Any Columbiners on Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-poknaEQ
cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Columbine r34

Interested in this.

Back in 2006 I was part of a plot to shoot up a middle school in North Pole AK. I truly admire the columbiners, yet the Virginia tech guy stole my thunder

Why didn't you do it in 2006 ?

20 year old britbong columbiner reporting in

From uk too

The kid who was supposed to bring the guns in a duffle bag snitched to his mother and she called the cops. All of us apart of the plot road the same bus so we could have easily got locked and loaded as soon as we stepped of the bus, but the faggot faked being sick and told his mom. We were even going to do it the same day as Columbine

If gun control was different here, who knows what I would've done to all those normies at my school

How old are you now?

Damn, nice story bro, we don't have shootings here...

No joke guys Google the North Pole Middle School shooting on Google.

Fuck off Santa

I'm 23 now, I was 13 when all that shit went down. I don't regret wanting to do it. In fact I still think about finding those kids who ducked with me and make them eat a .44 bear slug

Holy shit,what happened after the arrest?

Why not ?

I know that feeling

KEK

I got tried as a minor and had 50 counts of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree to terroristic threats

I got tried as a minor and had 50 counts of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree dropped to one count of terroristic threats*

tanner are you in this thread yet?

After I was adjudicated I had to do a month at Fairbanks Youth Facility and 2.5 years of felony probation. Shit sucked

Breading in a potentially epic toast

At that point in time I had about 9 years of experience with firearms. I'm very proficient with the SKS Chinese Assault Rifle

I too did 2 years of felony probation. Had a six o'clock curfew for the first year. Shit sucked so bad. Even looking back on it doesn't even seem real nowadays. It was 16-18. I'm 26 now. Also it wasn't related to what you did at all. I just know that feel

When they released me from juvie I was on 24/7 sight and sound. Alarms had to be set up in my room and I couldn't go further than 20 feet away from my father because I was released to him

You were shooting an SKS since you were 4? Your parents are fucking awesome

I could load my own black powder rifle when I was 6. I didn't start shooting the SKS until I was about 8 or 9. Don't get me started on hand cannons. If I practiced my quick draw I could be a Fucking cowboy

If you were going through with your plan is there anything that one of your victims could say that would make you consider sparing their life? I've always been curious about this.

Mine wasn't quite as bad. Had to check in with my PO daily and was subjected to random show ups by this one dude who was a good 6'5", 320. He was actually really chill though and we became p close. He testified on my behalf at my hearing when I was about to be sentenced to 123 days in jail for lack of payment and failing a drug test. First time he ever showed up to my house, I had just ripped a bong and was high as fuck. Panicking. I think he knew. Kek. Also being arrested by US Marshalls at lunch with hundreds of people around me was pretty dope. Nobody ever fucked with me before all this, but needless to say they def didn't after that heh. How's your life gone since bro? Also was your PO man/woman? Faggot or cool? I'm the same dude who you've been replying to.

I can throw tomahawks like a red skinned chieften. My accuracy starts to fade at about 20-25 feet away. Been throwing those since I was 4 as well

Can't believe that kid was such a faggot and backed out

I don't admire their actions or ever considered doing anything similar, despite looking the part in middle/high school

But something about the aesthetic of columbine gets me at a fundamental level. Perfect 90's timecapsule of adolescent nihlisim. The Doom levels, the trenchcoat mafia, "Wrath" and "Natural Selection", all those videos of them before they went about with their plan, shooting guns in the forest .

Just... what a moment, never replicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

fuck you edgy faggot

people died because of stupid dipshits like you

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Well, my p.o. was a woman. Kinda bitch but she'd do you good if you did what you had too. My life sucks, not to get into it to much, but my step mom molested me when I was a toddler, my dad would beat me, and my siblings would spy on me to let my wicked stepmother know what I was up too. Pretty funny how life turns out, always said I would never be an addict, but big shocker, I'm an alcoholic who loves drugs

N00BZ PWND

>I confessed

enjoy getting v& faggot

All he had to do was put two 12 gauge shotguns, a 30-06, and an SKS in a duffle bag with some ammo

One of the faggots was obsessed with that game. Can't remember which. I honestly don't know all that much about them or the incident. Fuck i had a pic of a letter the dude sent the developers but I can't find it on my phone. Must've deleted it by accident

He already did get V& you stupid fuck.

