youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
samuitimes.com/man-committed-double-murder-captured-tape-executed/
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs
youtu.be/L7xt9BDI6z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

ded?

She's came for our souls

HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE OF US HERE KNOW, MAN? I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU WASTE MOTHERFUCKING OXYGEN AND ENERGY EVEN ASKING THE FUCKING GAWD DAMNED QUESTION YOU FUCKING FUCK? NOW ENJOY SOME SHITTY TACOS FOR YOUR SHAME.

is he ded tho

bumperino

It's a she, and no she ain't

i doubt it. its the olympics and i never heard about it

We would know... because we're not a fucking retard like you, and can work the internet.

Someone explain?

Why is it always blacks in slums?

thats is how they like it

Baaaampp

heart attack?

OMG, they could have killed her. Really dangerous.

Nerve gas?

No, justa a concussion.

headache

No. Art Attack.

as shocking as it is, it´s not worse than the patriarchy in the west. Check your priviledge you cis scum.

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE. WELCOME NEWFAG.

hairspray prob

HA OH OK NOW I GET IT, IT'S BECAUSE THE TRUCK IS FILLED WITH SPICS AND BEANERS. THAT'S A GOOD ONE user. HERE, FOR THAT YOU GET TO ENDURE SOME SHITTY TACOS.

>Implying you're an oldfag
OC rekt tends to get a story with it, summerfriend

>IMPLYING YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, user. DO YOU LIKE FISHSTICKS?

Those are attempted quesadillas, not tacos. Try even harder.

Explain?

Is that cum in the wound, or am I just seeing things?

the lighting is brilliant, i can even see the round in the chamber!

Sadly Milwaukee is becoming fucking niggerville

seeing things

Rio climate probably

Thanks. I should probably stay out of these threads for a while.

NO U.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Oh Christ, taco guy's back.

Bait

BASED

are you a gay fish?

Link to video?

very based

Subliminal panasonic ad

Source vid?

theyre fucking tacos you retard

> there is an open flame coming from bottle
> mixer guy opens the new bottle
> bottle contains alcohol, fumes coming out
> he turns the bottle towards them, fume comes out, gets ignited

Can I have that pimpmobile for a 100$?
It's bloody anyway.

I miss that show..

well, good thing gun control will take away the woman's gun, so next time she cannot shoot at innocent church going african-american youngsters!!! VOTE HILLARY!

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

What said

fucking niggers were literally fighting over this ugly ass car @ the auction

cry me a river

ha. I mean it looks ugly, it's full of blood, and it's a money pit car.

well okay, we are talking about niggers, true.

He survived

>male feminism
>Bing search

This is first class trolling right here people.

no. not the doggo. I WILL KILL YOU REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I think you should get glasses.

>How to train your baby

they ran a train on that baby

It's like, you can almost feel the snap

nice dubs

Although it's super segregated. I live in a suburb of Milwaukee and only a couple niggers out here.

Same to you old chap, well worth spamming my copypasta for it! Chin chin old bean!

newfag

ITT rkage
youtube.com/watch?v=Npvn4Skf1J8&ab_channel=Gabriel

Fuck yeah it is. I have to go through the shitty parts to get to the cool parts of the city. It's not fucking worth it anymore, these nignogs will torch their neighborhood because the cops shot a guy who brandished a gun at them. These dindus lack any fucking logic and I don't want to risk being a white guy in a nice car sitting at a stoplight in their neighborood.

Are you for real right now, faggot?

Ain't gonna lie, I would suck his fat dick.

No shit, I live in the burbs too and when you start heading east into milwaukee it goes from decent to a shit hole no kidding in a matter of 3 blocks.

When i was about 15 or so , i watched a marathon, i was standing on the top of a long bridge. 3 people fell down with a hearth attack. this fucker is being a pussy crying because his calf muscle is a little tense.

Nope hes just being a pussy.

and he would let you for sure

Niggers amar8?

>posts a taco, thinks he's funny
oh and btw, it's called google you dumb fuck.

Nice dance moves, fuccboi.

Notice how the nigs are starting to some what handle their weapons properly.
They are getting smarter.

simply just fucking end your life.

Woot the mods couldnt handle that one, and banned the poor guy. must say that shit is pretty fucking intense even for someone whos rekt folder is 2,5 gb.
I fucking hate nigger even more now , who would have thought that was possible.

