You're going to die, user. Any last words?

You're going to die, user. Any last words?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MjuTOdWS3G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, thank you so much.

I'll suck yo dick for a cheese burger

About fucking time. No, you aren't getting a tip either.

Nice dubs

Bye, have a wonderful time

Respawning in 3... 2...

> teleports behind you
nothing personnel, kid.

Lost my shit.

delete my browser history

I don't have any last words, but you can have my last bullet BANG

Twilight sparkle is best pone.

Fuck this gay earth.

kek

Look out pal I think there's a snipe....

Wait

Shoot the fucking nigger first

vocaroo.com/i/s0MjuTOdWS3G

m-mods?

y = ->(f) { ->(g) { g.(g) }.(->(g) { f.(->(*args) { g.(g).(*args) }) }) }

>I never got to tell her how I feel

Op you really should be more careful. An image such as this could trigger someone; it's not appropriate. You don't get to just incite fear in people.

Give me your gun, cunt. Good, now get on your knees. Any last words?

ahahaha
>kys

FUCK OFF !

>kys
What are you, a fucking chinless gay retard?

"Get the fuck out of my room im playing mincraft!"

Your shoes untied.

Bang.

Hitler did nothing wrong

fuckin kek'd

Allah Akbar

Pull the trigger its what I want

You can't say that! Apologize and say something else, then I'll shoot you.

If you kill me it's like you've killed harambe again

It's ok shoot me. I welcome meeting Hitler my lord and savior.

I did't bluff when i told you that i have hot dust hidden in my eyes.
>lets see is someone gets it

This is my fetish.

Thank you

My last words:
"Check'em, faggot!"

im not going to die

About damn time.

Not good enough. Show me how much you worship Kek, and I'll shoot you.

autistic

"Nothing personal kid...."
Autism/10

REAL FOLK BLUUUUUES

aw hell yeah, it took a while

goodbye.

I'll be back

Thank you

Nice dubs

*bang*

whoa there buckaroo

FUCKING DO IT, YOU PUSSY. PULL THE TRIGGER.

Oh I'm autistic, huh? You wanna get shot too? Any last words?

Kek

zozzled me hard/10

Hurry up and do it

Just make it quick

can't an hero if you don't get that gun out of my face nigger

PULL THE TRIGGER! DO IT, DO IT MOTHERFUCKER!

This guy gets it

Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

you're too old for this superhero shit

This

mama mia

FUCK YOU!!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT !!!MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

I wished for death a long time ago

I would tell you, but you won't kill me because there's a sni

If you can do it painlessly in one shot then thanks. If not, just give me the damn gun and I'll do it better myself.

Thanks for helping, I just never had the guts to do it myself.

is that a FAMAS?

It's about goddamn time.

how bout i suckya dick

Some say concentrated power leads to abuse, but I believe that, if an institution has a solid foundation, it can survive the narrow aspirations of the people it employs.

Check those out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I wouldve got you

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

please share
not knowing is killing me

OH SHI---

I rather enjoyed killing them and taking their gold & cash. I put the cash and gold in a bank deposit box and buried the bodies at.......*dies*

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

pls

>I am trained in gorilla warfare
Jesus christ if you copy a shit-tier copypasta, make sure the idiot who wrote it first did it correct.

My ancestors smile upon me imperial, can you say the same?

"What are you waiting for?"

It's not gay if the dick is feminine

Would you kindly hand me that gun?

Being this newfag

MODS MODS MODS

Hope I taught you to copy better copypastas next time :)

I go to my Fathers, In who's mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed.

what're you gunna do? shoot me?

Heil Hitler

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You don't want to do this. You want to go home and rethink your life.

fuck

ME HOI MINOY

delete my browser history

Want a quick Blowjob before you kill me? (I kneel down and bite your cock off)

Check'em Fags

Good luck.
Im behind 7 proxies

Only faggots shoot guns.

>benis