To bad rearresting me on those charges would be considered double jeopardy and the case would get thrown out of court since I was already sentenced as a minor

Sums it up pretty well

you said once you got off the bus? this said the arrests happened on saturday there are no school buses on saturday

Columbine fag here. Class of 2000

They didn't decide to make the arrests until they gathered enough evidence to make sure we were serious. The warrants were issued Friday night, and they v& me on Saturday morning

When I think my life is going nowhere I seriously consider doing something big and crazy to get the attention of a celeb. I've thought about columbining or baiting out pedos and killing them. either way its better to die in infamy than to live in obscurity. any ideas Cred Forumsros

Same for my first PO. She was chill and all that. Second one wanted my head on a stick. Officer Donnie (the guy who had to show up) said that she hated me so much because I probably embodied every dude who had ever rejected her/didn't pay attention to her throughout her life. She was ugly and nerdy as fuck. Anyway enough about me. Man that's crazy... Im sorry that shit happened to you man. That's so horrific and no child should ever be subjected to anything like that. Fuck your faggot family bro, you don't need them. Did you ever tell anyone what your stepmother was doing to you? Fucking cunt I hope she burns in hell foe that. Man... Fuck.

Liar!

someone watches law and order

Bait pedos and fucking destroy them. Ever seen Hard Candy? If you're hell bent on doing something, then do your best to exterminate those fucking scum out of the gene pool

yeah, ok. question was asked, I answered. gfu

I'm not gonna be an accessory to murder, that being said no one like paedofags

ayyyy lmao, I love that line and I figured nobody would notice if I ripped it off

Lol relax dude... Are you new to Cred Forums? Is there any proof you could provide?

Columbine was overrated.

I got expelled before they started interviewing us, so I was not in school for about a week before the state troopers and local police force got me. 13 cruisers showed up at my house. I was the second one in charge. I made the plan to knock out the power so we could see people using cellphones because it's dark that time of year in NP, and take them out so the slaughter would be been over by the time law enforcement showed up

Which line? I love law and order and I didn't pick up on anything from it lel

hard candy? never heard of it but my only motivation for doing that is that maybe once I get caught people would look favorably, like a hero and not as the psychopath I really am

What u do now?

Holdens manifesto. its based on the story of elliot rodger the youtuber

I'm up in Nome!!

Most of that shit was suppressed in my subconscious until I received treatment for trauma. I've been diagnosed with very severe ptsd

Oh shit nigger we're you there? How much therapy did you have to endure? How many people died that you didn't like but still felt bad about them dying? How many of the ladies that were shot were secretly pregnant?

Well a little grill baits a pedo who abused her sister and fucks his shit up in that movie. And you want to be a vigilante eh

Dude, as much as I don't think much of the act. I have to commend you on the balls to want something so bad and see it that far. What did it feel like. The hate I mean. Like at the exact moment you realized how much you knew this was your course of action. I want to know what that feels like. I feel like I'm so complacent to shit.

This

I strongly believe in vigilantism, ghandi said be the change you want to see in the world

Oh. So you're just an edgy faggot with a slight weight problem, got it. Nice sausage hands.

We all know who elliot rodger is. I had to read all 133 or whatever pages of his manifesto for school last year. Imo, he was such a pathetic delusional pussy. He had every fucking opportunity in the world to be fucking awesome and he was too much of a deluded fucking faggot to do anything. Pathetically sad really

#roasted you got me man.

I'm sorry dude ={. Do you have to see her still? You should drop subliminal subtleties at her about what she did if so.

Sweet T?

I would murder the fuck out of you dude psychotic fuck you lost your right to live already. No more room for people like you in this fucking world

yeah he was a self absorbed faggot, I believe that one should become a person like everybody else not be a huge fucking edgelord

Sort of knew Dylan. Had a class with Isaiah. didn't really know the others except for Mr. Saunders. I wasn't near the chaos. I was in the auto shop. One of the teachers ran in and told us there was someone shooting in the cafeteria. We got out without seeing anything through the side of the building. Didn't need therapy, though a bunch of kids took it my senior year to get out of class. Not sure about any pregnant girls getting shot.

sorry what?

Some lady came up to my school the other day talking about some Racheal kid that died at Columbine. Apparently she predicted the whole thing and even predicted she would become famous.
Pic related.

My father was an E6 Combat Medic. I have been trained to kill. He brainwashed me into thinking about when someone is an enemy to you or your family, you take them out with extreme prejudice. We also lived 6 miles outside of North Pole city limits. My parents isolated us kids, and it gets dark up there. Especially when you live in a cabin in the woods on three acres of land. I felt like it was my purpose to dispose the earth of this shit stain sum known as the popular kids. They called me goth because one of my friends was goth. We were the outcasts, the ones nobody thinks will harm you. We would have made the halls run with the blood of our enemies. I would have been Lord Death to those kids

And saying you would murder me makes you superior to me?

That's fucking crazy.

