What are you drinking tonight?

What are you drinking tonight?
>Pic is probably related

Other urls found in this thread:

brouwerijdemolen.nl/en/borefts-beerfestival/brewer-and-beers/
ratebeer.com/beer/omnipollo--buxton-yellow-belly-peanut-butter-biscuit-stout/280975/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken_Rum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaaaaand it's rotated - beautiful

>hipster faguette detected

What am I drinking tonight? You've probably never heard of it, but it's so ironically common place that you have and I'm just being a pretentious cunt about telling you.

tater vodka

SNAPPY

Kurwa m8

>Canyass roody poo detected
The fuck are you talking about? I know tons of people who love this stuff. More than 10 people drink this so its not some hipster bullshit. If it was hipster it would have undertones of wheat grass and kayle in it.

Just trying different drinks

Yeah, and the answer is PBR because I like taking gigantic watery shits in my spare time, when I'm not listening to shit tier noise on vinyl because you "just can't beat the sound quality, fam".

And when I'm not wasting hundreds of dollars getting tattoos of the same shit everyone else does while I condescend to them for being "sheeple", failing to see the irony of my own existence.

>so ironically common place that you have heard of it

pic related. OP asspained this badly, samefagging his own thread.

That awkward moment...

I promise you I have nothing to gain from speaking with myself.

I wish I liked IPAs, there are so many interesting ones at the local Beer Distributor.

Of course.

You probably even live in one of the states that's legalized marijuana by now, while bitching about how mainstream it's become now that tourists are flocking to it. Or if you're a big enough of a cunt, you moved from CA to Austin TX "for work" and when you got there you started shitting all over the natives for telling you to go back home and stop driving the rent prices up just so you can have a place to sleep when you go to SXSW every year. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you're not that massive of an asshole, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

I just like walking down to my local and picking up a few to try.

The state I live in has yet to legalize marijuana. I did, however, go to SXSW last year! Might be an asshole - who am I to say that I'm not.

I dunno why everyone is hating. I usually get RonRico gold because it's cheap and doesn't taste like watered down syrup shit like cptn Morgan, but occasionally I'll pick up a bottle of kraken. The shot tastes great with Dr pepper, preferably diet (substantially less sweet).

Shits gross man

?? This shit is hipster? It's hyper mainstream. Giant fucking displays in the liqour stores. Also it's pretty good tbh as far as rum goes.

Ty fam, I'm having it with Arizona sweet tea. Not bad, honestly.

Oh shit maybe I am hipster trash
Although who the fuck actually drinks PBR?

Okay rum with tea just sounds awful.

Pistache liquor from Sicily

I thought I had some sort of soda but I didn't. Then I looked at the sweet tea in the fridge and knew it was destiny.

bout to go pick up some jager

actually looks delicious

it is, cold as death and sweet as sex
Also 40% alcohol

I forgot to say thicker than your mom

Redbull?

Wait, 40% and it's a liqueur or liquor? I think the highest I've seen for a liqueur was ~20%. It looks creamy; the only reason I'm asking.

>true to form
I am not surprised.

Assholes. Assholes drink PBR because it's "cool". Its cheap, I'll give you that. But I'd rather pay more NOT to have diarrhea later in the night than pay less and have the squirts in a dive bar I went to ironically with a friend who has a handle bar mustache and/or a girl with pastel/ombre colored hair and cat eyeliner who talks like a black girl ironically without seeing how racist that actually is. While listening to Drake with her girlfriends and XXYYXX at work so people think she's deeper than she actually is.

It's creamy indeed, kinda like Bailey's but I don't know the correct name.
In Italy it's called "cremoncello"

In case someone asks for the source on this, its from the movie Constantine.

Ahhh, okay, just found it: Cremoncello Pistachio. The billed alcohol % is 17, though I'm not saying yours isn't 40. Just a random website. It IS a liqueur, though.

Well tonight I'm not going to drink anything at all. Just came from Borefts, the biggest and best craft beer festival of mainland Europe and had like 40 beers to sample with friends of this list:

brouwerijdemolen.nl/en/borefts-beerfestival/brewer-and-beers/

Absolute best was beer in pic, the Omnipollo / Buxton Yellow Belly Peanut Butter Biscuit Stout. ratebeer.com/beer/omnipollo--buxton-yellow-belly-peanut-butter-biscuit-stout/280975/

I didn't post nothin bout pbr. That shit is gross.

Only 5 calories per can.

>actually hating on PBR because someone whose look threatened you drank it

Shit's about the same as Bud Heavy and it's about 5x as cheap. Y'all some faggots.

