Does Cred Forums like to facefuck girls and find women who like it too?

Does Cred Forums like to facefuck girls and find women who like it too?

Huge fantasy of mine, I need to meet women who are into that kind of submission

bump

Bump

No doubt you cant even make eye contact with a female. Youre a long way from facefucking.

ok yea so since this isn't true, anything else more constructive to say? you like doing it?

Women like what you tell them they like

Yes I'm into it, only found two chicks that really like to suck a dick. I mean like, face fuck themselves. They are out there though and if my ass can find em then you can, brother.

Hahaha I've met a few who like it but they can't take it all the way down without a lot of trouble. They still take it tho.

How'd you find those 2 girls, and how'd you find out they like to have their throat used?

What, so say "Yea I know you want to gag on my cock"?

Basically this just go for it it's a simple yes, no, or you can try and convince me haha

Oh yea? A girl here on Cred Forums huh?

>fantasy
since you're a omega orbiter, it will stay this way

Haha, you are prolly describing yourself

Not particularly. I think a normal blowjob with some deepthroating feels better than facefucking.

My girl likes to 69 with me on top so I can fuck her mouth, so I do it for her. But I could leave it tbh.

Let's start a Florida thread. 407 fag here

and she tells you she wants it on her own? the girls I've been with said they like it, but only after I asked. it was obvious that they were into it but I guess I want to hear it from them, it's hotter.

Well we've been together for a long time so I cant remember whether I fucked her mouth first or she asked for it. But she was the one who asked me to fuck her mouth in 69 position and still does regularly.

Im in a whatsapp group with 5 other girls including my gf. They were talking about sucking dick. 3 of them do it when their bf asks but dont really enjoy it, 2 enjoy doing it. I guess it just depends who you end up with or how much they wanna please you.

I didn't went on an image board to ask about a "fantasy"
Every single fucking guy who had a gf fucked her face at some time. But I'm really sorry to hear about your virgin problems, since I've fucked plenty of womyn. Including facefucking 2

i met a girl from tinder who told me to be more aggresive to her, choke her, face fuck etc - i am a total beta faggot so i found it hard at first, but then i started doing it more and every time i fuck her throat she pukes on my dick and i go soft so it is... great...

she wears a blindfold when we do it because the eye contact is awkward as fuck

me

word. yea my girl now she definitell likes to give head. I don't think I'd be with a girl who didn't. I just read posts on reddit random acts of bj sometimes where a girl is begging for her face to be used like a doll.....fuck that gets me, I wanna try one like that before I settle down lol.

only semi related -- you ever get tired of your girl and want to fuck random hotties ? I feel bad but I want to fuck as many hot girls as I can before I settle down ya know? what to do...

fuckin nice. I wonder if the girls where I live in the Midwest just tend to be more conservative. honestly it would be gross to be puked on but I don't care, just makes it hotter that she'd do it. not a turn on per se but I'd keep right on fuckin that face

also how did you go from matching on tinder to getting head from her? how long did it take? just go out for drinks once? was she hot or na?

bump

I dont get tired of her. Shes fun, never refused to do anything sexually, earns a lot of money etc. Really good relationship.

I dont really have the opportunity to fuck other girls that much since im not very attractive. I rely on personality, so it takes a while to get to that stage. Recently had the chance to fuck someone far more attractive than my girl, and out of my league. We worked together and ended up getting far too connected. I left that job for different reason, but another month and it would have happened.

i was just totally honest with her from the start of messaging, with some humour of course - she liked my picture which had a pun - i saw she was wearing a choker, asked her about it, told her i wanted to find someone to fuck whenever, no drama, no dates, just sexual - not so bluntly of course, but i knew she understood - so we just met up, smoked, had sex and then i left and we have been doing it for a few months with her telling me more of her kinks each time

And what the difference between blowjob and facefuck,if theres any.They're the same thing right?

and no huge regret you didn't fuck the other girl...it doesn't make you question being with your girl? how old are you?

All you have to do is when you're getting head move her head slowly down and back then pick up rythem gradually until you're facefucking the shit out of her. Nutted in a girls throat one time doing it, and she did not expect it lol still swallowed

blowjob is where they are in control, face fucking is you are in control - you use their face (mouth) as a hole, to fuck.

Met some fat chick off tinder and face fucked her so hard. Sat around and played with her ragdoll kittens afterwards. Shit was cash.

Im 27. For a while after I left that job she was on my mind a lot. But it was purely lust because she was well out of my league.

It doesnt make me question being with my gf. My gf is very successful at what she does, very clever, encourages me to be better etc whereas that girl has been working the same dead end job for 5 years with no ambitions or prospects to do anything else. The only way she was preferable was in the looks area, which is why I wanted to fuck her.

nice...what was the pun? hah, and I also figure that girls wearing chokers are freaks.

What's your opener? You just say hey whats up?

I figured you had a couple years on me with that maturity. Good on you man, that's cool that you aren't always lusting after others. It pisses me off that I do, but geez I've only fucked a handful of girls, I want as much as I can before I settle down. It doesn't help that my girl is smoking hot (probably out of my league too, I figure I rely on personality a lot too), is sweet, and loves the hell out of me.

same story m8. I wasn't really into blowjobs but goddamn that fatso could deepthroat. shit's on top of my list now

Current gf loves it, she's 17 and kinda small (and I have long + thick cock) so she can't do it for very long cus she starts gagging and it seems like it hurts, but nothing gets her more wet.

How did you know she'd like it? And I hope that's legal in your state...how'd you meet her

Oh and in case anyone wants a few good facefucking vids... here ya go!

motherless com/CD42401
motherless com/6117353
motherless com/F133B6D
motherless com/A51F12F

fuckin A m8

I'm Canadian, age of consent is 16 here. I figured that she'd enjoy it due to how submissive she is in the sack, she goes full ahegao when I start to get rough, choking her and spanking her and calling her my little slut. Plus she pretty much facefucks herself when she blows me lol, i have to get her to slow down sometimes cus she just goes straight for the throat and forgets to suck on the head or use any tongue. We were coworkers for around a year or so before we hooked up and started dating, but we'd been 'mirin each other the whole time.

i never send an opener, it's a waste of time on girls who aren't interested - just wait for them to message and then you've got a huge advantage as they are already committed

also "hey whats up" is 100% not going to work unless they are desperate, they get that message 20 times a day from 20 different guys, you have to be unique and stand out without being overly complicated or eager

Lol, how many days do you wait? More than 10? I mean, I'm like a 7/10 but I feel like (hot) girls don't start messaging first typically until 9s..