What aboot the power and the phones?

I don't agree with your conforming idea but I know what you mean and I agree with your stance. Elliot was the definition of pussy. His dad should have done more though. I think his dad is massively to blame for most of it. His mom tried so hard, shit even her nigger husband tried to help him. But his dad was ashamed of him and for that I am sympathetic to him for. But who doesn't have a shitty dad? Mines terrible but I haven't let it define who I am.

I mean it depends on who you kill to me, you kill a columbiner before they shoot up a place I think its justified

Nevermind.
Holy shit.

When u take a rly good look at how ugly he was... no wonder

the second guy looks like a guy i know

Why show mercy to those who would bring their high school friends to fight me and one other person? They wouldn't have shown me mercy, so I wouldn't show it back

Lol you sound like such a fag . quit blaming the popular kids on your inability to fit in. This shit happens everywhere every day and only royally butthurt beta gay boys like you plot to shoot people with guns. You could have fist fought any one of those kids and proven you were better but instead you made some lame ass plan with your beta posse and it failed epicly. Eric and Dylan's plan failed epicly too and now they're the laughing stock of alphas everywhere. Go to r9k with your sissy story fgt.

>pic related

Lol ok

Lol you're a faggot. I got called goth all the time, what the fuck does that even mean? Who gives a shit? High school was lit af, chicks liked me back then, got laid like a champ because I was and outcast and weird and ditched school and shit. Girls thought I was hard af and dangerous and it was awesome. 8/10 would play again.

somebody that you used to know?

sorry I didnt mean to make it seem like I think everyone should conform. I highly value individuality. I do think in this society we all need to be productive members and people with mental illnesses (like elliot rodger) can be but are often not and sometimes become threats.

I knew where the power boxes were and in April there is only an hour of day light in North Pole. So people on cell phones would be spotted easily

So what's up? Were u really ugly or fat? Did u sht yourself in 5th grade and couldn't live it down? What's the deal?

This. All. Of. This.

I prefer to listen to people beg for their lives as you shoot them 20 times in the stomach at point blank range

The best part is your plan failed and all you can do now is talk about it on gay websites like this cause everyone else in real life would know you're a neet loser who even lost at school shooting. LOL! You fail man please leave and get a life.

I agree with most of what you said. How did their plan fail though? They will forever live in infamy. I know they didn't kill as many ppl as they planned but they got double digits. I know teenage girls who worship those faggots

wow take a look right here, this is why it should be really difficult to get a gun you faggots.

yeah

you should probly kill yourself

the hungry rabbit jumps

I was severely abused as a child by my father and stepmother, they were never home either and going to see my birth mother was a "priveledge" even though my dad and mom had joint custody. When your parents don't give a fuck about you, and you are severely abused in all sorts of ways, bullies don't fucking help. Have you ever lived in a cabin when the only hear source is an oil stove and you cant use any water because your septic tank backed up into your well so you can't shower? And then your parents beat the shit out of you for not putting your shoes up? Fuck you and shit family

I smiled

Yeah I definitely agree with you. The whole reason I had to study that kid was for pysch. Basically about the mental health problem in this country. My stance was that the media has done so much harm in the while situation of mass shooters and all that is massively to blame on the media over glorifying the stories. In the 1980s, there were massive amounts of people who killed themselves by train in Europe. It was only when the media stopped reporting about it that the suicides stopped.

How did they abuse you if they were never home?

Cool trips story

Says the one who uses words like neet

Oooooooo edgy. If you would actually prefer to kill someone than to get head from two chicks at once, you're gay. Like completely actually closet gay. It's ok to be gay, let it out, don't be ashamed.

What's life like now? Do people still see you as that kid? Or do people now dismiss it as youthful rage?

Now this is my type of thread.

Na I'm good lol. I don't agree with what they did at all. I'm just presenting you with facts. Why is it so hard for people like you to put your feelings aside and observe things for what they are?

thats a really good point, when we stop giving these people attention people will stop getting the same ideas, but in America the left uses mass shooters to further their political agenda to ban guns, they also control the media so it only makes sense to report the shit out of it

Right? Because it would be IMPOSSIBLE to kill anyone if we made it really difficult to get a gun!

By law you have to feed your children and make sure they haven't died because you were out drinking and lost $200 on pull tabs so you need a punching bag

My Dad is a total shit bag. Have spent my whole life trying to be everything he could never be so that the next time I see him I can tell him how useless and unnecessary he was. The only thing he ever gave me I didn't ask for.