I'm too lazy to do the research, is it an annual festival? Also, that does look/sound incredible. Was there food at the festival?

seattle. anyone wanna hang out?

Then be sure to tell all your 20 something co workers who do nothing but shitpost on reddit and condescend to everyone around them for no reason whatsoever.

nothing, i quit drinking, why?

God, I wish I had something to imbibe on. Drink or smoke.

that looks gay as fuck, what you drink wine to ya faggot?

Are you unable to get either of those?

>butthurt because he actually drinks PBR and felt insecure after reading a post that described him to a T

You probably brag about being "introverted" on FB too, when you're not posting your Myers Briggs personality type that is.

this, and Aldi Diet GT Cola. come at me

Drinking Kraken as well OP. You doing shots or mixed drinks?

I'm mixing with ginger beer, dark and stormies satisfy my need for spicy things and alcohol.

Probably nothing cuz I spent all my money drinking.

Wut?

Mine is handmade from a friend's father, he knoks it up a bit

Don't drink cheap beer it's gross.

Nah, man, I'm just a big fat poor redneck who knows what's kept him faithfully drunk for the last 10 years. Maybe shit's different in the South, but PBR is actually the townie drink. Craft is for hipsters.

Dude, ginger beer is so hard to come by around me. A select few vendors sell it, so I'm mixing it with Coke. Ginger beer sounds delicious with it.

liqueurs are for women and fags.

Ginger beer is repulsive.

Yeah, here too. My ex left a bottle of it for me in the fridge so that's where I get it. You Canadian?

I too have no fucking clue where to find it. I usually substitute for ginger ale but it's never as good.

I can respect that

Gross but economical. I don't fuck with PBR tier shit, like Coors, Bud Light, etc.

BUT every region has a cheaper alternative. Out in TX, It's Lone Star. In PA and FL, its "Yuengling". All I'm saying is there are alternatives out there that don't make you look like a total cunt while you drink them.

Never seen that at the liquor store. Which province are you from?

Also what is the best choice if I want to both save money AND make myself an old fashioned?

I'm actually not, but I do find it at the local Beer Distributor. The only thing is that they run out of it so quickly. It's not worth looking for most times.

get the fuck out of here

I cook a lot with ginger, I like it. Also mixed with rum it's pretty tasty. I probably wouldn't drink it on the odd occasion by itself but if I'm drinking rum and plan on doing mixed drinks I usually go straight for that.

Oh, where you are does it come with alcohol content? Here in Ontario it's sold as pop. Soda. So you can just grab it at the grocery store or corner store or whatever. Except they never have it.

Canadafag. Nothing here that's cheap is worth drinking. Worked at a liquor store. The local stuff is cheaper and more disgusting than normal shit tier beer. Also local vodka and whisky. Cheaper, but disgusting. There are local good craft beers, but they're not cheap.

I'm pretty sure all that hate for a brand you've got spewing out is indicative of something wrong with you, man. No matter who likes something, it's still its own thing, and it has merits that it could stand on alone. It's cheap, I like it more than Bud Light or Coors. The only other cheap beer that's close to it is High Life. Maybe I'm just a fan of shitty corn beer.

>There are local good craft beers, but they're not cheap.

ye

Know anything for Alberta region?

I'm pretty sure that everything here is either expensive or trash. I'd like a way to cheat the system though.

>kraken

Mah nigga

The silver bullet.

sorry, the few times i was in alberta was work camps in wood buffalo area

They have alcoholic and non-alcoholic in NY. I've had the alcoholic version, only. It's seriously delicious. You could drink it on its own, honestly.

fuck yeah

>It's seriously delicious.
is it the kind that burns your sinus when you drink it? cause that's my favourite

>something wrong with you for not liking shit tier beer
>i like shit tier beer and im doing just fine

Everyone in this goddamn generation has to have a fucking opinion, even when they admit at the end that its not a popular one thereby proving the original poster correct by default. Fuck, I hate millennials. And I am one. We're fucking insufferable.

This.

Its like Kraken, but significantly better. If you like Kraken or other spiced rum and have a chance to try this, buy some.

There is a DEFINITE burn. It's all that you'd hope for and so much more. Downside is: $15 for a six-pack

I'm pretty sure it's people in general who are insufferable. Each generation worse than the last

>opinion is not the majority
>anyone who says that opinion is wrong is correct

oh shut the fuck up, you retarded millennial piece of shit.

I'm a sucker for appearance, and I'd definitely try it just off that. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on it

This, but it's not all of us. Just like. Half. Fuck

I mean yeah it's just people, but the generations aren't getting worse. That's just perception. Old people have been claiming "this generation is worse than ours" since the begginning of time. Just some of our generation is falling for that meme this time.