Taco guy , do you have any thoughts on this?

Sadly not, but I would definitively fuck her anyway even if she is still alive.

That is because of all the training they are getting user.

any more animal shit?

He is going to be disqualified because he shotcuts the way.

I need the story

>/mlp/
>male feminism
>reddit
>9gag
>animeonline
fucking just put a bullet in it

Im to afraid the mods will ban me for it.
Unless user deleted his own post i have to say that the mods come from tumbler or really really like kittens.

How long you been on Cred Forums m9?

Got any more? I am quite aroused.

how is the fire spreading that quickly

NO. STOP IT. BAD.

Cool pellican, though.

Dat filename...kek

Poor bastard got banned

oooohhh.....
owch

lmao good, stupid ass dog got what it deserved, i fuckin hate dogs

Milwaukee representing here tonight, I was happy when I heard this store owner hit one of those nignogs.

ayy

You cant stop taco man.

I THINK NOT.

They banned the poor guy over that

Holy shit I laughed.

Is this power walking?

i dont get it

the fuck is even going on

what was this

that's not a taco

ONCE UPON A MOTHERFUCKING TIME, GAWD DAMNED SHITTY TACOS. YOU WANT CHAPTER 2? WE CAN GO THERE, YOUR CALL BRAH.

he has a severe bowel condition, he just fainted from the pain. Still and in spite of litterally bleeding from his ass, he stood back up and finished the race... The guy is seriously tough...

Long enough to now that it's m8 and not m9

lmao, I like seeing crazy accidents, hate the pointless gore tho, boring as hell and unpleasant

everyone there is just like fuuuuuck

Petrol fumes sink and spread out along the floor.
It's why only idiots use petrol to start a bonfire.

STOP, ANACHRONISTICALLY EXPLAINS THE FOLLOWING, TAKE NOTES;

>PIECE
>OF
>SHIT
>TACOS

Put the baby on a taco

Are you on a taco pilgrimage . you have to post all 1200 of your taco photos or you go to hell or something?

If I remember right, the kid was depressed and his father gave him a gun like "if you're so tired of life, just end it" not expecting him to actually shoot himself

Didn't realize Google moved their hq to Milwaukee...

I would post a video but i don't have a Cred Forums account

kek
natural selection

Googles multiply by the dozens, in 5 years you'll be surrounded by them.

GIVE ME A FEW TO HEAT UP THE FRYER BRO.

That happened to me. When you realise what happened you already are on the floor.

AND HERE THEY ALL ARE, 1,024 PIX OF TACOS THAT TURN INTO DANNY TREJO. GOOD MEMORY. BUT NOW I HAVE MUCH, MUCH MORE.

that filename kek

master of bait

HOLY FUCKING HELL OMG SO HORRIBLE WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMENE DO THIS OOOOH I CAN'T HANDLE THISktjmldkljghjxfxjdl *dead*

does someone have the webm of a guy dancing on the top of some light cables?.

Jesus Christ, niggers need to learn to fight. If you're gonna fuck someone up, barehanded, learn how to guard and throw a punch.

Is that how that works, just some lame effect, i always thought they would lay out every picture to form a pixel. and yes you need more tacos for that.

I HAVE TETRISBYTES OF TACOS.

Asians don't fuck around. We don't do political correctness like whites. A google is a fucking google. We own enough liquor stores to know that 95% of shoplifts and stickups are done by googles.

You should see us during the LA riots. When cops were afraid of protecting our stores without the National Guard backing them up, we got our rifles and camped out on the roofs. We used googles as target practice, and you know what? Right after we started protecting our property not a single google tried to loot our shit.

FUCK GOOGLES

Idk

fkin niggers

Why would you want them to know how to fight, they already figured out which way of a gun goes upo because of the massive ridiculing of gansta shooting style.

>cop rekt
Any more

I reflexively closed the video right before it happened. I had to reopen to watch.
Bones breaking and arms/legs/feet getting ripped and twisted around always gets me.

KEK at that filename. I'd hate to get caught in the eye by one of those.

Fucking niggers kicking a cat FFs

kek you missed the one that that comment replyed got deleted by mods or user? , ill repost one day see if it was user or mods when i feel brave.

You're the first person I see to use googles. Is it picking up or are you a lone user.

