she has the right to talk without asking permission from you.

Or working on an mba, one or the other. Its ok, enjoy your lifelong apartment dwelling. Perhaps one day I will have you mow my lawn or perhaps install my cable. We will see.

how's the wifi in jail?

>does not have a position they can defend

what are you expecting me to defend? the fact that my relationship is fine and all the single fags itt and their attempts at undermining it are hilariously benign?

or the fact that I do drugs when I feel like it because I'm not a fucking sheep and do what I fucking want?

Spoken like a true cool guy who peaks at 18. "I do what I want".

stop arguing on the internet you stupid stoner. If you believe life should be enjoyed why are you letting yourself become angry? Anger is an emotion for the dumb.

yea you do that, buy a nice house in the suburbs where you feel safe, take out a loan and lose your assets a decade later because you bought a home in a shit market that you can't sell and you get to live with the knowledge that you spent your best years a boring faggot dispensing egotistical hate online

You sound very angy user

hahahaahah....very defensive about who he is...lts kinda fun fucking with him though. I will stop.

I'm not angry, I just find it incredulous that people can be this narrow minded and idiotic

I'm always angry, but I also have self control.

You are a bitch.

get used to it.

yea I know the whole superiority complex is quite prevalent in neckbeards

hahahah...you dont really have a grasp on economics or statistics it appears. Thats ok. You struggle through it, being your own guy. Fighting the man. Then when you realize it was easier to find happiness the other way it will be too late. So you will finish dry walling the mcdonalds and head home to "blaze with the lady" in the white trashiest part of whatever town you live in.

projection

you're quite smug for what you claim to be really. A better than thou attitude is never flattering

>still in college
>stopped smoking too many times to count for jobs etc.

you're a fucking idiot kid. or you're a fucking idiot adult.

either way, you're an idiot. no wisdom to share.

Neither of us do weed. Don't smoke at all.
Drink very little alcohol. She has a whiskey now and then but I hate the stuff. I have a beer now and then, but she hates the stuff.

same boat. except mine lied about the bx and got knocked up twice. miscarried twice. second time nearly killed her. seriously considering vasectomy so that can't happen again. no more relationships either

Good mang

Real good

Statistically speaking you will enjoy a much more financially stable life then someone who gets high on a nightly basis "to relax".

this is my story. glad i'm not the only one.

>good relationship
>dudes can't ducking stand it
>reply with outdated stereotypes of stoners

Shggydggy

Sometimes I think about getting a girlfriend but not leaving the house usually wins out. Stinking cuntbags of flesh just can't hold a candle to my godliness.

Only the worst (emotionally needy dependents) actually seek out girlfriends or wives, the even more depraved run through multitudes.

Thus, fags sour women and women poison men.

yeah dude. give it a few years. don't worry. you guys wont change at all. totally not. that's why divorce rates are highest in the 20's

It fucking great
Any time I ask her to put her fist in her mouth
She does!

I forgot to mention little girls are kawai and totally sweet not sour. Too bad they are kept indoors by psychopaths.

... She's cheated on you. Sorry

>im not kidding you will do stuff you wont do normaly
Like have sex?

you get to do what you want probably half the time and you get sex. Decide if giving up half of what you want to do for sex is a good idea.

pro tip: find a girl that likes to do the same things you want to do and have sex, then you are doing the things you like plus fucking.

Yes, I don't think we have to worry to much about economic stability.
We don't have expensive vices (all vices are financially manageable) and both have masters' degrees. If only one of us had taken a masters degree in something other than humanities we'd be rich x)

These dudes are cucked fags user, don't take their advice

i do that with my bros, is not gay if you say no homo

goodguyswag.com/10-ways-the-right-girl-should-make-you-feel/
This article might be cheesy, but if you're with the right one, it's completely correct. I've been with my wife for 8 years (married for 5), and I feel great when I'm around her. She makes me happy despite the fact that I suffer from major depressive disorder. She like, a little relief in a sea of sadness I face every day going to work, doing chores, seeing family, etc. And for that, I love her and try to return the favor any way I can.

Women are always the problem in a relationship.
You don't try to change her.
But sure as shit she will try to change you into something other than you.
You'll resist and get lots of hassle over it.
They always do that.
Women do not want you... they want the 'you' they think they can make you into.

Enjoy it but leave when it starts... short answer.