Drinking Dryce tonight, as I am most nights. Can't beat dat 6%.

Nice. Propeller's Porter is my favourite beer as far as taste goes.

Not the same guy, but most people don't care about the look of people who do. It's cheap shit beer that tastes like shit beer.

Who even fucking drinks beer anyway? I mean, flavored beers like Redd's or Angry Orchard are good, flavorful German beer is good, but American beer tastes like carbonated piss water. If I want something that tastes good, I'll make a mixer, Mojito or a martini or something. If I just want to get drunk, I'll stick with my standard whiskey/rum and cola (diet cherry dr. Pepper is god tier).

You froze it?
How much does it cost out there?

>Peanut Butter Biscuit Stout

jesus

I don't think I've ever seen that. How's the taste?

>PBR
Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Man, I used to live in Columbia MO and worked at an Asian restaurant. Sold the best ginger beer -- super heavy on the ginger, and super heavy on the lime. Had a damn good kick to it. Dark and stormies with that shit were killer. I used my leftover meal credits at the end of the semester to buy like, 12 boxes (36 bottles per) of their overstock, and drank those fuckers all summer long.

There whole range is really good. Also got a bottle of their gin.

The rum might not be to everyones taste. Its spicy, but quite sweet, almost liqueur like.

Anything by that maker is well worth a try though.

I remember one night when one of my friends brought that shit and damn, disgusting

usually when I go out I drink this, but today I didn't wanna go out, feeling tired and with no money

Fuuuuck, you're a lucky SOB. There are some bars in the city which make mean Mules (which typically include Ginger Beer) and that's what got me started with it.

I'll have to keep an eye out for them, I've never had gin and absolutely need to try gin and tonic.

Im a bit of a craft beer fag, but I still think for something so mass produced, Guinness is pretty decent.

>anyone who says that opinion is wrong and then turns around and agrees with it a sentence later is incorrect*
ftfy you butthurt high schooler. thanks, ill cherish your fucking opinion like it was the word of God, even though you're just a useless user Anonson from whereverthefucksville USA with no college degree and no friends. Who the fuck are you to judge ANYBODY let alone faggots on Cred Forums?
>this generations god complex

Yes.

>mass produced
>craft beer

>Never had gin
Where are you from?

Theres been a huge gin revolution in England over the past 5 or so years. Its huge. There are now so many really good gins to choose from.

Are you sure you know what the word "but" means?

What I was trying to say, and perhaps I failed (although I think to most people with average comprehension skills it was clear) was that although I dont typically drink mass produced beer because I have a preference for craft beer, I still believe that for something mass produced, Guinness is a fairly good drink.

Eh, it's not hoppy like an IPA or anything. If you drink it while it's chilled it's pretty crisp, other wise it tastes a bit skunky. I love it but I'm kinda biased, been drinking this brand forever. $21 for a 12 pack of strong beer is a decent bang for your buck here in Nova Scotia. Liquor is kinda expensive, probably a good thing haha.

I live in New York, do you have any recommendations that aren't wholly domestic? I'm just not sure whether or not they'd be available by me.

Ugh, nothing beats a good liquor. I totally get why you'd say that, haha. I'll have to see if I can get it by me.

People with "average comprehension skills" would realize that this entire thread has been about hating hipsters pretentious outlook on alcohol, and you just submitted two posts that are pretentious as fuck about "muh craft beers" and "mass production" ruining them.

>anyone who can fucking read before they shitpost would think my point was pretty fucking clear

Well I guess theres the standard brands. Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Hendricks. Theres multiple versions of those.

Some people shit over certain types and love other types. I dont really like Hendricks, but I really like Bombay and Tanq 10.

My current collection includes Monkey 47, The Botanist, Old Tom, Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire. Dont know which are available, but theyre all fairly decent imo.

Give it a rest. You're boring

Stouts:

>Baltika Russian Imperial Stout
>Guinness Extra Stout/Porter
>Hill Farmstead Earl
>Foothills Sexual Chocolate
>Allagash Black
>Barrier Lights Out Stout
I like stouts, these are good. Baltika is my favorite.

Thanks, I'll cherish your opinion always. It's so much better than everyone elses, I couldn't possibly disregard it whatsoever. Faggot.

You didn't write it in a comprehensive manner. The two phrases juxtapose. So people would automatically assume you are playing off that juxtaposition rather than using them together to say the same thing.

>Reading comprehension is required for writing. Ergo you still have poor reading comprehension even though you understood the post you were replying to.

