Hey Cred Forums is my gf fat?

Hey Cred Forums is my gf fat?

I'd say thick.

Def, but very smashable. More

Shes nearing chubby, shes more completely out of shape than i would say she is fat, she has a cute face though

a little bit, she's beautiful though.

yes, but that alright. keep hitting it

Amerifats chiming in
Here should be the fat girl in class without a doubt. But she carries it fine looks fuckable. Don't wife her tho, because it's all downhill from there. Fatties are only fuckable when 25 and under.

Chubby i'd fuck that ass! nudes ?

Yes she's definitely fat. Doesn't look like she gives a shit at all about herself or her personal health.

>virgin american spotted
you're lucky if you get any fatso, let alone one thats under 25 and willing to fuck a complete degenerate like you.

Shes thick, and you're a shallow cunt for giving a fuck about it.

yes
have you been remembering to walk her at least once a day?

Absolutely disgusting. Bitch needs some slim fast and a treadmill.

ITT virgins who are least 20lbs overweight calling women fat unironically

No.

MOAR

>i have a better understanding of health and weight because i was born somewhere else

Cumdumpster detected. Tits or GTFO

maybe you're just a skinny fag.

Need more to make a decision

That's a huge bitch.

lol you got yourself a fatty m8

Who cares? If you like her and the sex is good, there's no problem. If you think she's fat...start working out together.

Out of shape, but not a ham planet. Passable. Would not pursue nor bang personally. But if you're into it, good on ya. Just be happy you're getting laid unlike the vast majority of us. Myself included (haven't been laid in 2 and a half months).

>im a pretentious cunt about the fact that i was born somewhere else
>like no one in my country has an obesity problem

probably a eurofag who gets raped by refugees everyday while refusing to do anything about it due to his beta nature. America is ranked #15 in the world for obesity, read a fucking book.

Put some clothes on that whale.

yes

your tumbler is showing

Yes. But she's cute, so she's fixable. Start working out and encouraging her to work out. Because if you don't start fixing, it'll only get worse from here for both of you.

your virginity is showing.

Yes, but thats okay. Just don't marry her.

NO she just has cushing's disease. moon face, obesity coupled with muscle wasting in the extremities. classic Cushing's disease. she's only got a few more good years. watch out when porking her. she undoubtedly has osteoporosis.

She's kinda thick but the thick girls can take it doggystyle way better then a skinny girl if you gotta big cock.

not OP but people don't change, regarding her body you can be sure this girl won't run for 1 minute before to give up.

her thigh bigger than your torso

She isn't sat down or bending forward and still has fat rolls. So yes, she's fat.

What are you even talking about? Cervix depth =/= fat percentage

What...? What the fuck does body weight have to do with how well your pussy can accommodate cocks?

>Hey Cred Forums is my gf fat?

Quite fat.

A little bit but she is beautiful and you are lucky to have one.

Who cares? Stick your cock and balls inside her.

Yeah but she's also way better looking than you, so keep what you can get

This weeaboo is correct

This was her a few months ago...

Who gives a fuck if you like her and you think she is good for you man go for it.

>This was her a few months ago

What the fuck have you been feeding her, straight butter?

Chubby, but she should gain like 50 lbs to become perfect

And a few hundred pizzas ago