I fucked up big time Cred Forums. Came without a condom. What do...

I fucked up big time Cred Forums. Came without a condom. What do? Already getting Plan B but anything else to help calm her and myself down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
nhs.uk/conditions/contraception-guide/pages/emergency-contraception.aspx#pill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's OK OP, you were only masturbating.

OP is a faggot. Go to sleep.

Show her a picture of acnekun
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

/Thread

It's pretty fucking hard for most women to get pregnant.

That should help. Don't panic until the lines turn blue

> Push her gently of the stairs

If you used plan b you should b3 fine. If not abortion pills..

This. There's like a 10 day window where women can get pregnant and even if you do bust inside her no guarantee she will. What the fuck you doing though, always aim for the belly button.

it's not necessarily that easy to make a baby. could take one drop, or 40 gallons. people believe that a creampie is a guaranteed baby, but there are a lot of couples who take years before they manage to squeeze out one little dude.

It should work :D
Good luck, your dear friend the Abortion Fairy

kek

Look, just relax. I'm sure that your sock is on the pill

you heard of the day after pill right?

think of plan C, move to another city and change name. Start a new life.

Finally this knowledge is seeping into the general population. All the retarded scare tactics in school is just because sex ed is being taught be creationists.

that's "plan b", it's the name of it.

Here, take this. It's plan C.

nhs.uk/conditions/contraception-guide/pages/emergency-contraception.aspx#pill

Add your baby to the collection.

Cereal, plenty of cereal.

Is that true? I thought it was game over once you cum inside. I'm a little relived now

Decided to bust in gf about 5 times in the space of 2 weeks. She got pregnant. Made her get an abortion.
Dont talk shit about what you dont know. Every couple is different. The older the couple especially the woman then the less chance to conceive and a higher chance to have birth defects

are you 10?

have fun

No just sexually uneducated. School has only taught me to not have sex.

plsn b id enough if taken within 46 hours
stop being a drama queen faggot

see

Smoke weed lmao

Because that's not true

checked

>Dont talk shit about what you dont know.
I never said you can't get pregnant fast. Read the comments I was replying to, idiot.

See, you jizz in a girl in the space of two weeks, you're likely to hit the period where she's ovulating. And even if you don't, sperm can survive three days inside her. So basically you can count those two weeks as 17 days. That increases the likelihood of pregnancy quite a lot.

A lot of young people also have problem with getting pregnant. Still, as you say, it varies from couple to couple. Some girls are literally allergic to their bf's semen, and others are perfect fits, and everything in between. If you're unlucky/lucky, you can get her pregnant on one try, or it may take 300 tries.

The scare tactics in school however, gives the impression that one shot at any time will impregnate her. That just touching jizz will make babies form under her skin like fucking gremlins or something. The amount of paranoid bullshit young people ask about because of poor education is huge. "Can I get pregnant from a toilet seat?" And the answer is always "Herpderp, it's possible." "Can I get pregnant from pre-cum?" "Durr, it's possible."

No one tells them that the female body is actively fighting against the sperm, and that can make it hard to conceive. So fifteen years later when they're trying to have a baby, they go to the doctor, upset and confused because they've been trying for 3 months without luck.

>implying anti-choice faggots aren't pro-death sentence

You're not pronounced dead when your heart stops beating. That would be a shit doctor.

you are literally an idiot.
please stop giving advice about things you obviously know nothing about.

LOL
hope the sun did not heart your eyes when you crawled out of that rock

HAHAHAHA!!!! SHE HAS A PENIS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

how is babby formed? is it teh stork?

maybe read:

You mad bro

Already getting plan b? What's the issue, dick her until she's raw. You're covered

This guy knows.

i am post 629
and after reading your post and the one you refer to i repeat my claim. you are absolutely retarded
and will add you have no basic understanding of human biology
honestly i wish i knew you in real life so i can bitch slap your parents for such an ignorant offspring

please stop replying in this thread. you are insulting humanity in general

read a pregnancy test kit manual at least before you continue

whatever you say, mr. a-single-sperm-can-impregnate-every-woman-on-earth. you're just butthurt because i took a shot at creationists.

It was game over for me, one and done

>gay fag
>married
>my girlfriend I've had since kindergarten class offers to be surrogate for us
>we want kids
> can't afford in vitro
>she says its not a problem
>talk it over with husband
>he really REALLY wants a baby
>we agree
>she calls on her peak day
>nervous as hell
>ive never boned a chick
>get over there
>she's dressed scantily
>i dont have the heart to tell her its not working for me
>she gives me some head and we fuck
>2 weeks later she calls
>test is positive
>almost 9 months later we have a baby boy
>when son is 9 months we decide we want another kid, two.
>i tell husband this one should be his
>mention it to surrogate
>she says yes
>boyfriend must have liked it because he went over seven times
>got another son

They're 6 and 5 now

Haha! Fuck you Larry, you cuck. I knew it was only a matter of time. Rachael is going squeeze that fucker out in 9 months and your fucking lives are over

sure boddy.
first of all assuming im one of those retarded fucks is a -100 points for your credits
second. statistics talk motherfucker and i happen to know a thing or tow about it, which ia assume your 16 year old ignorant ass gave yet to understand this concept

stop talking. seriously.
i bet you are the type that still fills the recaptcha on Cred Forums

OP what do you think people mean when they say
>we're trying for a baby!

Did you imagine they were putting it in every hole in turn until the piss stick turned blue or what?

>putting it in every hole in turn until the piss stick turned blue or what?
my sides
also, refer to
>. statistics talk motherfucker

OP here, more info. We've had sex about 5 times now. First 3 times I didn't cum and I had a condom on. She missed her period last week and we had unprotected sex just a few hours ago. Does her missing her period affect this? Again, not sexually educated in the slightest

Pretty sure you have to learn to spell and how to make a logical argument, rather than spewing logical fallacies, before you learn actual biology. You can't have a bunch of scientific articles written in ebonics.

I bet you really enjoy mentioning that as a full blown faggot you had more sex with women then most of Cred Forums

so you and your husband are bi? k

surrrr lets diss the spelling of non american guy instead of facing the fact we are retarded
i cant even argue with this level of stupidity

might explain why usa is the highest in teen pregnancy and single parents

hope you are happy with your redneck life faggot. come ask me to teach you one of the other 6 languages i know better than american english when your kind brings your country to it's knees

THAT IS RACIST!
but i do have the same kind of glasses :(

the chances of conceiving are 15-25%, op theres a very large chance that you're gonna be fine

any stair cases near by?

nice troll 4/10

and there is a 15-25% chance he is proper fucked

>be me
>be retarded
>boned a girl for a year no protection - no little surprizes
>wondering if I have a low sperm count or something lol

LOL i take this as compliment!
i can understand english much better than i can write this shit

Amputation is your only effective option.

Fucking morning after pill nig nog