This lines pretty cool too. There's some other brewery out there that makes beer from super old recipes but I can't remember the name. One of their beers is an Ancient Egyptian recipe, and theres another one thats Sumerian ffs. They're limited editions though.

jesus fucking christ listen to yourself.

this is why everyone hates us, because you sound like an arrogant asshole spouting common knowledge like it makes you a fucking professor. "ergo youre dum lol read a fckn book", thats literally everything you just said right now. using big words to describe a simple concept doesn't mean you're fucking socrates. it just means you know how to sound like a total cunt when you present information a fucking 7 year old could understand.

I bet OPs name is Donald.

Fucking admit you fucked up then dumbshit.

That actually sounds awesome, have you had any of them?

My name is Brandon, but that's in the same bracket as Donald, eh?

A home-made Tequila Martini.

It's a fucking killer.

Nahh like I said, they're limited editions. When I found the brewerys website (finally), they had stopped making them. BUT they did leave a little note somewhere that said if the demand is high enough they'll start production back up again. I wish I could remember the name to be honest. Should've bookmarked it. I bet you can find it on google if you're not as lazy as I am.

I didn't. You did, by not reading the entire fucking thread before assuming a point I made was this strawman you constructed. Pic related, learn to comprehend the point you're refuting before you sound like a cunt refuting something no one ever said.

tequila's my favourite, care to share that recipe?

Youre fucking retarded. You just reposted I already explained why youre wrongIt's not a strawman. You wrote it like a goddamn imbicile. Die already you actual fucking retard.

Here you go

www.williamsbrosbrew.com

love this sht right here

>www.williamsbrosbrew.com
Yeah, thats the one! Good lookin' out, thanks.

Also ergo and juxtapose are barely big words. Ergo is actually way shorter than writing therefore and juxtapose was just fucking convenient.

oh shit, that's it?!?!

>recipe
I am currently experimenting with martinis in general, this is 2 measures of chilled vodka, 1 of vermouth and 1 of Tequila, with 2 jalapeno slices.You can hold the vermouth and stick an extra tequila or vodka in, depending on how adventurous you are. Not sure how well gin would go.

Oh shit wait I'm not sure that it is. The website I went to had an Egyptian and a Sumerian recipe listed under their "historic beer" section. Maybe they changed the layout? I dont know.

That's my shit

>jalapenos in martinis
Thats a thing?

I do it. It certainly adds a kick.

not too fond of gin actually
thanks, will try!

don't think so, but I like it already

I have around 15 empty fifths and 3 empty handles of Kraken, I've bought them over the course of 70 days.

That sounds appalling.

Used to get on this a fair bit. I cant decide if its terrible or amazing.

Im drinking good ole pbr

Hanging out with Jim Beam

Do you happen to know how long Kraken's been around? I feel I haven't seen it in my local liquor store until a couple of months ago.

>crosley

Nice scratched records.

>not too fond of gin actually
In a martini it's good. I never used to be a fan but I've been won over.

>That sounds appalling.
It most certainly is.

How do you drink it? Straight, or with what mixer?

I only ask because I know pro martini people put all kinds of crazy shit in there. Those tiny onions fuck me up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken_Rum

2010, it seems? Makes sense, I was just going into college when I first heard about it.

This, except its a 1L bottle

I don't know how long it's been around, but I also didn't start seeing it until recently. Part of that is that I only just turned 21 70 days ago, so I didn't really browse before then. Never really drank until I turned 21, and now I do it all the time.

I drink it straight. Not a fan of mixed drinks. I'd rather just sip some liquor when I feel like it and chill back with a coke and a cigarette.

i had a little bit left, now i got nothing left. exept a beer. sadface.

>dont mix it
>just chase it

Yeah, your stomach can totally tell the difference...

Ahhh, okay, that would make sense. I too turned 21 recently, but I drank in highschool and NEVER saw/heard of it.

trying out angry orchard green apple
not bad so far.

Olive or lemon peel are the only acceptable martini garnishes. Pickled onions make it a Gibson.

All this other kind of degeneracy is ripping apart the moral fabric of our society.

So, do you like whiskey considerably more than other liquors? I definitely like it, but I wouldn't say anymore than I do rum/vodka. Maybe it's just me.

>He doesn't drink stouts

Enjoy your Sparx and Mad dog 20/20 you filthy casual

>Team Green Olive

How do you drink it?

How is this not KKK the beer?

>Stout
>Peanut butter biscuit flavour

So you like your beer to taste like childrens food? How refined.