It is a game. if you ever get a cat and have niggers or asians for that matter dont let it outside.

red shirt missed every fucking punch

No one fights here in Norway. I like it to a certain degree, since we have a civil and polite society, but damn, it would be so fun to watch some of this in real life.

That shit is worth banning people over. You should really go out of your to choke to death on your own spit somehow.

Go to your border with sweden down by malmo

fucking power high human filth

That's what ya a get when muggers build walls in not a robot btw guys

Its not against the rules, as the rules are stated tho

No thank you. We buy cheap tobacco, meat and alcohol at the border regularly, but that's as far as I go into that shit country.

You still think you dont have any muslims do you, you still think the ones that you do have are going home dont you.
You still think you are not bringing any new ones in anymore dont you.

story?

Holy SHIEETTT

Does anyone have this meme of a prisoner getting shot in the head by an ISIS guy?

Do you even lift bro

btw what was portrayed in that webm?

lol those tabs are obvious bait, but really i just hate seeing any animal abuse or child abuse, just souless

We had to shut down reception centers due to no influx of immigrants. So far this year we've had a little over 250 applications. Yes, city center in Oslo have some muslims, but no where near proper folk.

We got a conservative government now who straight out said "We do not want to make the same mistakes as Sweden", which I think is awesome.

is this fucker chopping a snowball?

a 2 MONTH OLD KITTEN BLACK BACK WITH CHES STABBED SLOWLY IN TH MOUTH AND BACK OUT TRU THE SHOULDER, IT HAD ITS FEET DUCK TAPPED OF SO IT COULD NOT SCTRATCH BUT STIL MOVE.

Shut up.

ay soo wah M9 represent

They are lying to you.
Same thing here , "we are closing the borders" they said.
3 months later in the papers , counsels are finned for not following the new higher amount of a higher capacity azs that they order upon them 2 months ago.

>delaying the inevitable

LOL who made this

well, then fuck niggers!

Former new berlin fag here. The ghettoness is spreading to the suburbs. Got these white high schoolers robbing gas stations think they're gangster

Where are you from?

Norway got one of the most free governments and press in the world.

Thats what they think in sweden TO eurocuck

He isn't alone. FUCK GOOGLES!!!!!

Too* you retarded american.

How does it feel to live in propaganda and having to choose between the lesser of two evils to be head of state? Also, you guys have black people in bunches. Have fun with that.

holy shit, did it die?

What's with all this pussy shit bring the gore

I like how the majority of the people here think, they're hot shit "faggots" just because they know how to laugh at some dead bodies.

Jumping the white guy was kind of justified since he tried to kick someone while they were down

It's for sure picking up. Have seen it in random discussions on various sites.

where did you found this?

Not him, but I've seen i so many times on Cred Forums.

>Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about?
Because if you're not going to laugh about it, then you're going to cry about it. We're not hurting anyone. I assure you, the subjects of these clips can't feel a thing.

Googles must die

Out of all these.... This got me the worst.... holy f'ing s

i've been here since years but i never saw a real rape video in Cred Forums. Is there a pure thread about it where i can see more? It fucking shocked me.

We all use google now xD

they started pilling on the guy from the start.

Google style crowd sourcing.

File name

What was under his hat?

this happened in Colombia, the girl had 4 years old. She obviously died. Don't remember when it happened, like in 2015 if i remember well.

Was he scared the little girl was gonna hurt his friend?

nerve gas pellet

samuitimes.com/man-committed-double-murder-captured-tape-executed/

Fuck yes. Too bad she didn't get them all.

It's picking up alright, I was just about to define Google in urban dictionary and I've already started seeing Google as nigger

Did I trigger a Google? Did I invade your safe space? Are you allergic to facts? Are you a cuck? Are you for freedom of speech unless you don't agree with it? Do you like shutting down other people's freedom of speech?

swamp gas

I would have liked to have seen him wait til they got in the door, but depending on where this is, I hope he will be OK legally.

More like Arghmenia

Oh come ON!

How many people who are not scumbags ever suffer police brutality? Legit question. Everyone there is being arrested for something, we have no idea what they've done before or what threats they're making right there and then.

Some people deserve a kicking. Get over it.

their just a bit stressed out you know with niggers constanly trying to kill them

>two surviving suspects

top kek

i'd straight up marry that chick, mad respect

This was a good thread , i liked this thread.

youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs

youtu.be/L7xt9BDI6z0

>filename excellence