Oh look another Soundcloud thread

>Oh look another Soundcloud thread

Friday Edition!

Post your newest tracks. Maybe you'll get shit on, maybe you'll get a new follower. Who knows. (post your genre somewhere in the reply so we know what the fuck we're getting into)

Imma start out:

hybrid (aka dubstep with a trap bassline/drumpattern)
soundcloud.com/loqi_music/phiso-jotaro-loqi-flip
Shit's pretty heavy.

I'll try to reply to every single post so feel free. I'm here to give and take advice.

Lets go

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bedelu-prod/eden
soundcloud.com/wonderwub/id2-teaser
vocaroo.com/i/s18Mt4IsdxSD
soundcloud.com/noise-6/
soundcloud.com/lilfrostagod/dangerous-man
soundcloud.com/pinkpoltergeist
youtube.com/watch?v=pAeRvZjEsSk
clyp.it/g1k3bwxw
soundcloud.com/k39sound
soundcloud.com/kontrapunkt-musique/chandelier-cover
m.soundcloud.com/user-779003665
soundcloud.com/karisigurd4
soundcloud.com/condoredm
m.soundcloud.com/tucker-peters/another-smoking-gun-demo
soundcloud.com/slouchgod/venom
soundcloud.com/epetto
soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/marimba-striped-blanket
soundcloud.com/unpr0
soundcloud.com/freezedirtbag
soundcloud.com/somburd
soundcloud.com/somburd/satisfy
soundcloud.com/sporkman427-1
soundcloud.com/silverbeat92/the-final-frontier
soundcloud.com/toriksechsacht
soundcloud.com/the-velvet-museum
soundcloud.com/thefreerangeturkey
soundcloud.com/crackb0ne/woah
m.soundcloud.com/ardi-knight
soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/you-suck-charlie-mastering
soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/idunwanadie
soundcloud.com/joshhart/pulse
m.soundcloud.com/tucker-peters/headachesplayerlikemevocal-edit-version
soundcloud.com/user-704598642-31970568
soundcloud.com/loqi_music/bngr-almost-done-edition/s-i6zWz
soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/woah
soundcloud.com/ardi-knight/apotema
soundcloud.com/nevin205
soundcloud.com/xero_music/xero-8-mile-dubstep-remix
soundcloud.com/ardi-knight/unknow
soundcloud.com/torsktunga/alldeles-lagom
soundcloud.com/torsktunga/at-least-it-looks-happy-wip-short
soundcloud.com/dos-88/dos-88-city-lights
soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/david-bowie-mariachi
soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/big-groove-in-diner-enjoying-coffee
time2vaperecords.bandcamp.com/album/bread-spokul8r-split-ep
soundcloud.com/sleep_easy/kortright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soundcloud.com/bedelu-prod/eden

soundcloud.com/wonderwub/id2-teaser

u didn't post the genre u fucknut.

Pretty dope idea wise, could definitely use some proper mixing.

vocaroo.com/i/s18Mt4IsdxSD

some heavier DNB. Getting back into producing music. Having a gf leech all your time is fucking bollocks.

soundcloud.com/noise-6/

>cinematic/soundtrack

I feel like you could honestly go and produce the bgm for videogames as an actual job if this is the kind of quality you can put out consistently

soundcloud.com/lilfrostagod/dangerous-man

Did you just post 37 tracks my nigga. You gotta winnow down

i really like this, the first kicks sound fucking good. the only thing I'd have done differently is maybe take the synth up an octave where them vocal samples come in at 0:40

this has potential to be something quite nice. the drums are a bit bland and the vocal chops could do with a little variation.

microsoftsynth/10

some of your tracks remind me of the guy that did the OST for the first Grandia gamel of which i'm a HUGE fan. nice stuff mane.

Vocaroo smashes the fuck out of the bitrate :/ can't hear it properly

uploading to clyp now, i forgot about the site until now

soundcloud.com/pinkpoltergeist

Thanks for teaching me a new word.
Just listen to the more recent track(s)

Thanks mate

Here's my latest track, haven't been able to upload to soundcloud because I'm over the limit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAeRvZjEsSk

op here

Hey, that octave change idea isn't half bad. Good look.