God bored and mixed together a bottle of Whyte & Mackay whisky, Glen's vodka and Appleton Estate rum. Been sitting there for a couple of months now. Wonder what it's like.

I don't chase it. If I feel like I want something to drink I will. I really don't give a fuck about the taste of alcohol to where I need to chase it.

oh my

room temperature, pure, no ice

It tastes the same as it did when you did the mixing - like a waste of decent alcohol.

Community Kracken

This. Out of a pint glass. While watching 80's and 90's documentaries about fighter aircraft.

(Anyone else remember WINGS on the Discovery Channel?)

>childrens food
You don't eat peanut butter biscuits? Sweets are not "children's food". It's not corndog or mac'n cheese beer.

I'm from Chicago. It's like the third-cheapest whiskey available--super cheap, but not the MOST cheap, so I don't feel like an absolute alcoholic. And it's pretty smooth.

>stouts
>chocolate milkshake flavor
ftfy.
At least it HAS a flavor. Sounds like you like your alcohol to taste like beer flavored piss.

You must live in podunk nowhere if you think Kraken is hipster.

I'd hate to hear what you have to say about beer that isn't advertised on a NASCAR.

>Whyte and Mackay
>Glen's Vodka
>Decent
Why the serious fuck do you think I mixed everything together? Nothing can possibly get any worse. It can only get better.

I FUCKING LOVE GREEN LEGEND RON!!!!

No, I like it to taste like beer. Which is why I drink good beer.

i got a bottle of canadian mist that ill be sipping on layter

Whyte and Mackay is fucking crap. I bought a bottle just to get trashed at a party. Used the left over for cooking.

As for Glens, im not sure what would make one buy something like that, unless they are in the clutches of deep alcoholism.

jeah i do like wiskey more then other liquors. if you pay a some more money. its realy nice. black label, with cola is nice. and any other 60 dollar wiskey is realy nice to drink pure.

Dose equis

we've already covered this ITT, faggot.

>good beer
You're right, subjective terms prove your point 100%.

>implying PBR is even that bad

Fuck off I can buy a 6 pack of tall boys for 8.50. Taste isn't even that bad if you're not a faggot who feels like he has to sip the finest nectar from an angels tit.

>Texans
disgusting. inb4 shiner bock. jesus christ.

My nigga, cheap beer > any other beer.

>PBR was mentioned because of its diuretic properties
Keep getting butthurt that you're a cheap hipster fag.

That's what I'm saying, nothing can possibly be any worse, so hopefully by some miracle something better will come about by blending mixing them together, and if not then no harm done since they're both shite anyway.

On that real shit nigga!
Got 6 forties and ready to get fugged up!

Shit is delicious

If you care enough to bother, Id suggest boiling up some spiced sugar syrup.

Add loads of spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, bay, cloves, vanilla anything like that. Boil equal parts dark sugar and water with the spices to get a nice sweet spicy mixture. Mix that in and you have a spiced liqueur.

Although if you dont have that shit lying around, then its hardly worth buying it. Cheaper just to buy some good alcohol.

>hurrrr bro u only drink da beer cuz da logo n u think it looks cool!!!!!

Yeah I'm cheap but I really could not give a flying fuck what it looks like or what it's called. It could be called piss shit mcfuckwagon and have a picture of a maggot infested asshole on the can. If it's cheap, gets me drunk and doesn't taste bad I have no problem in drinking it. That's just as autistic as me saying "hurrr u just drink (insert beer here) because it's expensive and you want to look like you have money to blow!!!!!"

If you drink any beer to get drunk you're going to piss a ton.

Yes! love that shit

>doesnt taste bad
PBR has already failed one of your own fucking criterium for "good beer", asshat. Drinking beer to get drunk is literally the entire fucking point, so drinking one that tastes like shit, has a low alcohol content, and gives you the squirts is just autism at its finest. You ARE buying the label, you're just too hypocritical to see it yet.

Finally someone who agrees with me

Just finished my 2nd rum and coke. Heading to thw fridge for a refill momentarily.

>good beer

Never claimed for it to be "good beer" I said it's not bad for how much it costs.

>Drinking beer to get drunk is literally the entire fucking point, so drinking one that tastes like shit, has a low alcohol content

PBR is 5% how is that low by any means you fucking dipshit. I don't see how it tastes like shit honestly, I've had tons of acclaimed "good beer" and it's good but I can't justify paying $20 for a 6 pack of it.

>gives you the squirts is just autism at its finest. You ARE buying the label, you're just too hypocritical to see it yet

Any beer is going to make you piss a ton. You're a fucking idiot.