Haha youre a fag dude. Their plan failed because the alphas still won. They got picked on and driven to insanity by their bulliers, they killed mostly non jock people and then killed themselves. The alphas and their bulliers went on in life fucking chicks, partying, and having a good time. Eric and Dylan died virgins, loser virgins, and they couldn't even execute their plan right. They live in infamy in angsty edgy teens who will one day grow up and have kids and see that these two losers were just that: losers.

Not in education employed or in training. Its an acronym you edge Lord.

iv always found this really homosexual.
please stop.

lost

It makes sense now why you got picked on so much. You probably deserved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-poknaEQ

kind of a newfag so I dont know how to embed sorry

Exactly. That was part of my report as well. You and I would get along. I also wrote a report for political science about the left and how they are the absolute biggest cons on the planet and are possibly the true embodiment of evil. Exploitation of the less fortunate and ignorant/uneducated people of the world to further their own agenda and fascist ideologies. All while parading that they are the exact opposite of this and painting their opposition as such. Almost entirely the media's fault as well. It's fucking crazy.

I haven't been to North Pole in awhile, but I do have severe anger problems still. Luckily I don't own a gun or I'd be in jail for life. Human life is disgusting and we are nothing but a filthy diesaese, a blight in the universe. Where men think they are "men" because they get chicks instead of conquering your enemies with finese and brutality, showing who is the true alpha male. Only cowards try to get as many chicks in bed because of the insecurities they hold onto because they doubt their strength

100% right on, do you own a gun user?

If there were no guns or bombs none of the betas like the Columbine fags would ever kill anyone.

yeah because people cant use knives and shit to hurt other people

Wow, you're a psychotic retard. Republicans are the dumbest fucking people on the planet. Seriously, look up iq statistics and you'll see that the overwhelming majority of republicans have lower iqs than democrats. Since college educated people tend to be more liberal. Odd how learning more makes people more liberal, and less likely to be religious, huh?

And you should've been blowjob

Sounds like you doubted your strength when you tried to shoot everyone and not fight a kid one on one cause you got picked on too much. LOL! Not only that but you failed ! You are the weakest of man. One who blames everyone else for their problems and insecurities. Guaranteed you are a virgin and this is why u r mad at guys who fuck chicks

Sounds almost exactly like my situation man. It sucks we got dealt such a shitty hand but that's life right?
You are massively insecure and projecting your own personal insecurities off on me. I'm not going to try and go out of my way to prove to you that I'm not any of those things, this is Cred Forums after all. But you couldn't be more wrong lel

I've already stated that they would out number me 5 to 1. I was just going to use an equalizer

America is the last and greatest bastion of freedom on Earth and its because of our right (however flawed it is) that believes in the freedoms of all people instead of just demographics the left panders to

No, I'm a respectable adult who has a job a gf and a lot of friends. I party on the weekends and when I can help my family and friends with whatever they need. You however are another story. You should've shot that school up, the sacrifice of the 7 or so kids you got would've benefited society when you either got shot and killed, or more likely, when you gave up like a bitch at the first bullet that shot past you.

Several. Have owned and shot guns my entire life. I CCW as well. I've been to the darkest corners of the emotional spectrum and made it out alive. Edgy I know, whatever. But I would never shoot anyone or myself unless it was entirely 110% unavoidable.

that image
top fucking kek

Prove that you're not any of what things?

It was going to be over 50, students and staff alike. Maybe you should read the thread a little more before you make a judgement, I've already stated that

Pussy ass faggots don't. You can't kill that many people with a knife if you're some skinny edgelord who is gonna get stomped out the minute he attacks someone. Guns are the only thing that give them the confidence to attack anyone.

That's your opinion and you're 100% entitled to that user. I disagree with you. I've been posting from my phone this entire time and don't feel like getting into a circlejerk with you on this. But I disagree.

Haha dude u had a plot with 6 other kids or something. Either way u call one kid out and fight him but u were too pussy. U beta

No, but I was at the theater durring the shooting.

Why use a knife when an axe is more intimidating

Any of the things that you listed. Is this bait?

We will never know since you and your beta crew got caught. Lol over 50, give us a break. Would've been like 6

Huh?

I personally favor my machete with a saw blade on the back but to each his own

So full of shit

I called you a fag I think but that's bad if internet rhetoric. The rest was about the columbine shooters

Sort of knew Dylan? How? Did you guys talk at all?

Bingo. Wow. Someone who sees the world like I do but doesn't go full on Cred Forums is a rarity, especially on Cred Forums. You're a good man user.

i live literally 2 minutes from columbine hs

The dark knight shooting you dumb nigger

Those things aren't very functional on meat and bones. Try a lightweight axe.