I learned winnow down from the gay guys from modern family.

On topic: What the shit, are you a proffessional? These are like legit orchestral compositions.

Less fucky version/non vocaroo bit rate
clyp.it/g1k3bwxw

DNB ye

soundcloud.com/k39sound

Just an amateur self-taught fag. Thanks though!

>soundcloud.com/kontrapunkt-musique/chandelier-cover

>honestly, dont know what the fuck im doing with my life

m.soundcloud.com/user-779003665

Pretty fucking heavy shit m8. You don't have a soundcloud?
Damn, that blows my mind. How long have you been self teaching
Real deep shit. Not my personal speed but I fucks with it conceptually.
Not bad, I haven't been into this genre in like 10 years, but It's still pretty nice
>that pronunciation of chandelier

Here's mine you fuckin nerds soundcloud.com/karisigurd4

I do have a soundcloud, though it doesn't have anything as heavy as this on it. I used to listen to dark drum n bass a lot a few years ago, but never produced it. Turns out Serum is fucking great for that sort of stuff.
Anyway, if you fancy hear more
soundcloud.com/artofruinmusic

Definitely on the simple side.

All you gotta do is keep at it and keep evolving. You'll get to where you wanna be in time. Took me about 2 years before I actually made something I was proud enough of to show to everyone, not just my close friends (and that day was today with the track in the OP) It's a great feeling

Started playing guitar at 16yo (2004), been writing this kind of music for about the last 6 years.

soundcloud.com/condoredm

I do a lot of different stuff. 2-step,prog trance, ambient stuff. Haven't produced much because life is pretty shit atm.

Will lurk thread and give feedback, probably my first time posting in a SC thread in like 2 years haha.

What sample packs and or VSTs and plugins are you using on this track buddy?

Hip hop shit is very dope, but what else did you do to it. I swear it sounds like the original with a filter on it.

I assume this is all live performed? Pretty cool. Reminds me of the 2000's for some reason. I think it's cuz I used to listen to 945 THE BUZZ the rock radio station in houston. Idk
Real solid shit. I fuck with the less heavy stuff for sure. Yea dude serum is amazing. You can make some reall cool sounds with the LFO
The main sound is from another song (phiso - Jotaro) and the drums and shit are mostly from a havok roth pack for free I got a while back. Maybe 3 months. Amazing pack I use for almost everything.

I produced it for my ex who needed a song to put underneath videos she was gonna make. I took the original sample, filtered it, and layered it with a J-Dilla break. Very lazy production, but I needed somewhere to put it so she can have access to it. Not my best work at all

Nothing live, just samples

>soundcloud.com/wonderwub/id2-teaser
Accually pretty dope, how long it take you to make?

This is my producers SoundCloud and a song that he made in an afternoon

m.soundcloud.com/tucker-peters/another-smoking-gun-demo

You must have some crazy samples or mixing process cuz that shit sounds live. You do a lot of velocity stuff and panning stuff eh?
What's your best?

And yo, whoever runs the Underground Traffic page that just followed me, if you are from here, gimmie that repost son. I'll send you some bitcoin

I'm pretty proud of Impulse 203, was really inspired on that one and took the time. Almost everything on my SC I made when I was drinking like every single day. Don't remember making a lot of it. Kinda weird. Untitled #1 was fun to make, I really love sampling movie and game scores.

i've been playing around with production lately, my stuff isn't great but i'd like some feedback, here's my most recent track, it's a rap beat
soundcloud.com/slouchgod/venom

Hey what DAW do you work out of. Hearing impulse 203 is giving me some ideas.

Fucking dope ass A E S T H E T I C
I really fucking like this kind of music but I don't know how to make it for some reason. I feel like the ideas are there but some proper mixing would have that shit sounding tight as hell.

It's a lot more than velocity and panning but yeah I have terabytes of samples

slouch here, i really appreciate the compliments and feedback, Cred Forumsro. your tracks are crazy, i wanna get into dub/hybrid trap but i have no idea where to start. any tips?

soundcloud.com/epetto

soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/marimba-striped-blanket
Heres Johnny
(pic related, glass mask i made)

soundcloud.com/unpr0

check out the top 5 i guess

you have some pretty tight tracks. "nothing" is my favorite. what do you produce with?

i love that song SHORT

Those were the only things I could absolutely hear. Are you intentionally going for a live feel or is that just happening.
Same to you. Yea from what I've realized is you either need to steal the wubs from some other song (what I did in this track) or learn to make them in serum or massive. It's a whole nother beast to learn, but it's pretty satisfying. Then just get the standard drum pattern that I used in this song. If you listen to any hybrid song they've all got it. Kick - snare - kick - kick - snare, and then add some creativity.
Hey gep, I remember you from my last Sc thread lol how you been. You definitely deserve more plays than you've got. We'll all make it one day bruh
You're one of those artist first producers huh. I bet you're like actually creative irl and not some someone throwing together contrived ideas in 'new' ways. Keep doing u.
Always down for some crispy ass hippity hop beats. The mixing and mastering on these sound really good. You do it all yourself?

Thanks! I made it in a week i think, just made some piano midi chords that sounded good together and used my imagination. I have no idea how to even play an instrument haha.

Yes i do it all myself
thanks
i thought my mastering was kinda shitty
if you follow me PM me and i can do what i can if you need some help crisping up some beats

I'm super duper new to mastering. I understand mixing at a conceptual level, but the minutia still got me a little fucked up. Literally all I know in mastering is maximus. What other kinda shit do you do personally.

soundcloud.com/freezedirtbag

I produce beats. Just put two new ones up last night. Never do much with em. Mostly just a hobby anymore.

I use Logic Pro X myself and it comes with alot of great mastering plugins
I use 4 main plugins for finishing
Compressor
EQ
Limiter
Expander

Cool Shit bro

soundcloud.com/somburd

fllw me if u like lofi hiphop

most recent song:

soundcloud.com/somburd/satisfy

Alternate Rock, It's just guitar and a drum loop, trying to find other people to jam with and this gives them an idea

soundcloud.com/sporkman427-1

Yea these are pretty cool. This style of hip-hop isn't as popular today in 2016, these feel nostalgic as hell
I know what all those, but expander. Is that like a stereo widening type deal?
Those spaced out letters in the title? Old ass obscure samples? Crushed bits? Lots of lowpass? Hell yea boy get that follow

Ambient/rock/electronic

soundcloud.com/silverbeat92/the-final-frontier

Feel free to follow me and
I'll post some feedback on your stuff!

yeah my duuuude

make sure you check out the upcoming tape gonna be dope

Yes its all in the dynamics section
It just gives a wider sound

i just fuck about in fl when im boered m8

ty m8

all good here m8 you? haha thanks but im not trying to get big just making stuff for fun

soundcloud.com/toriksechsacht

You can't honestly say that you wouldn't want to get big. Even if it's just for fun now, wouldn't that be great to not have to do whatever it is you do now to get money to do this shit for fans. Man don't even get me started.
Yea, that's what I thinking. Did you watch some tutorials or just like wing it til it worked?
If the voice was either recorded better (idk much about recording at all, idk if it's the mic quality or the room this was recorded is letting the sound bounce around or what really) or mixed better, this would sound pretty fuckin lit although I don't speak german lol.

Yea i just played around for ages
No tutorials just countless hours and dedication

yeah man something like that haha, i just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. thanks for the nice words. stay beathin!

soundcloud.com/the-velvet-museum

Based in Montreal, The Velvet Museum is a 5 members indie rock band. After a few shows, a first EP is coming up on August 12th. Electro pop "power ballads" with a smooth, suave orchestral ambiance completed with warm, lyrical and harmonic voices.

you had me at inde power ballads!! sounds nice and autumn-y ill give ya a follow :)

Yo, tell me what it's like being a band. Do you guys like go to school and also do the band thing or is that it. Is it dope doing it with other people? Being a producer is fucking lonely.