Oh guess I misinterpreted it then. Thought you were lumping me in with them. My B dawg

This thread is about columbine lmao. Irony at its finest when you call me a dumb nigger when you respond to OPs post with a completely out of context unrelated event, then call someone dumb for asking you what you meant. Never change Cred Forums

you guys have a felony record now?

How exactly did you plan to do it? Where would you start first?

I was charged with 2 felonies and 3 misdemeanors. They ended up being reduced to misdemeanors at sentencing, but with the same punishment a felony would bring. But there's no felony on my record because of it. I was also a minor. Additionally, There's also no record of any crimes on my record now, (I'm 26), because i paid massive amounts of money to have them expunged from my record entirely when I was 22.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/

please read this

Is it a nice place? I assume you went there as well?

there's some genetic abnormality going on there. i can't remember what its called, but the big chin, huge wide nose and vaguely asian-looking eyes are signs... not downs obviously, doesn't effect intelligence that much but has other problems. i'm stoned so i cant remember kek. knew a guy with the same condition. ugly fucker.

Ant Colombians on /b?

Spineless liberal detected. Ignorance is bliss. I'll be goddamned if I'm not jealous of your blissfulness though user.

That guy attacked a facility full of old people and retards. That just proves my point. Any one of these faggots that gets the balls to go and attack people out in public know that they're gonna get stomped down so they puss out.

now now, why would you go and lie on the internet

not cool man

Aspergers?

He was an acquaintance my freshman year

Do you regret it?

>Didn't need therapy but a bunch of kids took it to get out of class.
This made me laugh. Fuckin kids will be kids.

Regret what exactly? I didn't choose to be prosecuted. What do you mean user?

nah, i mean the guy is most definitely on the spectrum, but it's not that noticable. we used to be good friends, but some boring shit went down and we dont hang out anymore. but he has this fucking syndrome, and its pissing me off now because i cant find it. there's a list of genetic disorders on wikipedia im looking through, which is almost worthy of its own thread tbh. fuck. I'll find it in a while.

If you find it, please start a thread about it. If not Aspergers then I would guess Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

If you had gone through with it?

Or just the legal and financial problems of not going through with it?

Lol I'm not the OP man. I'm the other guy

Aspergers doesn't affect what someone looks like

fuck it, yeah I'll start a thread. look in the catalog in a few minutes.

Sorry for offending you.

K. Will do. I'm interested in that shit

thread here

OH man all you /r9k/ loser faggots. Seriously though, how desperately shitty does your self-perception of reality have to be? Waaah I was bullied, waaah I was molested.

Not to make this an epeen contest about shitty lives, but try living in a 3rd world country where you get shot at on a weekly basis. Abuse? hah. Try getting passed around to the local drug addicts until you're old enough to go stabby mcstab stab on them.

Fucking 1st world cry babies and your entitlement seriously waxes histrionic.

>google FAS
>literally half of Wrexham, my hometown
>explains a lot
>glad i left

Dude holy fuck

The funny thing about the united stades thing its that every single school is getting shooted, but how is columbine, any deaths this year?

Who really gives a fuck if people die, aside from their immediate friends and family? The world is full of people, on the grand scale it has no consequence

seriously dude, half the inbred fucks there look like this to a greater or lesser extent, and are dumb as fuck too. if they had any brains they'd gtfo, like I did. Glad my mum isn't a drinker!

Wat

>image search wrexham people
>1st result is pic related.
>i rest my fucking case.

Chekt. Lmao. Is that fizz shit like 4loko in bongistan?

its flavoured cider. fucking awful shite. cheaper than lighter fluid and tastes better than paint thinner.

wtf is a 4loko?

The issue isn't in being abused, the issue is when everybody around is seeing you as below them, and you're alone in this.
I'm willing to bet that you've at least had someone to empathize with you, because they were in the same boat.

>Being this unfunny

An American fruity flavored alcoholic beverage. Only comes in 24 ounces. It's like 12.9% alcohol. The combination of the sugar and alcohol gets you absolutely fucking trashed. They used to be energy drinks as well until they were forced to stop making them like that. When I drank, I used to start my night off with one of them. Fucking awful shit just like that fizz stuff

sounds delightful. tell you what though, you lot need to stop trying to make beer, you're fucking shit at it. your whisky and bourbon though? the best. good job. keep it up.

Lol I don't even drink anymore, but I mostly agree with that. There are some good American breweries but yeah it's mostly trash. I've been to England several times and the only thing consumable I ever enjoyed was your candy. Your candy is the best in the world

thank you. we actually have shops in the UK now that are importing American candy. fuck knows why.

only halfway decent American beer i've tried was Devils Backbone, and i think that was brewed in the UK under license so it doesn't count.