The music kind of speaks to me, because I'm so used to hearing produced music as opposed to like live shit. Thanks for postin

soundcloud.com/thefreerangeturkey

I record samples from my travels, TV and movies etc and manipulate them to make interesting sounds.

> Experimental/ambient/house/dubstep etc

soundcloud.com/crackb0ne/woah

Thanks my man!

It's a friend's band so idk, but you are welcome.

who is this goddess?

m.soundcloud.com/ardi-knight

soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/you-suck-charlie-mastering

soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/idunwanadie

Enjoy

soundcloud.com/joshhart/pulse

/thread

There's a strange quality range here. I'm assuming this is just like everything you've made ever?
Fucking hella dope. Love that lofi sound.
Nigga you aint joji. I wish you were joji so I could say what's up

m.soundcloud.com/tucker-peters/headachesplayerlikemevocal-edit-version

This sounds like what I imagine elevator music is like in Japan

soundcloud.com/user-704598642-31970568

Your genre is spooky as fuck lmfao
----
Alright boys, that does it for me. 2 hours of self promotion is enough for me.
Here's one more piece of unreleased hot garbage before I go though.

soundcloud.com/loqi_music/bngr-almost-done-edition/s-i6zWz

Everyone have a great friday.
loqi out

soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/woah
heres my favorite one tho its really short.

I use Ableton.

>You got mail
>All these samples
Fucking bliss

soundcloud.com/ardi-knight/apotema

Weird western

nice, you playing guitar on that?

Yep. Not the metal one, but the base one.

Thanks, by the way :) did you noticed the got tribute?

soundcloud.com/nevin205 rap i guess

soundcloud.com/xero_music/xero-8-mile-dubstep-remix

Dubstep aka aggressive farts

what kind of tribute?

soundcloud.com/ardi-knight/unknow

Trip hop

Thanks my dude means alot!

There is a metal riff of the got intro theme

PLEASE CHECK MY PRETENTIOUS MUSIC OUT

www.soundcloud.com/secondmind
>dnb
>psych
>random

will suck dicks back, thank you for listening.

hmm i dont watch got, the guitar work and sample are awesome though

soundcloud.com/torsktunga/alldeles-lagom
soundcloud.com/torsktunga/at-least-it-looks-happy-wip-short

ambient/electronic/triphop/soundscapes/whatever

thx for listening

Actually, there are no samples there. Three real and different guitara and a real piano. The only fake thing is the drumb base.

I make synthwave/ video game music. All my shits free
soundcloud.com/dos-88/dos-88-city-lights

i was referring to the intro, of the men talking about the laughing mule.

soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/david-bowie-mariachi
a mix i did on acid with my cousin toying with a piano in the background

funk/shittypiano/mariachi/david bowie

This is Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars. You need to watch it (and also got)

soundcloud.com/pillagem0b1/big-groove-in-diner-enjoying-coffee

a smash war of the worlds mixed with some jazz backing track

I rike!

Cool. Coltraine?

time2vaperecords.bandcamp.com/album/bread-spokul8r-split-ep

I actually run this autistic label with a friend. All of the releases are non-profit and we usually look for weirder artists/people who make strange shit (but we'll put pretty much anybody on the label...)

We've been actually thinking about maybe doing compilations so if any of you dudes are down you can message out Facebook (Time2Vape Records) and we'll talk.

soundcloud.com/sleep_easy/kortright

something electronic. kinda future beats-ish. will exchange feedback here or on soundcloud

I think the sidechain effect is coming in a little too strong. Maybe have the decay act a little quicker. Or maybe that was the style you were going for.
This is REAL fucking experimental lmfaoo

Ya the sidechain is strong but i liked the feel of it